New Jersey Babies

Riverview hos in Red bank

Recently moved to southern middlesex county and learned that my OB delivers at Riverview Hospital. Has anyone had any experience with this hospital? Specifically L&D, but I'll take any feedback. 

Re: Riverview hos in Red bank

• delivered my daughter at the end of september. the entire staff is incredible and it's a comfortable experience. did you have any specific questions? 
  • @mrszoess i guess just reassurance that the hospital and staff are not evil people lol it's scary when i think about trusting complete strangers in a hospital I know nothing about (aside from a news article about high rates of C-section) with my body and baby. Thank you for your insight! 

Did the hospital give you a tour beforehand? Do they offer classes? Do they do anything special for MTB? Private rooms? I guess I'm looking for other people's experiences and/or helpful hints since I know nothing about this hospital. 
  • Loading the player...
  • i didn't do any classes. all hospitals around there are private rooms for birthing and post partum, and the nurses were great. they do offer tours and classes. we were sent a private dinner our last night in the hospital also. 

my doctor warned me i was likely going to have a c section based on my own personal circumstances. they also don't pressure you to keep the baby in your room 24/7 and the lactation consultant was lovely and helpful. i really have no complaints :)