December 2016 Moms

Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 1.2.2017

Happy New Years everyone!

1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?

3.  Any challenges this week?

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?

5.  GTKY:  How did you celebrate the New Year? 

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Make some New Year's resolutions, health and/or otherwise.  Share if you like. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 1.2.2017

• 1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?
    Be minimal about refined sugar M-Th. 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.
    This depends on bleeding rates and this bug I have - I have to play it by ear this week
    I got a stomach virus. I'm sure it'll be fast but at the moment I can't keep things down.
    I'm slowly improving. Still not on my game but I'll get there.
    At home - with a big fancy meal with DH and then we watched NBC til I went to bed early...
    Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Make some New Year's resolutions, health and/or otherwise.  Share if you like. 
    Nothing specific but I want to make sure stay at home days with the kids are healthy, fun, and educational.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
    Eat well, avoid sweets. I actually don't have much time to snack during the day anyway... so this has been good. However, no additional weight has been lost since my initial weight loss after baby so it goes to show my body doesn't lose weight no matter what I do, or don't do. Ha.

As long as I get the OK that cardio (more than walking) can be introduced again with my 6-week follow-up appointment tomorrow... I am hoping to get back to that this week! I am going to a couch to 5K at home on our treadmill, as I cancelled my gym membership last week. Once DH gets home from work each day, that will be my time to workout.

Not really, that I know of yet. It's supposed to be really cold again this week so glad to stay inside.

No goals.

Went over to SILs house where my inlaws and one of their aunt/uncles were also over. We had apps and pizza for supper, which was good. Hung out with nephews and played a couple games (adult an kids). We did a early countdown and champagne toast since we left to be home somewhat early, after 11 when EST did the countdown on TV. I was hoping for earlier, but whatever. I was actually in bed at midnight CST so it didn't mess with our sleep rotation with Wyatt. and, that was OK.

Get back into workouts/better eating and balance work/family life now with Wyatt in our lives. Spend time with him and less online/phone... enjoy our new little family for all it's worth.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...

Minimize the amount of processed foods and sugars, but still eat enough to breastfeed.

Work out 5 days this week

I haven't worked out in so long because of my BP that when I had my first workout in months yesterday...it was hard. I took it very, very easy, but the weakness in my joints and core is frustrating. I was immediately sore afterwards. Looking forward to being strong again.

Great so far!

Watched murder mysteries with DH.

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Make some New Year's resolutions, health and/or otherwise.  Share if you like

Read 12 books this year and finish publishing my book!