Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play?

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: WTO Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited December 2016
    @BertieMeetsGertie I hope your new neighbors are even nicer and more fun. Feel better soon. 

@Lizlann I agree... Bring on 2017!!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, tracking CM and CP, PNVs, FF, sex ED or EOD during FW, trying to cut down on caffeine and alcohol, starting to temp this cycle

R/R: Rant: I'm already not looking forward to going back to work on Tuesday. 

CS/Q: FF gave me CH because I had a higher temp this morning. I think it was because I had awaken a couple times and was moving around a little. Previous cycles I O'd CD 18-26. The CH stay even if I get rid of the wet CM on CD13. I haven't had a +OPK yet. Thoughts? I think I'll stay here for a few more days. 
    Sorry if this is huge (I'm on mobile).

I'll play pretty much anything. I love group sports. My fave is soccer or volleyball. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

WAYDTGKU: OPKs. RRLT. PNVs. 

R/R: I'm on day six of flashy smileys?! I guess I'll keep HIO until I get a solid smiley. I'm doing a sober January which should help with the TWW drinking guilt this month as well as being healthy for the next cycle!

CS/Q:

hmm I was a swimmer growing up but I love running races now - is that a sport?

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    @lizlann babies for everyone!!!

@starla hi cycle and cycle day buddy :)

• Options
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• Options
    @starla fun fact: Jimmy Fallon is on my top three list of celebrities I would cheat on DH with ... DH and his friends always make fun of me for it  :D

• Options
    @haylsbayls You get 3 passes? Or is that your own rule? ;)

Where is everyone today? The last couple days when I came on TB there were already tons of posts at this time. Maybe sleeping in because it's Saturday?
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    @starla we each have our list but obviously they would never happen  :p

weekends are usually slower on TB

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie I hope you feel better soon!

@haylsbayls it's definitely a sport!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, CoQ10, not temping or using OPKs this cycle, increasing my liquid intake 

R/R: growing up, our tradition was to eat Japanese food at a hibachi grill. So I got it in my head to go last night (since H gas to work today)   Yum!  And delicious leftovers!  Debating on staying in by myself tonight or heading to a friend's party 

CS/Q: I'm doing ok with the not temping but the urge to POAS is so strong

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play? Growing up I was a cheerleader.  Then when H and I met, he joined a softball team and they needed a girl so I've been doing that for 10 years. And when we got engaged, I picked up running and have been crazy with it.  Said I'd never do more than a 5k--11 full marathons (and 128 races) later, I'm still going. 
  • Options
    @purplg8r I was planning on not temping or doing opk this cycle. I can handle not temping, but I think I'll also have more difficulty with not POAS!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie Hope your cold goes away and you feel better soon!

@Lizlann love the meme! Babies all around!

@Starla I would say CD14 is more likely. But keep doing the OPKs and HIO until it's obvious.

Month/Cycle: 3/2 TTCAL (can I count my anovulatory cycle and be cycle/CD buddies too? @Starla and @haylsbayls ?)

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, BBT, OPK, green tea, cutting back on alcohol

R/R: Rave: I slept so well last night. Rant: the store was out of fresh sauerkraut yesterday. This is the second year in a row I have to settle for mediocre canned version for my new year's good luck dinner. This is something that doesn't happen back in WI. And they don't even sell the bags of it here. Also lefse. I want all the lefse, but there is none.

CS/Q: Didn't temp this morning. Whoops

GTKY: if I had to choose, I would say volleyball. But I'm not really athletic. Or I would pick dance if that counts. 

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options
    @haylsbayls Never say never. I will always hold out hope for Jon Bon Jovi. It could totally happen.

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • Options
    flashley-2flashley-2 member
    edited December 2016
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Sex - that's it !

R/R: Happy New Years Eve !! We just got back from buying our brand new Toyota 4Runner !! So pumped. Tonight is our last night of drinking and then we are both cutting out drinking and starting to eat healthier ! 

CS/Q:

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play? I ride horses ! Other than that I'm not really into sports !!!

Edit for words

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @Starla what time of day are you doing OPKs?  Last month I did first thing in the morning and got all negatives and someone here told me I'm supposed to do afternoons 

Month/Cycle: 13/2nd TTCAL

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: opks, pnvs, temping, preseed

R/R: got a positive OPK on Wednesday (woohoo!) and now I'm waiting for crosshairs.  Think I O'd yesterday.  I'm visiting my parents and DH has been such a good sport about sneaky sex!  :D

CS/Q:

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play?  team sport, soccer.  Solo sport, running.

*TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    @liziann that gif is perfect
    @Starla I felt the same way! By now I am usually wayyyyyy behind but I don't bump (except for mobile) at work because I share a computer
    @haylsbayls I have had cycles with up to 6 smiley days. So frustrating. Are you using FMU?

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: bringing in the new year doing the horizontal mambo....

R/R: spin class kicked my butt this morning... MH is a huge university of louisville fan and a huge Liverpool fan. We have the bowl game on now and in an hour both louisville basketball and Liverpool have huge games. DH head is going to explode. He has to stream two games and leave one on the TV. I am making yummy appetizers and as long as we gat a win or two it is the perfect way to spend a Saturday 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play? I played lacrosse in college. That is hard to find as an adult but I love to play soccer and run races
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie  I'm sorry you're sick, feel better!

@lizlann  really hope you are right!

@purplg8r wow that's a lot of faces, good for you!

@FLAshley  yay for new car! and good on you guys for giving up drinking, I'm resisting till we try for a few  more cycles because I love wine so much and will find it so hard

Month/Cycle: 3/3

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: like everyone else, I am very much ready for the start off new year. Normally I don't go out for New Years because it's so cold in Canada, but tonight a big group of friends are going to a New Years dinner and gala at a hotel, I can't wait!

CS/Q: I had a big rise yesterday, but back down this morning, and based on other signs I think o is either today or still coming. Assuming I get another rise sometime within the next few days, should I discard yesterday's temp?

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play?  I guess jogging, because I don't play any actual sports 
  • Options
    @WillRunForWine21 yeah I drink too much water to use anything but FMU ... I'll keep trucking along until I see a solid smiley :)

• Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited December 2016
    @WillRunForWine21: Haha, horizontal mambo...

@jmn1985: FX for cross hairs soon!

@BertieMeetsGertie Hope you feel better soon! Colds can be so crummy. I just got rid of my two week cold. 

Month/Cycle: 3/4 2 TTCAL

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, starting vitex/B6 on Monday

R/R: 
    Rave: I slept from midnight to 8:30am and only woke up ONCE the entire night to go the restroom. Then, I fell back asleep with no issues. I didn't take any medicine or doing anything different than I have been for the past two weeks. Only difference? AF is here. I am convinced my progesterone levels are off during the luteal phase now, especially adding in the temp drops I experienced. This is the 3rd cycle that this happened. I am so glad I got a restful night sleep, but hoping to resolve these issues soon.

Rant: I am going back home today and leaving my family. I am excited to see my dog and be home, but bummed I won't see my family for about 6 months.

CS/Q: I asked this yesterday, but didn't get any responses. Has anyone here tried vitex or a B6 supplement? I am looking at trying Femparin (has vitex and B6), then combining with a B Complex and my PNV.

I don't really play too many sports anymore. Growing up, I played basketball and field hockey. Now, I mostly just run or bike.

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie hopefully it works for both of us!!
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert fellow Wisconsinite's unite! 

@FLAshley yay for new car!! We will be in the market soon, too!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @jmn1985 I do them in the morning. As I'm approaching O I start doing one in the afternoon as well. I'll do another one later today. Yay for O day and sneaky sex!

@WillRunForWine21 That's funny about YH. Have fun tonight and hope YH's teams win!

@FLAshley I'm impressed with your will power! Alcohol has been the hardest for me. It will be much easier when I'm actually KTFU. Right now it's like "what's the point?"

Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    @dragonfly87 Your PNV should have all the B vitamins in it you need and then some. Why do you feel the need to supplement it?
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @starla: In reading about progesterone and increasing it, it recommends 100mg for B6. My PNV only has 2.5 mg of B6. 

It's still a relatively low and safe dosage and is water soluble (so pee it out daily). So it may not help, but likely won't do any harm either.
  • Options
    laeberge3laeberge3 member
    edited December 2016

Month/Cycle: 9/6 AL

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: It's a sports filled day in my house. @WillRunForWine21, we're Indiana fans so the big game is on here too (though right now it's going well for the Cards!). We'll watch the college football playoff games later as well and have a nice dinner out and then watch Kathy Griffin harass Anderson Cooper and ring in the new year. 

CS/Q: Nearly positive OPK yesterday; waiting to test today but I think O will be tomorrow.

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play?  I don't play any sports, not even as a small child. I'm a better spectator! 

@dragonfly87  I'd be careful with Vitex or at least consult with your doctor first. I've heard of it messing with plenty of ladies' cycles. If I remember correctly, it also can take awhile to have any effect. 
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    @laeberge3: yes I have my annual exam coming up and I plan to talk with my doc. 
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie Oh no! That's not a fun way to ring in the new year :( Hope you feel better soon.

@haylsbayls Sober January - good for you! I'm not sure if I have the will power to do that, especially when AF hits 

@purplg8r Mmmm... I love that tradition! 

@jmn1985 Yay for O and sneaky sex! FX you get your CH soon :) 

@metrogirl I feel you about going out on NYE - I used to hate having to make my way to a party when I was in Toronto - it was also SO cold! Even on the west coast, I still complain though hahah... Also - in answer to your question, generally people say don't discard the temp, just make a note about why it is unreliable. If it ends up completely messing up your CH though, I'd go for it - I know in TCOYF she mentions the 'rule of thumb' i.e. covering up the odd temp that doesn't make sense

@dragonfly87 I use Vitex, but it's part of an herbal tincture my naturopath mixed for me, so I can't tell you anything about dosage, etc. Over all though, the tincture has been great for getting me back on cycle after coming off BC

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: the usual 

R/R: I took a break from posting in the daily thread, because I didn't really know where I belong right now. I thought I O'd - got a +OPK on CD19, with watery CM. My temps were all over the place and lots missing due to being sick but had higher ones on CD20/21. But then my temp dropped yesterday and is still low, so I'm guessing I didn't. I also had an almost +OPK on CD21, but wasn't completely sure about it. DH probably has to go on a work trip next week, so I really hope that I O before he leaves :(

CS/Q: See R/R - any interpretations/thoughts on the chart? 

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play? I'm not much of a sports girl - but acro yoga counts, right??
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited December 2016
    @starla: In reading about progesterone and increasing it, it recommends 100mg for B6. My PNV only has 2.5 mg of B6. 

It's still a relatively low and safe dosage and is water soluble (so pee it out daily). So it may not help, but likely won't do any harm either.
    Didn't your doctor recommend this? I'd ask him/her if I were you.
    ETA: Just saw your other post that you have a doctors appointment coming up and will ask. GL!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @Starla it will be a new doc since I didn't really care for my previous one and she won't discuss anything or test until after 3 losses. I am more frustrated that I clearly have something going on with abnormal sleep disturbances that only occur from 9dpo-14dpo consistently for 3 cycles and a MC. So something is off. I don't want a crazy work up, but I do want to figure out what is going on. Hoping my new doc is better.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Weird double post, deleted 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: What am I not doing?

R/R: Yesterday I took a big step and emailed my doctor. I let her know that I'm on my 9th cycle, what I felt were some red flags, and listed everything i'm doing to get KU. Hopefully I can start the fertility testing process soon. DH has a urology consultation in February as well. 

CS/Q: None

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play? I don't play any sports but I like watching gymnastics on TV while stuffing my face with chips :)
  • Options
    @Starla and @jmn1985 It can take some tinkering to find out the best time for you to take OPKs. CBDAs say that you should use FMU. Others say SMU. The theory there is that typically LH surges over night, but for some it's towards the morning (thus the SMU). But average isn't always so other people here do have surges in other parts of the day. Some people have long surges (I often get two days of positive OPKs), some have short surges which are harder to catch. That's part of what is great about Wondfos--they're so cheap you can test multiple times a day to figure out when your surge is.

Month/Cycle: 10 months, 4/4 TTCAL

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: All the vitamins, OPKs, BBT, Preseed, HIO

R/R: Looks like I was wrong and yesterday wasn't O. Hoping that today is. One more day of grinding it out at my parents'. I'm going to be extra pissed if this cycle doesn't work. Today's HIO was... No fun at all. 

CS/Q: Not today.

GTKY: I played hockey through high school. I wish that there were a rink closer to me so I could keep playing. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @bertiemeetsgertie sorry about the cold and the neighbors. Getting new neighbors is scary 

@lizlann 2017 for the win! 

@starla im also dreading Tuesday already...

@haylsbayls that's alot of flashy!  I get Jimmy Fallon. He's my favorite of the night show people. 

@purplg8r love hibachi!  One of my favorite meals. Benihana apparently has a program where you can go learn to be the chef. I'm thinking about getting H that for his bday. 

@icecubeinthedesert I love volleyball too. I played in a sand social league a few years ago and it didn't matter that I sucked :)

@FLAshley congrats on the new car! 

@jmn1985 yay for likely O!

@willrunforwine21 hope the U of L loss doesnt ruin the day!

@metrogirl happy Nye! Your plans sound fun 

@dragonfly87 yay for good sleep!  Hopefully that tie in is helpful intell for a new doc and for future success!

@laeberge3 it's a college football evening for us as well.

@sailing_mama I'm a chart neophyte but don't see a shift. Hopefully soon!

@dinosaur hope your Dr emails back quickly and has a good plan! 

@kiki75 sorry for not fun hip, hope O and the end is in sight!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: temp, cm, pnv, opk, hio

R/R: miss the fam but so nice to have the house back to just me and H. Quiet, relaxing Nye here.

CS/Q:

I really like sand volleyball even though I'm not good and it's been awhile since I've played. Went golfing a couple times this year and while I'm terrible at it, I do quite enjoy it. I think that's probably mostly the cart driving part :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert yes, of course you can join us to be CD and cycle buddies!!!!

• Options

@BertieMeetsGertie I hope you feel better soon!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD:12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, BBT, Preseed, EOD

R/R:  Too many NYE pregnancy announcements on fb.  I'm sad but excited for everyone at the same time.

CS/Q:

I played softball throughout high school.  
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: pnv's, bbt, cm, eod

R/R: excited to ring in the new year and leave this craptastic year in the dust 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY - What is your favorite sport to play? Tennis

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/10 - 1st full cycle ttcal

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: opks, vitamins, cutting out caffeine, exercising, sex eod 

R/R: rave: I think I finally have dh just about to say ok to moving out of state. It's been a very long process, he said he would never move when we got married 8 years ago, but now he's coming around. There is hope! Lol

CS/Q:

I don't play sports so I guess just working out?
  • Options
    @sjohn08: Hello. I don't think we have met. Just wanted to say welcome (even though you may not be new).
     Where are you trying to get your DH to move to or is it for a specific reason? I applaud your persistence. I have been trying to get DH to move for about 14 years...won't budge, so I have just about given up. I am actually somewhat fine with where we live at the moment, but will probably want to move in about 4-5 years. We will see.