August 2017 Moms
Options

Sick all night?

Anyone else sick all night long? It starts off around 9 or 10 every night. Tonight's been the worst... It's 4:30 and I haven't slept at all...its almost like food poisoning except I know it isn't 

Re: Sick all night?

• Options
    My best friend was a little like you! She felt sick all night then would sleep till 11 and was up the rest of the mibht sick.  It eventually passed in second trimester for her.  Hope it passes sooner for you! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Take some Unisom before bed. It will help the nausea and help you sleep. Start out with 1/2 tablet. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take a whole 25mg tablet of unisom  (the doxylamine succinate not benadryl version) and 100mg of vitamin b6. My OB recommended this and it works! It lasts a whole 24 hours for me. I've been doing this for going on two weeks and have had almost no morning sickness since.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    Dealt with it for the first time today.. glad to see I am not the only one and that there are some tricks!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I'm sick starting around 5pm until I go to bed then I wake every hour. My doctor has me taking Mylanta which helps some
  • Options
    **raises hand*** me!  It's to the point where I read half the night just to distract myself.  Dreading DH going back to work since it has progressed to full on morning sick sickness the past three days.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I bought 90% off mini candy canes at Target. The peppermint is helping the nausea. I hope you all feel better soon!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I was originally eating the peppermint candies/candy canes but then the thought of them made me nauseous again so then I saw peppermint Altoids in the check out line at the store and those have been helping. 
  • Options
    Seeing others mention it here too, but seriously, ask your doc about the vitamin b6 and unisom combo.  I was sick 24/7 and up through the night throwing up.  I can actually sleep now and my daily nausea is more tolerable.
  • Options
    I take a whole 25mg tablet of unisom  (the doxylamine succinate not benadryl version) and 100mg of vitamin b6. My OB recommended this and it works! It lasts a whole 24 hours for me. I've been doing this for going on two weeks and have had almost no morning sickness since.
    This except I was told a half tablet of Unisom. And there are different types of Unisom. Ask the pharmacist which one you need and they should help you. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker