Pregnant after a Loss

Intro...hopefully

Hi all, I just got a positive this week after suffering a m/c and d&c earlier this fall. However with my 2 other pregnancies I had tender breasts and felt icky. Now, I feel completely fine with no symptoms. Worrying... :( Anyone else have no symptoms early on?

Re: Intro...hopefully

• Welcome! I did have early symptoms but it was primarily cramping which I think was because I'd had a D&C only five weeks before. Otherwise I didn't get symptoms until almost six weeks, then they went away, then they came back at 7.5 weeks. It depends. And all pregnancies are different. Congrats on the bfp and we are glad you're here! Do you get an early ultrasound soon to confirm? 
  • Welcome! Similar to HGRICH I didn't have symptoms til 6 weeks and they suddenly went away for a few days and then came back. My OBGYN said most women don't have strong symptoms til 8 weeks. With my first pregnancy (my daughter is 3) I didn't have symptoms til 8 weeks, and then it was really bad. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congratulations! It's natural to be worried. I'll second the pp and say that my symptoms from my pregnancy with my MMC and my one now have been DRASTICALLY different. My first one I had insane heartburn and this one zero heartburn. It really is true that every pregnancy is different. Hang in there and good luck!
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Thanks everyone! :)