August 2017 Moms
Options

Sick and feeling miserable

Ladies I pray you don't get sick while pregnant. It's awful! I haven't taken anything but Tylenol which obviously isn't treating my symptoms. Ugh. No point other then to whine

Re: Sick and feeling miserable

• Options
    I started my pregnancy sick. I was constantly catching colds when I was pregnant with DD. And when nursing... I used to have a great immune system but my babies kill it lol
  • Options
    Found out I was pregnant by going to the ER because I had pneumonia in both lungs, then cracked a rib coughing. Being sick while pregnant is miserable. Hope you feel better soon. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Here too. Second cold in two months. Miserable and on-call all weekend. To top it off, my thirteen month old chomped down while nursing enough to draw blood. She literally had me in tears. This day sucks!
  • Options
    Sore throat here, it sucks. Feel better!
  • Options
    I've been struggling with a cold for the past week... hubby is also sick and my 7 month old is also feeling crummy with a fever :( we are all suffering over here
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Today I am not sure if I have the flu or terrible MS.... thank goodness its the weekend and my DH was home all day! I barely left my bed!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I feel like I'm running a temperature but thermometer reads normal. I just feel warm in the head and get cold chills at times. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2017
    I'm at Urgent Care since I've had sinus headaches, a pink eye, and a sore throat for three days. None of the symptoms have been at the same time and the pink eye went back to normal after 24 ish hours. I want to rule out strep and wish I hadn't come since people are coughing all over the place. This one family takes turns coughing. First the kid, then mom, then dad. I'm in sensory overload when just one other person chimes in. I literally have my face covered by my jacket. Ugh!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 Oh god I can't imagine that scene right now with the family coughing. Stay away!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh I just got over my upper respiratory infection! It was a miserable 2 weeks! My hubs and DS had it too. Fluids and rest! 
    Eat Sleep DanceimageBabyFruit Ticker BFP 12/10/2012 - Strong numbers and baby HB 169!
  • Options
    Thanks @secicc12! I was just happy to get out of there. Rapid Strep test was negative. (It always is) and waiting on the rest of the throats culture results. It's always viral pharyngitis, which they can't do anything for. Just wanted to be safe because of being KU. Normally I'd just let my body fight if off for 7-10 days.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Too late.  Had a terrible stomach bug about a week after BFP.  It was awful.  Took out every one in my house then progressed through my extended family.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    my whole family must of caught something. I had some nausea right after BFP and now dealing with seems like a cold. I can't even tell what is pregnancy related and what's not. Even though I feel crappy I still feel like it was better than then the first time I was pregnant. I thought I would feel better by now been dealing with this for the past week! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Found out I was pregnant by going to the ER because I had pneumonia in both lungs, then cracked a rib coughing. Being sick while pregnant is miserable. Hope you feel better soon. 
    Oh my! Poor you! Feel better soon this sounds awful!