Pregnant after IF
Options

First Trimester Check in: 12/26

Colleen0516Colleen0516 member
edited December 2016 in Pregnant after IF
Welcome to those who are new to this board!! 
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point, so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
3. When is your next appointment? 
4. Anything else you'd like to share?

QOTW: How were/are your holidays?? Do Anything special? Get anything good?  

Note: When you graduate up to the 2nd Trimester (woo hoo!!), write a quick post letting us know you are leaving. I want to keep the list updated, but don't want to delete names prematurely! smile                         

Mommies to be: 
@Nellin EDD 7/7/17
@Chamomile EDD 7/7/17
@mjacks16 EDD 7/8/17
@Colleen0516 EDD 7/12/17 TWINS!!
@taradise99 EDD 7/16/17 TWINS!!
@MicronesianMamma EDD 7/21/17
@purplepumpernickel  EDD 7/23/17
@byrneme EDD 7/25/17 
@Monica54321 EDD 7/28/17
@niknakcountry EDD 7/29/17
@ARB425 EDD 7/30/17
@ChristinaV2015 EDD 8/4/17
@persnickity EDD 8/5/17 
@JuliaAnn86 EDD 8/4/17 TWINS!!
@Esperer  EDD 8/6/17 TWINS!!
@Hopeful_mom EDD 8/8/17 TWINS!!
@ljsmith805 EDD 8/8/17 
@Cupcakegal930 EDD 8/9/17
@JWatt5 EDD 8/13/17
@carafeick  EDD 8/15/17
@DDRGirlie EDD 8/16/17 TWINS!!
@Stars2016 EDD 8/24/17 
@tiffanyw1783 EDD 8/30/17

Me 30 || DH 36
Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
-IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
-FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
-IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
-FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
**Changed doctor**
-IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
-IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
-Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
-IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
-Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
-IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

Re: First Trimester Check in: 12/26

• Options
    I hosted Christmas yesterday so I am shot today!  Sorry for the late post. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!!
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze

• Options
    Hey guys!
    1. EDD 8/30/17, 4weeks 5 days
    2. So far not really any major symptoms, some dull, intermittent cramping and back ache.
    3. Not sure yet, I will call to schedule my ultrasound tomorrow (aaaahhhhhh)!!
    4. I'm soooo nervous and scared because I don't think I ever really thought I would get pregnant!!
    Holidays were great!! Very difficult not to just blab about being pregnant! But I didn't tell anyone.

TTC for 8 years.
    Started in 2008 with timed intercourse, ovulation testing, no official monitoring.
    OB-GYN recommended Clomid and timed intercourse, attempted for 6 straight months.
    First surgery June 2009 (OB-GYN): diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis and large hydrosalpinx on right tube.
    Second surgery (July 2009, RE performed this): Right tube had to be removed, lots of adhesions removed.
    Attempted "trying on our own" as per RE recommendations, unsuccessful 5-6 months.
    HSG performed December 2009: left tube open.
    February 2010: started Femara and timed intercourse, attempted 6 months, no BFPs.
    Took a break for a while.
    January 2011: started IUI process, ovaries never properly responded to medications, 6 failed attempts, never actually completed an IUI.
    Took 2012-2014 off due to depression and frustration (side note: did complete grad school to become a nurse practitioner- great distraction).
    2015: started seeing RE again, went through tons of testing and HSG, left tube now blocked, only option is IVF.
    September 2015: Started first official IVF cycle, cancelled in October due to large cyst on left ovary.
    October 2015: started on birth control for 2 months.
    December 2015: attempted to start another IVF cycle, cysts on both ovaries on initial ultrasound, left was huge, cancelled to aspirated cyst.
    January 2016: Cyst back, surgery for ex-lap, cyst and adhesions removed.
    March 2016: Attempted second IVF cycle, estrogen way too high, cyst back, cancelled again.
    April 2016: Third attempted IVF cycle, 7 eggs retrieved, 2 mature (but not great) embryos made to fresh transfer, neither implanted.
    May-Sept 2016: Break to regain sanity.
    Sept-Oct 2016: Attempted fourth IVF cycle, very successful, cyst still on left but we ignored. 7 mature "great looking" eggs retrieved, 4 mature embryos made it to day 5 transfer. Transfer aborted due to large amount of endometriosis fluid in uterus.
    FET of 2 embryos completed on 12/12/16.
    12/22/16 1st Beta 179 BFP!!!
    12/24/16 2nd Beta 449!!
    EDD 8/30/17 with two girls!!!!!

Audrey (4lb 8oz) and Olivia (6lb 6oz) born 8/10/17!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still newish to these boards... I'll repost here today since my first post was on an old board  :#
    Hi everyone! Decided I was finally ready to join the other side! There are several familiar faces on this board, excited to finally be here with all of you!!!

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 7w6d, EDD August 8th, 2017.
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Random waves of nausea all throughout the day, new cravings every week/few days...flan, cheese-its, vanilla pudding, and CARBS, lot of little pinches if I get up to fast or if I have been sitting leaned forward and then straighten up (kind of like a side stitch, but near my uterus and ovaries), and OH MY the EXHAUSTION!!!! I am a night owl by nature, but last Friday night I was out cold at 7:30PM, sleeping 12-13 hrs at night on the weekends   :o
    3. When is your next appointment? Dec 29th ( last appointment with my RE), then Jan 9th (with my OB) I am kinda nervous to leave my RE, she is so amazing! I absolutely LOVE my OB too, but I feel like my RE is some sort of security blanket  :D
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? This all still feels surreal. Even though I have been having some symptoms, its hard to wrap my head around the fact that I have a baby in there! We've already starting talking names, even though we don't know gender yet... We can't agree on ANYTHING, so good thing we have 7 ish months!
    QOTW: Are you planning on finding out what gender(s) you are having? Or are you waiting until delivery? If you are finding out, are you doing anything special? Definitely finding out! I can't wait, I just can't do it. DH would love to wait until birth...I tell him this is my consolation prize for all the shots and vaginal USs   :D

Holidays have been mostly relaxing at home with family! My sister's family has all had the stomach bug, so I have had to keep my distance from my niece and nephew :( But not willing to risk it! Also being home I have discovered my MIL has not been very tight lipped about our news and infertility. I have been really upset and angry about it all. Really regretting having told them so early and sharing anything at all   :s It seemed fair to DH at the time, since we told my family, but hindsight is 20/20 I guess. We will know better moving forward :| Hope everyone had a nice holiday ! Excited to get to know this group :)
  • Options
    ARB425ARB425 member
    edited December 2016
    1.How far along are you? What is your EDD? 9 weeks 2days. Due July 30th!

2. Which oh-so- lovely pregnant symptoms you having?  Still super tired, can't wait for that to end! I've had a few headache so over the past week but I really think that is due to the holidays!

3. When is your next appointment? January 4th, I'm so happy the office was able to move my appointment up. Unfortunately I'll have to miss a little bit more work than my other appointment but I'll be able to schedule my other appointments early or after work.

QOTW: How were/are your holidays? Do anything special?  Get anything good?  Christmas was wonderful!  Both families loved the pregnancy announcement surprise( baby balloons with solid pink and blue balloons in a big box all wrapped up).  
    I was so excited to get an instant pot(electric pressure cooker) from my husband. I love to cook but I've been so tired lately that I haven't been doing very much cooking  so this will make things easier! 

@colleen0516 I hope you got lots of help hosting Christmas! I can't even imagine doing that right now, I would probably fall over with exhaustion and sleep for 2 days! 

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 10w4d, 7/21/17

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? All day nausea, exhaustion, headaches, sore boobies, and *TMI* increase in vaginal fluid

3. When is your next appointment? Not till 1/13, seems like such a long time from now

4. Anything else you'd like to share? Mobile phlebotomist just came to my office to collect blood for my NIPT & carrier screening. Super nervous for the results but excited to find out the gender of my little bean!

QOTW: How were/are your holidays?? Do Anything special? Get anything good?  We don't usually do much for xmas but we have my family Hanukkah party tonight so that should be fun. I just hope I can last for at least an hour or 2 and that I can manage to eat the yummy food everyone is cooking.

• Options
    Happy holidays everyone! 
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 8 wks 3 days, 8/5/17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Starting to feel a little off. Not quite nauseous, but that's the closest thing I can relate it to. Thankfully my boobs aren't nearly as tender anymore. I'm also starving. 
    3. When is your next appointment? January 4th
    We're going to buy nursery furniture later this week. I'm freaking out, but DH wants to get things set up while he's on vacation and has time. He's so excited about it.

We had a wonderful time with my in-laws Christmas day! See my family the weekend before and had fun making Christmas cookies together.

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 12 weeks so I guess it's my last week on this board!! 
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? I'm feeling great! Almost no symptoms, which would worry me if I wasn't enjoying it so much after months of nausea and exhaustion!
    3. When is your next appointment? Not till the 9th of Jan but I'm hoping I'll get my nipt results before that so we can go public.

We had a lovely Christmas, I'm in the southern hemisphere so been camping at the beach eating freshly caught fish and swimming in the sea and having naps every day! :) 
  • Options
    @nellin I'm so jealous you are in your summer months enjoying the beach! It sounds lovely! We got a teaser the other day of 65 degrees in Ohio and all I can think of now is warm weather! But back to reality of cold weather and snow for a few more months!
  • Options
    Good morning all! Hope everyone had a great holiday :)

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 10w1d, EDD 7/25/16

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? It's like I have a dull hangover most of the day but particularly in the early afternoon. Boobs are still sore (could be the PIO though) and now look like a roadmap of blue lines (LOL). Still exhausted. I took a nap nearly everyday we were at my parents.  

3. When is your next appointment? Tomorrow! First day at my OB and I'm actually just seeing a random NP. It's the only appointment I could get before my 'must see by date' of 1/8. Looking forward to the u/s :)

Still get insanely nervous that something is going to go wrong. Really sucked the wind out of wanting to tell DH's family on Christmas. Will these nerves EVER go away?

It was low key and enjoyable. Got to see a lot of family and friends!! My DH got me a GREAT present, Hamilton tickets in Chicago. However, he bought them back in September... for my birthday weekend.... July 28th (womp womp). At least they should be easy to resell!!
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 11 weeks 3 days, 7/16/17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Symptoms are getting better, still EXHAUSTED and kind of nauseous on and off but other than that feeling pretty good.
    3. When is your next appointment? Just had my first appointment with my MFM and he did an u/s yesterday and both twins looked great! I was so relieved, they had been measuring 4-5 days behind but yesterday they were right on track with great heart rates! My next appt with him is 1/10/17 and then I see my OB again on 1/19/17.
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? We're having family over on new years day and we're planning on announcing then. I'm still trying to think of a cute way to do it though.

They were great, we hosted so I'm still exhausted though!
    Me: 34 / Hubs: 35
    Married December 2008
    TTC: 2010
    3 ectopic pregnancies, moved on to IVF 2011
    3 rounds of IVF, 1 miscarraige, two BFN
    Started with new RE Fall 2015
    Diagnosed Compound Hetero MTHFR
    Hysteroscopy to remove abrasions 
    Began Stims for IVF #4 10/11/16
    Long Lupron protocol
    ER 10/23/16 6R, 5M all 5 fertilized via ICSI
    ET 10/28/16 Transferred 2 5bb blasts; 2 frosties! BFP!
    Twins! EDD 6/25/17
  • Options
    @byrneme That was so awesome of your H to get you Hamilton tickets! Too bad the timing doesn't still work out. Hopefully you'll be able to get tickets again in the future. 
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  8 weeks 5 days, August 4, 2016
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? just a little tired 
    3. When is your next appointment? 1/3/17, officially graduated to my OB
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? We got to see the twins again last Friday. It was my husband's first time to see them and hear their sweet heartbeats. So comforting to see them growing bc not having symptoms really  messes with my head

Holidays were great. Short trip to see the family in Texas but I managed to get my crawfish, cajun food, and tex mex fix in! I'm nervous about moving on from my RE, but very excited at the same time. Also, the fact that we're having twins is starting to become a bit overwhelming. I feel like I'm already behind. 

Me: 30, DH:30
    Married: 2006
    TTC  2014
    Me: Stage 3 endo, blocked left tube
    DH: healthy, above avg #'s
    Oct 2016: Started Stims 10/8, Egg Retrieval 10/21 | 11 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 7 Blastocytes  
    November 18, 2016: FET- transferring 2.... BFP!!!  beta 1= 2619
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  12 weeks today! I still can't believe it but im excited to type it!

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Im still very tired, but for the most part my symptoms have faded. I have food aversions here and there, but its much better.

3. When is your next appointment? 1/3/17... I have my 13 week scan. Apparently it will be a higher level sonogram so I am excited to see the babies in more detail.

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  I do feel my belly growing, which is SO weird. Between the bloat, and the twins, and the fact that I was a tiny bit over weight in the belly area to begin with (thank you fertility medicine and emotional eating lol)- I have a little bump already. Its unreal! People are starting to notice too.

Question for the other twin moms: do you know if your twins are side by side or on top of one another? They told me mine are side by side, so its hard for us to get a sono picture of them together. We either get their feet or head view- not a double profile. Curious how others are carrying.

My holidays were really good! We told my nephews about the twins. They then proceed to spread the word at Christmas eve lol. We were planning on telling everyone that night anyways, but my five year old nephew decided he was SO excited that he needed to stand at the front door and greet people by saying "my mommy has one baby in her belly and my Aunt Colleen has TWO babies in her belly" (he had major emphasis on TWO as if it was unreal lol). Hearing the squeals and screams as people entered was great! I loved watching how excited he was too.

Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    nellin-2nellin-2 member
    edited December 2016
    @ARB425 Yeah, it's pretty lovely at the moment, although there is all this amazing food I can't eat - sashimi, smoked salmon, raw oysters... I care much more about that than missing out on booze! :)

@bryneme At 12 weeks I'm definitely not over the nerves yet. I feel great for a couple of days after a scan then I'm back to worrying! Maybe after I get my NIPT results back I'll start to relax (assuming it's good news).

@Colleen0516 Your nephews sound adorable!

Edited because my phone made everything a spoiler for some reason :)

• Options
    @nellin thank you!! They are pretty cute :smile:

@byrneme I'm still nervous all the time too! I got the 12 week mark and I still can't breathe easy. I'm counting down the days til the next scan so I can see the babies again. 
    I want to announce my pregnancy more publicly(so my work people know about it) but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm still so worried. 
    Hoping it goes away when I can start feeling them move around; I feel like that will be a good reassurance. 

And I agree about the FOOD!!! It was TORTURE! All those delicious Italian meats and cheeses I couldn't have. I was drooling lol
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    Hi everyone! I've been lurking the past two weeks since my BFP but was still too nervous to post here! I had my 6 week ultrasound today though and everything looked great and we got to see the heartbeat so I feel a little better  :)

1) How far along are you? What is your EDD? 6 weeks exactly- August 24th

2) Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Sore boobs and exhaustion 

3) When is your next appointment? January 10th...it seems so far away!

4) Anything else you'd like to share? I am so incredibly thankful to be able to be part of this board. After all the bfn's I was worried I would never get here.
  • Options
    Finally scheduled my first ultrasound- January 10. I'm so nervous and excited! 

TTC for 8 years.
    Started in 2008 with timed intercourse, ovulation testing, no official monitoring.
    OB-GYN recommended Clomid and timed intercourse, attempted for 6 straight months.
    First surgery June 2009 (OB-GYN): diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis and large hydrosalpinx on right tube.
    Second surgery (July 2009, RE performed this): Right tube had to be removed, lots of adhesions removed.
    Attempted "trying on our own" as per RE recommendations, unsuccessful 5-6 months.
    HSG performed December 2009: left tube open.
    February 2010: started Femara and timed intercourse, attempted 6 months, no BFPs.
    Took a break for a while.
    January 2011: started IUI process, ovaries never properly responded to medications, 6 failed attempts, never actually completed an IUI.
    Took 2012-2014 off due to depression and frustration (side note: did complete grad school to become a nurse practitioner- great distraction).
    2015: started seeing RE again, went through tons of testing and HSG, left tube now blocked, only option is IVF.
    September 2015: Started first official IVF cycle, cancelled in October due to large cyst on left ovary.
    October 2015: started on birth control for 2 months.
    December 2015: attempted to start another IVF cycle, cysts on both ovaries on initial ultrasound, left was huge, cancelled to aspirated cyst.
    January 2016: Cyst back, surgery for ex-lap, cyst and adhesions removed.
    March 2016: Attempted second IVF cycle, estrogen way too high, cyst back, cancelled again.
    April 2016: Third attempted IVF cycle, 7 eggs retrieved, 2 mature (but not great) embryos made to fresh transfer, neither implanted.
    May-Sept 2016: Break to regain sanity.
    Sept-Oct 2016: Attempted fourth IVF cycle, very successful, cyst still on left but we ignored. 7 mature "great looking" eggs retrieved, 4 mature embryos made it to day 5 transfer. Transfer aborted due to large amount of endometriosis fluid in uterus.
    FET of 2 embryos completed on 12/12/16.
    12/22/16 1st Beta 179 BFP!!!
    12/24/16 2nd Beta 449!!
    EDD 8/30/17 with two girls!!!!!

Audrey (4lb 8oz) and Olivia (6lb 6oz) born 8/10/17!!

• Options
    Welcome @Stars2016 :smile:
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  8 weeks 6 days, August 5, 2016

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Tired and a little nauseous still, boobs are pretty sensitive

3. When is your next appointment? Today, 1st time with the OB and feel super nervous!

4. Anything else you'd like to share? So this has been an overly emotional week for me.  I caught a cold and cough at Christmas so I've been coughing up a storm which has lead to extra aches and pains.  I'm so worried about our little nugget that I'm making myself nuts.  Looking forward to seeing baby on the screen today and hearing that healthy heartbeat!  That will give me at least a few days of feeling better!

Christmas was really nice.  We told both of our immediate family about our little nugget.  My father in law was cute bc he didn't understand why he got a baby frog stuffed animal with a baby on board sign from us.  Thankfully my sister in law picked up on it immediately!  At my families house we got surprised as soon as we walked in that my cousin is also expecting just 5 days after us so I just kinda shrugged my shoulders and was like "us too."  LOL

I wonder when the worry ends.  I feel like as an infertile I'm always afraid that something is not going to work out.  I want to be positive and speak life into my little one but sometimes the anxiety just takes over.  Praying for us and remember God is in control!
  • Options
    Good luck at your appointment today @ChristinaV2015 ! I had my first OB appointment yesterday and was SUPER nervous but all went well. A bit of a different feel than the RE's office where you've spent SO much time but that's not necessarily a bad thing!
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Options
    1.) due August 13, 2017. 7 weeks, 5 days

2.) symptoms:  mostly just fatigue, the evenings I seem to feel a bit quesy 

3.) next appt is January 5th! 

4.) I feel like I have a bit more energy. I know being off at home lets me rest more but the lack of symptoms makes me a bit nervous - boobs don't hurt at all today, don't feel quite as tired. 

QOTW: we got to see both families and I've had the whole week off. It's been nice to be at home relaxing. I'm hoping that's why I'm feeling so much better the last couple days. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    The worry NEVER ends lol I wish it did too though. No matter how many times I see the babies, it's never enough! But you learn to embrace it and your pregnancy! 
    We will stop worrying when we deliever, and then we will worry about our LO for the rest of our lives!! 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• Options
    1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?  7w2d twins!

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Im super tired and emotional.  Still no morning sickness.  Although I get a little nauseous after I eat breakfast.  Thankfully it only lasts like 5 minutes.

3. When is your next appointment? Wednesday, January 4th

4. Anything else you'd like to share? I'm finally over my cough and cold.  Yesterday and today I start spotting and passing tissue and clots.  I told my husband if it got worse today I would call the doctor.  So we went and everything is fine!  We heard their little heartbeats and i cried.  RE has no idea where the bleeding is coming from.

QOTW: How were/are your holidays?? Do Anything special? Get anything good?  The holiday was great. Spent christmas eve with my family, christmas day with my inlaws.  Not doing anything tonight.  I'm so emotionally exhausted from the bleeding scare.
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So glad you got to hear the heartbeats for reassurance @DDRGirlie. Sorry your RE isn't able to figure out what's going on. Hopefully the bleeding stops and doesn't come back.
  • Options
    @DDRGirlie good luck on ur appt tomorrow!

@Colleen0516 you r so right!! All I do is worry hoping I feel better after 13w, I have an appt fri but I'm super antsy and want to see them again.  I really thought I sent u a msg weeks ago but I see I screwed that up too.  Finally had a semi ok day, hoping each day will get better.  I'm over being nauseous all the time already!

hope everyone is feeling great!!
    History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!