June 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Meal planning (12.26)

I am so over cooking.  Please inspire me.  What do you gals (or what do your SOs) have on the menu this week?  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: Monday Meal planning (12.26)

• Options
    So I am making an effort to eat better this week after the weekend free for all. Thank you ladies for the suggestions for helping meet my midwifes guidelines! I am modifying but not following as strict rules.
    Today- teriyaki chicken zucchini noodles
    Wed- sloppy joes (stuffed pepper for me, traditional for DH and DS)
    Thur- patty melts with fries for them and broccoli slaw for me
    Fri- chicken fajitas (salad for me, tortillas and rice for them)
    Sat- leftovers and then New Years Eve party food
  • Options
    Thanks for the inspiration, please keep it coming! Anyone have experience with an IBS-friendly meal plan?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For work, I have been making containers of vegetables and cheese for lunches and pack a couple of fruits and a yogurt with a granola bar for snacks. I haven't been big on re-heating meat lately.. so if anyone has some ideas for some non-meat protein I'm all ears! I
  • Options
    Mon- some chicken casserole I found on Pinterest
    Tues- was supposed to be turkey chili but Mr is sick so I'm ordering pizza!
    Wed- pork chops with green beans
    Thurs- Southwest chopped chicken salad
    Fri- Mr's night to cook...spaghetti

Oh, and a bit of leftover Christmas cookies/candy/pie each night!!  I don't like them but baby does.
  • Options
    XathXath member
    edited December 2016
    I signed up for Hello Fresh because they came to my house in a weak moment, but I'm looking forward to trying it.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Tuesday - taco bell
    wednesday - Culvers
    thursday - babysitting, probably a burger place
    friday - tbd
    saturday - out for NYE!

ugh. I need to get my shit together on the eating healthy. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I want Taco Bell so much @alm52386 but they don't have it out here.  *cry*
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm definitely over cooking. I haven't since Christmas. I just made a grocery list and now have to get off the couch to go to the store. Going to make ravioli for dinner tonight (hubby requested, and super easy, yes!). I'm also buying fixings for slow cooker baked potato soup and potato pancakes, and just as I typed this realized that those are both potato meals. Oh well. Yum.
  • Options
    @Xath we did Hello Fresh for a few weeks and really liked it, but I stopped because I let a box go to waste during my morning sickness, when just thinking about cooking made me sick. There was a lot of take out during October/November
  • Options
    Ugh I've been struggling with dinner choices!
    This is what I have planned this week...

Shepard's pie with salad and corn 
    Steak with artichokes 
    meatloaf and smashed potatoes or rice and broccoli 
    Matzo ball soup 

• Options
    Thur: Shepherd's pie
    Friday: pizza
    Saturday: party
    Sunday: pork and kraut