WTO Monday 12/26

RedBreast35RedBreast35 member
edited December 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Post something that always makes you laugh- picture, meme, gif, joke, youtube video... It doesn't matter what!

Re: WTO Monday 12/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 10

WAYDTKNU: OPKs. CM. PNV. Just started RRLT this month 

R/R: I got a flashy smiley!! Luckily my family leaves tonight so we can start out BD-a-thon. It's my first time using the CB advanced digital, how many days does everyone usually get? The test says four high days before your peak. 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Post something that always makes you laugh- picture, meme, gif, joke, youtube video... It doesn't matter what!
    I'll come back for this

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    @Sailing_Mama your dog is so cute!!!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @cheframsay I am so sorry. Huge hug. Due dates are hard :(
  • Options
    @purplg8r I'm very protective of my dogs and dog fights are the worst. I totally understand the stress. 

@ChefRamsay creepy stranger hugs, I've heard the movie is pretty good. May the force be with you!

@Mythril sorry Christmas sucked :( one of my favorite high school teachers used that joke all the time but in the muffin form. He would laugh so hard telling it every time that he almost wouldn't get the joke out. He has since passed so thank you for the wonderful memory this morning! 

@sailing_mama your dog is a cutie! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 5

WAYDTKNU: temp,cm,opk, pnv

R/R: Christmas was low key and very nice but damn it's cold here!  Only got up to upper 40s yesterday which is very cold for this arizona girl! Not sure how you're doing all that snow @Dilynne

CS/Q: 

An oldie but goodie that somehow I couldn't find as a gif
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ94CnHrt18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Mythril I'm sorry, your sister said WHAT?! I'm also a big girl and if my sister said anything like that I can't promise I wouldn't have left, yelled or thrown a punch. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    Ugh, @ChefRamsay I'm so sorry that your EDD is here.  Huge hugs  <3  I hope the movie is a great distraction!
    @Mythril that Christmas sounds awful  :/  It's hard to believe family can be so insensitive, and I'm so sorry they ruined what should have been a nice day.  I'm so angry for you!!  However, your joke totally made me lol, so thank you for that!
    @Sailing_Mama OMG your dog's emotions are so obvious on his face!  Adorable!

Month/Cycle: 16/2al

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Adding Letrozole + TI, CoQ10, thyroid meds, OPK, BBT, CM and all the other stuff.

R/R: The last few days have been a real mindf*ck.  I had about 36 hours of pretty severe cramps before AF actually started and I was really starting to freak out that something was wrong since that never happens.  Plus, I was starting Letrozole for the first time, and panicked that something being off was going to screw that up.  And my RE's was closed for four days because Christmas.  Plus H being at work on Christmas.  Just let this week/month/year be over already.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: I don't know why, but:
    PHteven I Cannot Stop Laughing LMAO

Also, I love Jimmy Fallon and get sucked into all the hashtag fail videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhzo78BRydw

• Options
    @Mythril that is so horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

@haylsbayls I use the CBAD and honestly I am all over the place. I have had one flashy smiley months and up to 6 flashy smiley months

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: waiting out AF

R/R: warm day today. Snuck an outside run, I love surprise outdoor runs

CS/Q: can anyone link a scientific article that shows the effect of hot tubs and saunas on sperm count and motility. My in laws have this new hot tub and DH is getting a ton of grief for not going in. There is more to this story (see my throat punch thursday) and I'm sensing DH wanting to give in

What did one strawberry say to the other? If you weren't so fresh we wouldn't be in this jam!

Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Nothing but sex. 

R/R: We are hosting a Boxing Day party today with all of *DFs* family. I was super stressed but then I am nearly done my first bottle of wine so I'm good now. Who cares if my house isn't perfectly clean and I'm nearly drunk at 2:30 it 

CS/Q:

https://youtu.be/Jkmw9oGIDhI

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert I LOVE that video! I'm gonna go hunt it down to share on my page!!

@WillRunForWine21can you send some of that running motivation my way please? I have 6 races in January and I just have no desire to get out and run. 
  • Options
    @ChefRamsay I'm so sorry
    @Mythril I can't believe she said that.  That is so ridiculous and I'm so angry for you!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: AF is finally gone! PNV, BBT, OPK starting EOD 

R/R: I love my family but 2 full days trapped in one small house and I'm familied out for awhile.

CS/Q:

I love watching cat videos 
  • Options
    @Dilynne Hopefully you don't have to go anywhere today and can enjoy being snowed in!

@ChefRamsay Sending good thoughts your way today!

@Hopefulmommy1980 Too much stress eating here as well! Love that meme!

@Mythril That is terrible of your sister to say that! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. Here's to better Christmases in the future.

@Sailing_Mama You have such a cute dog!

Month/Cycle: 10/3

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: 7.5 mg letrozole + pnv + trigger shot + progesterone

R/R: Had a great Christmas, and I'm looking forward to a new year and getting back on track with my diet! Tomorrow I find out if the increased dose of Letrozole worked, but from my last appointment, it looks like it's not going well. I had an appointment 4 days ago, the day after I stopped the increased dose of Letrozole, and had no response then.

CS/Q: Anyone else not respond to Letrozole? How many cycles did you try it with no response before moving on to different teatment?

GTKY: 
    Arson cat
  • Options
    @Hopefulmommy1980 - totally stress ate last week. All the holiday baked goods have just made that worse, and AF compounds it. Too much yummy stuff and nothing needs prepared.
    @ChefRamsay - creepy stranger hug. All the best. Distractions rule! 
    @haylsbayls - yay for bd!!!
    @Mythril - the nerve. How witchy! A pox upon her house. 

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: waiting for af to fly the coop! 

R/R: loving the few days of calm and non-boy stuff with DH out of town. 

CS/Q:

@hartmich - that Elmo is one of my favorite things!! 
  • Options

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs, PNVs

R/R: DH has been on board with trying for a baby all along, and then last night while we're laying in bed he says "so tomorrow's when we start having sex to try for a baby?" And when I respond yes he says he's nervous.  He had had several beers so I chalked it up to that and figured we'd talk about it today.  Today I asked him about it and he explained he is nervous because it's such a huge responsibility but that he is ready.  I was starting to worry this would result in him not being able to dtd, if you know what I mean.  Buuut not 10 minutes later he said he was ready to go, right then.  And it went successfully.  We'll see how the rest of this week goes!

CS/Q:--

This video always makes me laugh. 
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0A8nEfYmmtM

@spiderlover25 kitten mittons!!!
    @purplg8r  sorry that happened with your dog.  It's hard to see our pets upset or not acting like themselves, because they're our babies!
    @ChefRamsay  and @Mythril creepy internet hugs to you both today
    @BigBadWolf12 haha that joke is great!

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert Omg, I laughed so hard
    @Dilynne I wish I was so brave. But I usually run and hide, that's what years of abuse taught me.
    @ChefRamsay Right? Ugh, sometimes I wish I could slap him but I can't 'cause I love him.
    @metrogirl Good advice. I think I will.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    So many internet gems that I'd forgotten about! Good question today

@ChefRamsay creepy internet hugs to you today!

@hartmich that's one of my favorite gifs too lmao

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/2nd TTCAL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: preseed, OPKs, temping, pnvs

R/R: DH was a special kind of stupid yesterday.  Just us for Xmas morning. We had exchanged gifts last weekend because his sister was visiting. As I was making coffee and cleaning up a bit, he made a full breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast) for himself.   :|  Told him afterwards that it would have been nice to have asked me, especially with it being Christmas day.  He apologized.  Fast forward to Xmas dinner- his parents and his single guy friend come over.  He spent the entire evening either in the garage or by the fire pit.  I also overheard him organizing a fishing trip with his buddy for today (without actually mentioning it to me).  After everyone left I got real mad at him and told him he can (and does) do that every night and it was freaking Christmas and that he needed to also think about his mom and I.  And this is our first time hosting his parents here, so now he's set a precedent of what holidays look like here.  And that when we have kids what kind of an example is he going to set if he always escape to the garage.  I was so pissed. He cancelled his fishing trip and it's been pretty quiet between us today.

CS/Q:

*TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    libgirl1981libgirl1981 member
    edited December 2016
    @jmn1985 - special kind of stupid, indeed. How insensitive.
  • Options
    ChefRamsayChefRamsay member
    edited December 2016

F you TB why do you eat the whole post I worked so hard on!
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    Becky012016Becky012016 member
    edited December 2016
    Month/Cycle: 6/3

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: pnv, hio, temp, opk 

R/R: I'm waiting on my firstcrosshairs *hopefully* since starting ttc in July. 

CS/Q:

What did 1 farmer say to the other farmer? 

Brown chicken, brown cow! 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited December 2016
    @ChefRamsay Hugs, girl... be kind to yourself. 

@Mythril Wow that's so mean! I wouldnt put up with that if I were you. ALso, that's my all time fave joke except with sausages jna frying pan! :smiley:

Sooo update on my vag. TMI warning. Turns out I had an allergic reaction to the perfume in the hand soap I used to wash my Diva cup. I basically gave myself a chemical peel. I'm raw and very sore. I'm pissed off at myself and hope everything gets better before I O or this cycle will be a total bust. FML. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d