August 2017 Moms

Why my SO is Awesome 12/25

I know it's late...been out with family all day. Mine is awesome because my uncle died yesterday and he's put up with my random break downs since. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. 

Re: Why my SO is Awesome 12/25

• Mine made a cake, home made icing, and iced two cakes while I managed our teething DS yesterday.
  • Loading the player...
  • H took the kids to his parents house today and let me sleep in.  He also picked up the kiddos and let me have the house all to myself.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• He has taken care and played with DD while I felt like crap
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine has taken care of our almost 13 old month twins because I had some spotting last night and doc said not to lift anything and rest.   He's done it completely on his own while bringing me breakfast lunch and dinner!
  • We both got about two hours of sleep last night, and he played with our 1 year old for a couple hours when she refused to take her afternoon nap so that I could nap. 
  • @Shan870 sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose someone right in the middle of the holidays like that. My cousin passed away a few Christmases ago and it's still painful being with everyone without him around. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DH is awesome becuase he drove out to get the pizza I've been craving for a week and didn't judge as I sat with the box in my lap and ate 3 slices of pure heaven.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • chayamoskochayamosko member
    edited December 2016
    Mine has taken care of our almost 13 old month twins because I had some spotting last night and doc said not to lift anything and rest.   He's done it completely on his own while bringing me breakfast lunch and dinner!
    That's awesome that your SO did that,I hope your spotting turns out to be nothing! Also, amazing that you are a twin mama! I don't know how you do it but I have so much respect for you! Are your twins Dec 15? My DS 12/9/15
  • @chayamosko My twins were 12/3/15, a boy and a girl!   We're really lucky because they've been super easy happy babies!   Nice to see another D15 mama here!