Trying to Get Pregnant

Your crazy TWW dreams...

Okay, I can't decide if this is a good idea for a thread or will just make me look like a psycho lol I know many of us get crazy progesterone-fueled dreams in the TWW (I get them most of the time but typically more intense in TWW) so I thought it might be funny/weird to share some of them! (And I don't mean those evil BFP dreams, because those can suck it!). Anyhoo, if you feel like sharing, have atter!

Re: Your crazy TWW dreams...

• Loading the player...
  • @rainbowturtles I know eh !!! Who dreams about working in a brothel ?!?!?? I was reading a book last week called "Confessions of a working girl". I'm only going to assume that is where it all came from ! 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @ChefRamsay it probably would! 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • I was jealous that everyone was paying attention to my baby but not me, and it felt like my baby had gone and made friends with all the people I didn't like... I don't even like being the center of attention. 
  • These are fantastic :D 
  • I had a dream some creepy guy in a park was trying to snatch my nephew. And these random people were speaking sign language to me. Which isn't that weird since I sign. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Hahaha @Lizlann that is too funny hahaha I'm a dance mom myself so that show is my girls life lol the girls even signed a book for them as a Christmas gift ( my dads girlfriends daughter works for lifetime). What a crazy dream! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @Lizlann that is a hilarious dream, I love it. Also, glad you revived this cuz just the other night I had a dream that Donald Trump was marketing juice and fruit bars and it was called donny trump power juice and fruit bars.....not sure where the eff that came from??? Lol
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • You know you have been watching too much Walking Dead when you dream you are running around killing people with a paring knife. Oh and by the way I'm like the biggest wuss ever. I'd be the infant irl. On the upside we're done the series until it comes back in February lol
  • I must have watched to much walking dead too because I had a dream that I had my step kids with me and we we're trying to run away from zombies. My dh was no where to be found a and I didn't have any weapons. In my dream I was really wishing I had a knife so I could stab the zombie in the head. 
  • I had a dream where I went in vacation. When I left I was still TTA but by the time I got wherever it was I was KTFU and in my second tri. Then I went in to labor and when I gave birth they were full term. I say they cause it was quads. Which I kept losing. Like literally I would leave them places or turn around and they would disappear. :#

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• @lizlann that's too funny. I love dance moms!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17