Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

Q/CS:

GTKY: What are uou getting for your SO this year? 

Re: TWW Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck you guys! Your timing looks good so fx for you bfp!

• @brooklyngirl18 sorry about 8 day lp, FX for you this cycle and hope your are calling your doc for a much happier reason.
    *** TW ***
    Me 31, DH 30
    Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
    BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
    BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @stephann85 thank you! FX for you too. Also- one more day and then vacation!!  You can do it!!

@Breath_Easy92 what lotion? Also that would be a fun New Years gift 
  • @ColoradoHiker fk you know what it is called? 
  • @Breath_Easy92 It's by the brand AmorePacific, and it's called the Treatment Enzyme Peel, even though it's not actually a peel.  The brand is Korean, but it's available on/ at Sephora.  I actually got it as a sample from a previous Sephora order, and once I saw how smooth my skin was afterwards (I peel really badly when it gets cold), I was sold.  I did some research online, too, and all the reviews were awesome.  I recommend it if you've got cash to spare, or Christmas money.  :)  I have really sensitive skin, and I use it every couple of days or so, and haven't had any issues.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @MrsVP614 GO CARDS! Nice win last night.
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Moving on to WTO today...

Hope to see none of you over there! ;-)

Me: 36  DH: 41

DS born 04/24/08

TTC #2: September 2016

My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/681ee7

• @thebookisbetter sorry for cd1, take it easy and enjoy the holidays.
    @juliebeannn I hear you.  I haven't had a single back ache or wild urge to throttle my DH.  I was like, ohhh maybe I'm pregnant this time lol.  We'll find out in a couple days!

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing:-3-2-1

Testing: I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm not sure when or if I'm going to test. 

R/R: I am counting the dogs between me and my vacation !!! Tomorrow I shall my last day. I can't wait !!!

Q/CS: Definitely not looking promising. 

GTKY: What are uou getting for your SO this year? I bought him blunstones and the infrared heater he hasn't stopped talking about. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @lund I crack up at that video EVERY TIME because it's so true! And growing up, my mom used to always say that she doesn't want the house to look lived in haha. 

• @ColoradoHiker that sounds awesome I'll have to try it I love anything from Sephora.

@LuND my skin usually looks like crap not broken out but just kinda dull and tired but this lotion fixed it in about 3 days 
  • @LuND: while a first world problem...that definitely sounds like quite the predicament! Can you maybe heat one up and then place it in the crockpot to keep warm? 

@thebookisbetter: Booo...sorry for CD1!

@Dinosaur Yay for early release days!

@BertieMeetsGertie Yay for no work today!

Month/Cycle: 3/3 1 TTCAL

CD/DPO: CD 18 / 7 DPO

Timing: -5, -3, -1 and O

Testing: only if AF doesn't show up

R/R:
    Rave: I slept well again last night! Also, we are leaving today to see my family, (we won't see them until Saturday) because we are making a few other stops, but it's exciting.
    Rant: Just woke up and starting to clean the house, so a good day so far, nothing to rant about yet...

Q/CS:
    Two questions:

#1: I am going from the Mountain Time Zone to Pacific Time Zone (tomorrow morning). I currently temp between 6:10-6:40am MST, what time should I temp in PCT? Does it matter? 

#2: So I had purchased the MABIS digital thermometer  on Amazon a few months ago because it had good reviews. I have only been using it for two months. However, for the last few mornings, it has taken about 80-90 seconds to read my temp. Is this a sign the battery is dying? Are temps less accurate if the thermometer takes so long?

GTKY: What are you getting for your SO this year? 
    We are counting our winter vacation as gifts to each other. We have so much stuff that we don't really buy each other gifts for holidays, other than small items for birthdays. Also, we booked a trip to Europe for the Spring, so that's kind of like a shared gift for each other. 
  • @dragonfly87 I think my MABIS takes about that long.  I find that the colder it is in my room, the longer it takes for the thermometer to climb to my temp.  I usually wrap the part that reads the temp in my hand for a few seconds to warm it up a second.  Seems to help a little.  It might also all be in my head. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @luND That video is amazing. Hahaha.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @dragonfly87  How long will you be gone for?  I think the general rule of thumb that I've heard before is to temp within the half hour window that you'd normally temp- let's say you normally temp at 6am, which is 5am Pacific.  Temp at 5:30am, and then maybe 5:45 the next day, and 6 the next?  I guess it depends on how long you'll be there and how militant you want to be about getting the right time period.  It's probably not quite as important since we already O'd.

I think we talked about the thermometer yesterday, mine is slow right now too.  I'll try what PP suggested with warming up the reading end slightly beforehand, mine has been slower with the colder weather.  but since this battery is older, it could be that the cold is sapping the remaining battery life.  It can't hurt to try a new battery, but your thermometer isn't that old.

• @ColoradoHiker thanks for the insights. We will be there for 10 days. I may try the starting early and shifting a few minutes each day. I want to temp post O to feel more reassured about potential progesterone issues given my last cycle. I will give the thermometer tip a try too. 
  • DS1: Born 11.18.15

• @hartmich Ugh sorry for the BFN :(
    @juliebeannn HERE is the mug organizer! 
    @dragonfly87 My Mabis takes forever too..sometimes even several minutes..to the point where I'm like hello? Did I turn this thing on right? I would love to replace it, but haven't found another that is accurate or doesn't crap out as well. I swear I change the batteries on mine every few months, it's a bit ridiculous.
  • Thanks for the responses everyone on the thermometer and the temping. I guess I will give it a few more weeks and see what happens. @TravelingCouple do you buy replacement batteries for it online?

• Wow, about to board our plane and I didn't pack any HPTs. We don't return until December 31. AF is due on December 30. I didn't plan on testing before, but now I have no choice. I refuse to test on anything other than my cheapie wondfos, so I am committed to staying in the dark this cycle!

(ok, I guess if I get really desperate, I might buy a cheap $1 test at the Dollar Tree), but I am going to try to hold out! It's going to be a long 9 days....
  • Wow, about to board our plane and I didn't pack any HPTs. We don't return until December 31. AF is due on December 30. I didn't plan on testing before, but now I have no choice. I refuse to test on anything other than my cheapie wondfos, so I am committed to staying in the dark this cycle!

(ok, I guess if I get really desperate, I might buy a cheap $1 test at the Dollar Tree), but I am going to try to hold out! It's going to be a long 9 days....
    GL!!! I packed 3 wondfo tests. Still not sure if/when I'm planning to test. Safe travels!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018