Trying to Get Pregnant

TP Thursday

Brooklyngirl6Brooklyngirl6 member
edited December 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
@Flinstone started the TWW RIGHT before so let's turn this into a randoms thread! Happy Friday eve. 

ETA- Lets make this a TP Thursday. 

Re: TP Thursday

• Apparently not. That's was WTO. I'm tired. 
  • You could turn this into TP Thursday or Thursday positivity GIF party

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Loading the player...
  • lulu1180 said:
    You could turn this into TP Thursday or Thursday positivity GIF party
    No randoms anymore? I will change it to TP Thursday. 

• Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• @ColoradoHiker thank you so much that is truly my favorite kitten gift.

@kmac09 yes he is incredibly supportive and the last time they didn't talk started with something rude she said about me and how she treated me in general
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Stupid question: what is TP?

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • @Lizlann Throat Punch

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• At first I thought it was thoughts and prayers Thursday...but then I figured it out after reading your posts :joy: 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited December 2016
    @WillRunForWine21 What if your husband already had plans? She obviously has no sense of boundaries. I'm sure she will be upset about it but maybe your husband can mention to her that in the future he would like for you to take part in the decision if it means he will be going out of town. Even my husband's boss has him talk to me about taking business trips if it's last minute! 

• @JJMNO1616 I wish she was the type of person you could talk to about that stuff. If he says that it will cue the guilt trip of "I don't understand why you don't want to spend time with you father. When did we become last on your list of priorities?" It's hard to understand because we are all rational people and she simply is not. She uses his dad on purpose too. It's not the first time it's happened. And FIL is wonderful though obviously an enabler.... 
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)

• @WillRunForWine21 WTAF to your MIL. 
    @kmac09 I hate when people assume that as long as it was okay/worked for them that's it's universal. Eye roll. 
    @linds852010 I am so jealous. MIL means well, she just gets butt hurt easily. 

• Lizlann said:
    Apparently a couple months ago while DS and I were away for a funeral hubby decided to treat himself. Now, almost every night after I go to bed he gets high and plays video games. He's afraid we'll accidentally get KTFU while he's still smoking. And so until he can get his s**t figured out...
    Wait I'm confused. Why would your DH smoking and you getting KU be a problem?
  • edited December 2016
    @JJMNO1616 He's afraid that the pot will mess up his swimmers and cause harm to the baby.

ETA - besides that, it will impact his fertility in general, which is part of why I'm peeved that he didn't say anything to me.

**TW**
    Married 2013

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • @Pinky917 sorry your co worker sucks!  Hopefully your boss is smart enough to see through that nonsense! 

@Lizlann well deserved TP to your H!  I'd be completely annoyed that he didn't mention his concerns earlier and that he's holding up the baby making! 

TP to my DH who just called me at work to inform me there is, what he is referring to as a "gouge", in the hardwood floor in our living room.  Couple of things, we have a two year old and a dog, hardwood is not titanium and WTF do you want me to do about it while I'm at work!  Grrrrrf he's totally over dramatic about the hard wood floors!  
  • @Lizlann I knew pot can cause fertility issues (so that made sense to me) but I didn't know it could actually cause harm to the baby if you got KU. 
  • @JJMNO1616  I don't think I've seen anything that shows that it can cause defects or anything in the baby if a man smokes BEFORE conception (us smoking on the other hand during pregnancy could obviously cause problems). I could be wrong, though! And I can understand being paranoid about it either way.
    Me: 29 | DH: 30
    Married since: May 2015
    TTC #1 since August 2016 (also TTC for 3 months in Fall 2015)
  • @JJMNO1616 @kmac09 I'm not sure whether it can cause defects either but I see where he's coming from with his concern. Would have been nice if he would have shared that info rather than leaving me to wonder WTF is going on.

**TW**
    Married 2013

• TP to my DH who just called me at work to inform me there is, what he is referring to as a "gouge", in the hardwood floor in our living room.  Couple of things, we have a two year old and a dog, hardwood is not titanium and WTF do you want me to do about it while I'm at work!  Grrrrrf he's totally over dramatic about the hard wood floors!  
    We have a million gouges in our hardwood because dogs too. We're resigned to having to refinish them before we sell the house anyway so now it's like "oh, another hole in the floor. Oh well." Although the worst blemishes are from moving in.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Thanks for the support ladies! I'm sure I'll be posting away in the holiday poto about horrible things people say. She typically has a ton!

• @Lizlann Absolutely!! I would feel the same way. Although i'd more likely be the one hiding something like that from my DH then the other way around LOL.  :D 
  • @ColoradoHiker I laughed about it after I was done being annoyed about it.my son woke up and thought he peed himself so there was no harm done other than me getting up in the middle of the night to change the baby, the bed and tell the dog to go to his crate. 
  • @jillibean0871 I, too, giggled about the dog peeing on your son...... but I would've been livid in the moment if I were you!

@ColoradoHiker yes, he's an older dog - 10 years old. He appears to be in perfect health aside from the peeing. He used to NEVER pee inside unless something scared the bejeezus out of him. He loves going for walks, although he has slipped and fallen on ice a couple times recently.... maybe that has something to do with it? He still willingly jumps on and off beds (clearly), couches, and in and out of the car, and his movement is still very fluid, so I don't THINK his hips or body hurt anywhere. He's kind of a baby, so if he's in any kind of pain he lets you know very quickly.  

After doing a little research, the most obvious medical reasons seem to be possible diabetes or cushings disease. However, the recent blood tests we did seemed to rule these out as well. 
  • Dilynne said:

Seriously.  Worst cramps I've ever had. 
    @dilynne ME TOO. I'm posted up on my couch with my heating pad and a bag of goldfish. Where's the wine?!

@lund my dog has taken to pooping on my living room rug this week. For no reason. Previously he'd bark at you forever to go outside until you gave in. WHY.