Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 12/22

Month/Cycle

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the first website you open when you get online each day?
TTC#2 
DS born 9.17
TFMR 10.19

Re: WTO Thursday 12/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @starla that has not happened to me, but I know fragrances and any new products pose potential problems. My sister can't use scented tampons for this exact reason. Pretty sure it gives her the same reaction your describing 
    @soemthingclever yay for +OPK!!!

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Options
    KariAnn323KariAnn323 member
    edited December 2016
    Thank you guys for all the love and creepy internet hugs yesterday. I didn't mean to P&G but I get basically just enough reception at work that I can see but can't really post on mobile. Once I get home in the evening my computer freezes up constantly from all the responses on the thread (it might be time for a new computer). Anyways even though I'm not tagging everyone please know that I appreciate it and I am so thankful that I have you guys.

Month/Cycle 4/4 (1AL)

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, HIO

R/R: I got a just shy of positive OPK yesterday evening. I'm going to go with it because my OPK this morning was as negative as can be. Just need to get DH to HIO tonight and tomorrow night.

CS/Q: Anyone out there who has anxiety and temps? I'm thinking about starting temping next cycle especially with the cluster-f that my OPKs have been this cycle. At same time I feel like it will just open up a whole new can of worms of things to worry about and over analyze. Yes, I am fully aware that I'm already worrying and over analyzing starting to temp, which is part of the reason actually doing it kind of scares the crap out of me.

The Bump, Facebook, or Questionable Content (online comic)

@Flinstone Now that you mention it, at least month I see a correlation between anxiety being worse and O. However, all this month has been particularly bad for the "you're a failure, everything is going to go wrong and we need to worry about every way it could go wrong and over analyze it, people hate you and are talking about you behind your back" feelings.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Flinstone My anxiety is worsened by hormones for sure. I can't say it's pinpointed to a specific part of my cycle, but I do feel more anxious when I'm emotional because of hormones. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Options
    flinstone-2flinstone-2 member
    edited December 2016
    @kariann323 I have pretty bad anxiety in general and specifically around O I get pretty anxious about making sure I have the "right" temps. I have thought about stopping temping just because of the anxiety, however not knowing or being able to confirm O actually gives me more anxiety. In a way, temping makes me feel like I am in control of my own data, whether it be good or bad. It' s like I'm doing everything I can to either a) get KU or b) give info to my doctor should that time come. The benefits outweigh the risks for me right now. 

@soemthingclever good to know. Anxiety and being a woman = awful combo! haha

ETA a word
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: pnv's, temping

R/R: It's finally my Friday at work! Yay!!!

CS/Q: nope

Either The Bump or Facebook, then my email.

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    @Flinstone -I have generalized anxiety/panic disorder which I've been managing pretty well for the past 9 months or so. Can't say I have seen a correlation per se to anxiety levels and O, other than I've been feeling it a little for the past few days, but I've been chalking it up to stress of the holidays, working to get our timing right, and a cold coming on. Sorry it's not much help- but maybe you are feeling it b/c of the holidays/FW? Also.. not sure what you're taking and/or how long you have been coming off meds, but I was taking Lexapro earlier this year and it took me a good two months to be able to wean off and not have residual withdrawal symptoms. At the end I was down to 5 mg (a very weak dose) and when I tried to stop I was crazy dizzy.. it was annoying. I had to halve that dose to stop the symptoms and my Dr. said I was the slowest taper he's ever seen (lol).

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • Options
    @crazypuglady I have been having the same exact convo with DH for like 10 days. We started BDing before CD11 because that's when I O'd last time and because I had watery CM. Now CD 20 I got EWCM and still have it today. He told me his balls were raisins and he needed a break. I'm sweating bullets trying to get as much in as I can before O actually comes! Can't believe we started so early :/ Also, I have been off Celexa for 7 months. Longer than I have ever made it before I started. I just notice I tend to pick up insomnia/anxiety around O but truly, that could be a catch 22 with wanting good temps vs. actually having O hormone induced anxiety. 

In regards to DH. I had to tell him with all the work I am doing OPKs, CM, BBT I only know enough information for that day and asked him to have patience with me because believe me, I wish I'd O'd already too. He seemed to understand when I told him it's like looking at the weather, it can change the day before, it can not rain when it says it will.. etc. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle - AL - 2/2 

CD: 5 (thank goodness for FF, otherwise I'd only know what day I'm on for like CD1 and 2)

WAYDTGKU: being healthy, PNV, trying to have well-timed (to not get pregnant) sex

R/R: I'm super duper frustrated with the president of the local board I'm on.  She's basically trying to dictate everything, opposed to letting various committees do their work.  It's already blown up on her several times, and today she's trying to micromanage me.  I just hate that my group has put in 2 months worth of work for her to throw it out the window.  

CS/Q: **TW** Does anyone has any experiences with repeat chromosomal disorders?  We didn't get the first miscarriage tested, but the dr believes it was a chromosomal issue, and we know through testing that the second one was chromosomal.  When we got #2's diagnosis, they went ahead and ran both my H's and my DNA to see if we had anything funky going on and it came back normal.  

We've got like 2.5 weeks until my next dr appointment with the high-risk OB, so I'm starting to develop my list of questions.  Does anyone have any recommendations of questions/tests to ask the dr?  I'm gonna try and post something on the TTCAL board as well and spend some time with Dr. Google, but wanted to see if anyone here had any suggestions.  

GTKY: What is the first website you open when you get online each day? Every morning I scroll through FB before getting out of bed.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    @crazypuglady haha wow! What a cool job. GL explaining it, hopefully he won't correct the unscientific reasoning I'm associating WTO with weather hahaha. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Options
    ***lurking***
    @Starla my first thought was lichen sclerosus or lichen planus but if you're not itchy at all then it's probably not that but thought I'd mention it in case you want to look into it (without trying to freak you out :#)
  • Options

I go here now, hi ladies 

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 1 (sigh)

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPKs, BBT/CM charting

R/R: Well I had a BFN @12DPO so I knew AF was coming. I am trying to look on the bright-side and focus on my short cycles, hopefully I will be O'ing and get another shot at getting knocked up right around New Years.

CS/Q: CD1, most boring chart ever...I also had a scary dream where I died which woke me up abruptly and I forgot to temp. Guess today was the best day that could have happened, temp-wise.

GTKY: What is the first website you open when you get online each day? Reddit (shame)

Me: 36  DH: 41

DS born 04/24/08

TTC #2: September 2016

My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/681ee7

• Options
    @spiderlover25 I also wondered about the count. I've been ignoring the month thing, so mine is actually the total months TTC then how many after the loss. I also excluded the anovulatory cycle I had the second cycle after my loss. But I also wondered how the year thing works, because we started our TTC journey 7 months ago.

@Sailing_Mama welcome back! I too have trouble keeping up with TB at work (I think that's a full time job itself!). I finally joined in from lurking since I started taking the bus into work, which is my bump time.

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options
    @thebookisbetter Sorry for CD1, but I'm super jealous of your short cycles. I have to wait until the second week of January! 

@Dilynne Sorry to see you here! But on the bright side, at least you can drink through the holidays! Sorry, I know that's not what any of us want...

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    @thebookisbetter and @Dilynne Sorry for CD1 ladies - have a couple extra glasses (bottles?) of wine over the holidays to make up for it!

@icecubeinthedesert Right? I'm also on the west coast, so a lot happens before I get up, and then when I have time in the evening, it's super quiet. 
  • Options
    I agree with @icecubeinthedesert It really is a full time job trying to give you guys the attention and support you deserve. I always wish I could do more. I don't regularly post in WTO during the week because I just cant keep up.

Sorry about CD 1 @thebookisbetter @Dilynne Hugs. 

Thanks, @Sailing_Mama Hopefully we'll be seeing our buddies in TWW soon lol. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Options
    @spiderlover25 & @icecubeinthedesert I've been doing full total/months AL and I skipped the 4 months we had off (we started in August of 2015, yikes...)

@Dilynne & @thebookisbetter sorry about CD1, but cheers to holiday cocktails!
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options

@Dilynne CD1 twins!

Me: 36  DH: 41

DS born 04/24/08

TTC #2: September 2016

My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/681ee7

• Options
    @thebookisbetter @Dilynne so sorry for CD1

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, CoQ10, not temping this cycle, waiting for AF to leave 

R/R: *poor, spoiled, woe is me rant. Feel free to skip** H and I have an ongoing fight about letting me sleep in. He works late hours so gets to sleep in every day.  Between work & running, I don't get to as often.  I need sleep. I need to recharge. I know when we have a kid, I'll lose that but for now I need sleep. In the mornings, if I'm alone (when H is out of town or with his old job) our puppy lets me sleep in.  But when we're together, she tries to wake H up.  I'm an extremely light sleeper and it's hard for me to go back to sleep.  So I get so mad and argue that he needs to just get up with her and quietly go downstairs. But today he was petting her for a while. Then went to the bathroom & was playing with her on the bed. And I'm still in a bad mood  about not being KU.  So I sat up and was glaring at him.  He made a sarcastic comment and said he was going to the store anyways. So now I'm sure we're going to pissy at each other for the rest of the day. 

CS/Q: right before bed last night, I decided not to set my alarm to temp.  Since I'm on break from school, I won't be waking up at my normal time and this way I won't have to get up just to temp. Plus I have races every weekend in January so that would throw off my temps.  I decided that if there was ever going to be a month not to temp, this is it. 

Q--I'm going to call today to make an appt with my OB for February since that will be my 6 month mark.  Who do I make an appt with for H to get a SA?

GTKY: What is the first website you open when you get online each day? Facebook 

• Options
    @Flinstone My GAD is definitely affected by hormones, but I notice that I tend to get worse immediately after O. I am always a mess for the 2-3 days following. @KariAnn323 My first month temping was stressful, but once I got through that first cycle and realized that I was able to clearly see a shift I was able to calm down. Now temping actually seems to help alleviate some of my anxiety by allowing me to feel a little more in control of everything. The biggest thing is going to be not focusing on individual temps. That is what I kept doing in the beginning of my first cycle and it was driving me crazy. You have to just stick to the big picture!! @thebookisbetter @Dilynne Sorry for CD1!

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: all the things!!

R/R: Pretty sure today might be O! Also, finally getting out of my funk I have been in for the past few days because I have decided IDGAF!!!

CS/Q: --

GTKY: What is the first website you open when you get online each day? Usually either email or facebook.

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    @adirat Nooooo!!!! Sorry your body is not cooperating!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    Thanks for the comments, ladies. 

@jmn1985 Yes, inside! No I don't douche... Maybe I'm just super sensitive to chemicals and fragrances. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @jmn618 we recently bought our home through redfin. It was definitely a positive experience!

@linzrunz have fun with your parents visiting!

@laurad75 "we have got to f*ck tomorrow." Lol, love it!

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• Options
    @adirat huuugggggg stupid bodies!!!!! I'm so sorry

*TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @adirat ugh!  So annoying that your body isn't cooperating 

@wabash15 your poor DD!  Hopefully she feels better!  And is a SA like lab work where you can pretty much get an appt right away, or like a dr appt where you can't get in for a month or so?