December 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday and Tuesday Ticker Change (12/20 & 12/21)

How far along are you (OR how old is baby)?

How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY (Stolen from Friday) What family vacation are you excited to take your kids/kid on at some point?
EQD born 12/15!

Re: Wednesday and Tuesday Ticker Change (12/20 & 12/21)

• Options
    40!

How big is baby?
    Big enough to come out. 

How are you feeling?
    In the past couple days, I've officially reached the uncomfortable stage. I felt so good for so long I guess it's only fair. 

Hopefully having a baby! OB sounded pretty confident that she'd see me next week though. 

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Mind is a mess today. I've been so ok with the thought of going late, but now that it's my due date I feel like the pressure is on. I want baby out, but at the same time I'm terrified of the idea of an outside baby. 

Been having some contractions on and off. I'm thinking baby needs some positioning help. Torn between doing everything I can (ball, walking, etc) and just letting nature do it's thing. 

GTKY (Stolen from Friday) What family vacation are you excited to take your kids/kid on at some point?
    Anything really. We don't have any traditional vacations. We live 20 minutes from Disneyland. I remember my mom surprising me once year or so and pulling me out of school to go. That's something I plan on passing along. Although it's a lot more expensive now. 
  • Options
    7 days old
    How big is baby?
    Hopefully just under 7 lbs.
    How are you feeling?
    Super tired and surprisingly emotional. My dad and step-mom are here and my step mom is driving DH and I totally crazy. It all makes me miss my Mom very much!
    Tomorrow we take Evie to her pediatrician but mostly its time for just baby snuggles!
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Ok, my baby doesn't seem to mind having a wet or dirty diaper so how often should I check?
    I think Disney! Especially the new star wars park they are building!
    EQD born 12/15!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    40!

How big is baby?
    I feel like she is huge

How are you feeling?
    very uncomfortable 

Saw OB today. I'm 3 (almost 4cm) dilated now. Unless I go into labor on my own we have an induction scheduled on Christmas

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Been thinking about the pros and cons of having a Christmas baby. Then I overthink it and stress... I just hope she comes before then

DH's family Lake house in Vermont. I love that place so much, and I think baby would love it too :)
  • Options
    40 weeks
    How big is baby?
    Big enough to come out now!
    How are you feeling?
    Exhausted. In the last week I went from I could do this a while longer to please get this kid out! And I'm an emotional basket case today. 
    Just more hurry up and wait.
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Dh made me feel bad about the progress I've made and didn't realize it. I'm 50% effaced and 4cm dilated inside and 2 outside. I was 2 overall last week. I don't think he gets thay this is a lot for someone who's not having steady contractions. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml