August 2017 Moms

Baby names!

12346»

Re: Baby names!

• lmyrmolmyrmo member
    100 Love Its 10 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    @brookedeyo I was thinking of pronouncing it like neekolie. The other kids are Hunter, Kaitlyn, Isaiah, Lily, Mason, and Joy. Just so stumped on n names I like.
  • @lmyrmo ;

I think Neil, Nico, or Nolan would go well with his siblings names. A friend of mine named her son Nicodemus but calls him exclusively Nico. 

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mango517 said:
    @lmyrmo ;

I think Neil, Nico, or Nolan would go well with his siblings names. A friend of mine named her son Nicodemus but calls him exclusively Nico. 
    Yes Nolan sounds great with the other children's names. I have a Nolan so I'm partial 
  • @lmyrmo my third child is Naia, named after the Naiads. She's a beautiful and extremely watery child and by far the most calm out of the 4 I have so far! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • +1 for Nicholas! It's a classic that will never go out of style. Nicolai is also nice, but in my head I imagine him getting questions his whole life about a possible Russian background haha. 
    August 2017 BMB Siggy Challenge: Spring Animals

Pregnancy Ticker
    mokay19
  •  I have a Nolan as well. Obviously love the name. We're having a girl this time and going with Maryn. 
  • lmyrmolmyrmo member
    100 Love Its 10 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Thanks for tips. Maybe we won't do Nicolai. Maybe it will be a girl and it won't matter ;) love all the names every is picking for their babies.
  • anokochanokoch member
    25 Love Its 10 Comments Photogenic
    Struggling to find a first name for a girl. Husband wants Jane for her middle name now.... Not against it! Just struggling to find a good sounding name to go. Any suggestions??
  • Jane is a super versatile middle name!

Margaret Jane
    Rebecca Jane
    Mary Jane
    Olivia Jane
    Amelia Jane
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    anokoch
12346»