Pregnant after a Loss

I'm back, hopefully to stay this time around

Hi Guys, I'm back. Hopefully to stay this time around. This is my third pregnancy this year, had a miscarriage January 1st and August 25th. My first at 10 weeks for unknown causes and second at 7 weeks due to a random chromosome issue that doesn't reoccur, random one off. I've been seeing an MFM mostly and a RE. Nothing was found, however my MFM had me do a retest for lupus and anti-cardiolipin. All negative except anti-cardiolipin agm was 34 the first time and 28 the second time (almost border line- but weak positive). I'm nervous because I haven't started heparin for it yet but have started baby aspirin. (My appt is January 5th to go over all results & get a 7 week ultra sound.) Had my 1st betas at 4 weeks 3 days, came back over 1,000 and progesterone was 10.5. Dr said both were good, she said progesterone over 10 was healthy. I have repeat to check beta & progesterone progression tomorrow. Anyone know a rule of thumb with progesterone? Or a good range for 4 weeks? My doctor said that was fine for 4 weeks. In my past, my two healthy pregnancies and 2 losses both started out exactly the same progesterone level wise, but everything I've read online say sit needs to be sky high. I wonder if it differs person to person. 

Re: I'm back, hopefully to stay this time around

• @KyCade3013 so good to have you back! Fingers crossed for you. I never got my progesterone levels, just the hcg and was told my progesterone was normal. So I don't know. But glad yours are looking good so far. So glad your doc is gonna work with you and that you have a plan in place. Keep us posted. 
  • Congrats! Crossing fingers for you. Sorry, I don't have any experience with progesterone either :/
  • Loading the player...
  • @kycade3013 Welcome back! I hope this is your rainbow baby! I had two losses before this pregnancy as well (January and July 2015). This is a chart from my lab results when I had my beta and progesterone tested for this pregnancy. The top is hcg levels and then bottom is progesterone. Every lab will have their own reference levels but I doubt they change that much between labs. 

TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• This was very helpful! Thanks @ceclarlinetlo
    thanks @bok bagok & @HGRich. Happy to see familiar names and hope everything is going well too :smile:  will keep posted, should find out today. 
  • Got my betas, doubled to over 6,000 and progesterone stayed at 10. Doctor had me get an U/S to make sure Sac was in my uterus. The sac and yolk were in there so they gave me progesterone pills to boost it up. My MFM actually said it's not necessary but if I want it to boost it up for now I can take a lower dose pill so I took it!