December 2016 Moms

Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 12.19.16

1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?

3.  Any challenges this week?

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?

5.  GTKY:  What's was your favorite Christmas gift growing up? 

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  This is a hectic week, so remember to get in your H2O and stay hydrated.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 12.19.16

• 1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?
    Vegetables and Protein. And try to turn to yogurt more often than ice cream. mmmm ice cream.

To have a baby - labor is an intense workout. To walk some each day (unless postpartum). To do like 10 squats sometimes.

I'm over due and over it. I want to boycott life.

I did a couple very short hikes. That's it. I don't think I ate particularly poorly or well. 

The year I got a lego castle. That was a huge deal.

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  This is a hectic week, so remember to get in your H2O and stay hydrated.  
    very good reminder.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16

Eat out less. 2 weeks PP I feel like I should be cooking more. DH thinks we should eat out more. He won tonight.

Walk .5 or 1 mile each day. Today was the first 1 mile walk and my incision is pretty sore so hopefully tomorrow I'll feel alright. Just trying to go by feel...no official workout plan yet. 

Family is in town for Christmas. Still just 2 weeks post c section and I have up and down days still. Pain levels are really the dictator. Also trying to breastfeed and pump is taking up lots of time. And the kid won't sleep so I don't sleep. 

I didn't have any. 

Probably a backstreet boys cd.  

Need to focus on this. I see a dip in my supply on days I didn't drink enough. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Loading the player...
    Eat mindfully and not all junk since I am basically sitting around all day with Wyatt at home. I went to the grocery store last Friday morning and stocked up on some healthy snacks to grab quickly.

Not really anything specific. Still 2 weeks out from my 6-week follow-up to get the OK to start major cardio, although I know I can still walk. Once I get the baby carrier from my SIL, I can do that at home with him attached - just walking on our treadmill. Wyatt does not allow me to do much during the day without him nearby, so leaving him in anything while I did that and then showered afterwards would be hard.

But, DH is taking Wednesday off so I'll run some errands that morning before he has some appointments of his own... so walking for those.

Normal week at home.

Didn't have any.

No idea... I got a lot of Barbie dolls and Barbie accessories that I wanted. I wish something did stand out, though.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker