Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Weekly Appointments 12.19!

• 41 week Friday- it'll include a fluid check and nst 
    thats all.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • 2 week visit for DS this morning. We have to switch him to sensitive formula, he's almost a full pound above his birthweight already, and he has hydrocele in his right testicle. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Induction tomorrow morning at 6am. 

• I gotta go pee in a cup (much easier without the belly) to ensure I didn't get a resurgence of kidney infection when I stopped the antibiotics I had been on for 2.5 months. Hopefully that is all!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• 39wk appt on Wednesday and last appointment until RCS. Will do another NST and I'll likely ask for another cervical check just because I'm curious.  Thankfully it's not with steely blue eyes so I can relax a little. 

The dr I am seeing this week I haven't seen at all throughout this pregnancy. The last time I saw her was when we went over the reality that I would likely never conceive on my own again due to severe scarring found in my last csection. She performed my laparoscopy that revealed all scarring was gone and cleared me to try for another baby. Maybe it's the hormones but I have the warm and fuzzies about seeing her on Wednesday and seeing how everything came full circle in such a miraculous way. 
  • 39 week appointment on Wednesday.  Should be checked for the first time.  I'm a little nervous, I keep telling myself I know he's not coming this week... but if it's still closed I will probably still be disappointed!
  • 40 week appointment tomorrow. Will be my first cervix check. Trying not to get my hopes up for any progress, but I know I'll be bummed if all of yesterday's contractions didn't do anything. Hoping we can avoid any kind of induction talk to at least another week. Two would be even better. 
  • 40 week appointment Wednesday if he hasn't arrived by then. Dr plans on doing another membrane sweep. And we are discussing scheduling induction for 41 weeks. I just want this baby born.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Induction tomorrow morning at 6am. 
    Yay!!!!! Good luck!!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @linziloo09 I'm sorry about your circumstances, but I'm really excited for you to have that baby! I hope everything works out!

Me:27   H:30
    Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
    Trying to conceive since 01.2014
    Low AFC and azoospermia
    IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
    Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Good luck @LinziLoo09! Your practice(well, the NP)  sounds way more proactive than mine was with DD1. We had the exact same situation- transverse at 39weeks. My midwife was so passive meanwhile I was home googling the reality of it all. Thankfully after some Spinning Babies moves she flipped before my US the next morning, but they didn't even mention a c/s at that point just the US and then a possible version. 
    It sounds like you're in really good hands with the NP picking up on it and being proactive... the flip can happen so quickly. DD1 was head down and engaged at 38wks but sideways by 39... they are sneaky little suckers. 
    Keep us posted for sure!!
  • @LinziLoo09 I'm so sorry for the wildcard baby position! But I'm incredibly impressed at your ability to see all the things that have happened for the better.
    i can't wait for you to meet your little one! 
    I'm thinkng of you!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • @LinziLoo09 sorry to hear about the added stress. We were originally DD buddies on 12/26 and maybe now we'll be birthday buddies too - starting induction tomorrow at 4pm. T&P that you get your best case scenario in the next 24 hours  :)
  • @LinziLoo09 holy goodness! Good thing they caught that! I hope baby turns head down. DS was constantly changing positions, he tended to go head down when I slept on my left side. It might help? I hope that he changes so that you can have the birth you are hoping for!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Had my 38 weeker today. Apparently I don't get to see my midwife any more, which wouldn't bother me but has been super annoying to this point because they would only allow me to come in on the days she was in. Now with the holidays I'm seeing everybody and their mother. The midwife I saw today just finished her midwifery training (she was a nurse in thenmaternity ward for 13 years at the hospital I'll be delivering at, so she isn't technically new to this). She was kind enough to tell me that she thinks it'll be at least another week and a half for me, but if she were to place a bet she'd say after 41 weeks. Thanks a bunch lady.

They did check me today. Still at a solid 1, 40% effaced, -2 station. Blah. T is measuring at 39 weeks. They're estimating 7 1/2 lb and another 19 1/2 inches. But who knows. 

Also, had very trace amounts of protein and ketones in my urine. The only other time that happened was when I was really sick and had to go to L&D for IV therapy. I don't have any other symptoms so they're thinking maybe it's due to my recent indulgence in holiday goodies. Humpf.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• @yellingbanana Thank you! 

@LinziLoo09 Good luck! You have such a great attitude about it.

@ashleygorokhovsky Sending positive induction vibes your way. 

• @linziloo09 good luck tonight. I'm sorry things didn't go as expected but sure you're super excited to meet your little one! 
  • Regular ol' 38ish-week appointment today. Apparently my baby doesn't like the doppler -- it always makes his heart race. Poor kid. Midwife doesn't do cervical checks, so I have no idea where I'm at, but I'm anticipating going way late like my mom. Yay.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Induction on the 22nd. Go in tomorrow at 6:30 pm.
  • @zubenescamali You've got this! Those size estimates have such a high margin of error. Don't let it freak you out. Keep on keeping on. Big baby or not, you can do it!
  • 39 week appointment today. She's still high, not dropped yet, my cervix is still thick and 1cm dilated on the outside of my cervix but the inside is still closed  :'( Talks of induction in 2 weeks if she's not here by then. Really hoping she comes in the next week and a half lol
  • Had my 39 week appt today. Lasted all of 2 seconds. My midwifery is very non-invasive, so I have yet to be checked - not that I really want to be. I feel like I would then start obsessing over what she would see. Apparently this week was a busy one at the birth center, they were full up last night. Hopefully our baby decides to come during a lull in the action!

To tempt fate, we made our 40 week appointment for 10 days from now, on the 30th :-P if I make it to that appointment, I'm going out to eat some spicy food for lunch and a very long walk at the mall right afterwards. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • First cervix check today one day she of due date. 1cm. 50%. -2 station. Pretty disappointing after a few hours of contractions on Sunday. Oh well. Just have to remind myself that stuff doesn't predict the future. Although OB did sound pretty confident when she said "see you next week".  :/
  • @tinattt23 thanks for the encouraging words! I'm going to read through my birth affirmations again today. 
    The weight is often squishy cute baby chub which is no problem to push out- and yea , the last US for my son had his weight 2lbs higher than birth weight!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Good luck with the induction @esimpson720! @ashleygorokhovsky I hope things went well for you today also. Keep us posted when you can!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • tinattt23 said:
    First cervix check today one day she of due date. 1cm. 50%. -2 station. Pretty disappointing after a few hours of contractions on Sunday. Oh well. Just have to remind myself that stuff doesn't predict the future. Although OB did sound pretty confident when she said "see you next week".  :/
    I am almost exactly where you are... except you have 10% on me. I want this baby out nowwwwww!

Pregnancy Ticker 

• @LinziLoo09 - thinking of you! Hope everything is going well!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Went to my NST and baby wasn't moving as much as they'd like, so back to the hospital for monitoring. I'm here now and so far everything looks good they just want to check my fluids. I'd be totes cool with if they just wanted to extract this child today, though. 
  • @ea301 that sounds insane and like something I will also need to google! Glad everything is ok now, though! 
  • Holy moly @ea301, I've never heard of that! I'm glad they figured it out, but man oh man!

Pregnancy Ticker