December 2016 Moms

MOTN check in

Re: MOTN check in

• I feel like this is going to be a long process. Now maybe 12 or so hours from what I'm going to count as the start of these contractions. Gone from maybe 10 minutes apart to 5-6 minutes. So making progress. Just very slowly. But, at least I'm pretty sure they're productive contractions based on the amount of (tmi) bloody mucusy discharge flowing. 
  • Heal up @Christinaruth74 !
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Loading the player...
  • maamawaabangimaamawaabangi member
    edited December 2016
    Woke up gasping for air... now feeling short of breath and like my fundal height is even higher! Sucky. 
    Propped up but slightly ill at ease about going back to sleep. 
    I want this baby to come.  :#

Due December 27th with baby #7

• I just had my 8 y/o DD vomit in her trash can in 1 room while my 3 week old wailed to be fed in the next. Merry Christmas, eve! 
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  •  :s Oh stomach bugs are the worst! Hang in there mama. 

• tinattt23 said:
    I feel like this is going to be a long process. Now maybe 12 or so hours from what I'm going to count as the start of these contractions. Gone from maybe 10 minutes apart to 5-6 minutes. So making progress. Just very slowly. But, at least I'm pretty sure they're productive contractions based on the amount of (tmi) bloody mucusy discharge flowing. 
    Just read your announcement!!!! So wonderful!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Congratulations @tinattt23 - snuggles are the bessssstttt! Hope you are recovering well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Exhausted mom and dad, wiggly gassy cluster feeder. Miserable toddler with diarrhea.

B) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Dh somehow convinced toddler to go back to sleep at 6am (normal wake up time). I now have time to pump before either kid wakes up and the toddler goes nuts over Christmas. I thought it'd be a fight to keep her away during pumping so I'm excited! 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Up Feeding baby, having to strip her down to diaper to get her interested in latching. And phew, baby gas. Omg this is horrific. Thankfully my pregnancy gas seems to have gone, I liken it was all her!  But for real, I'm gonna have to powder her butt to mask this odor!  Yuck
  • I'm wearing a breathright nasal strip... that's what this pregnancy has reduced me down to! I'm hopeful for sleep tonight. 

• Been having period-like cramping that wraps into my back for 2ish hours now. They're making it difficult to sleep. Ugh. H and I got into a fight before I stormed off to bed and I'm vigilantly checking on DD to make sure she doesn't need more medicine / cool cloth / drink etc. so tonight is not the night for me to be having these mind eff cramps 
  • I'm here to Pump....You Up!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank goodness my body is just waking up at 3 hr intervals because this baby has no interest in feeding. I know this will change by the day and I am truly grateful for the rest but whoa is this nerve wrecking to have to coax her to nurse.
  • Kid slept another 6 hrs stretch last night! But I was up every 3 to pump. If my supply would catch up to demand, I'd love to stop waking up even when the baby sleeps! Come on boobs! 

• Pump, pump, pumping.... :weary:
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Pumping props, you ladies are soldiers!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• The babe is constipated and fussy. Super fun
  • Willa has been nursing like a champ overall! I didn't realize just how awful the cramping is... yowza. Just got some more pain meds, DH is snoozing away and I'm just praying i don't have to get up to pee anytime soon. Anyway, here's my view right now ... ignore my bologna nips
  • Pumping my life away. DH is snoring. I feel a little stabby. 

Also, set a vibrating alarm on my fitbit and garmin...so both wrists...still overslept by 30 minutes. I'm too good at turning things off in my sleep.

• Little man has been so fussy tonight. He's finally settling in but he was such a mess earlier. So much crying and nothing seemed to help. It breaks my heart when he screams and I don't know what to do to fix it.
  • Fingers crossed @maamawaabangi!

Also up in the pumping/feeding club after a long early night of bsby fussiness.
  • @maamawaabangi Hopes for you  it's the real deal!
  • It fizzled!!! I'm so sad!!!  :'(
    I was breathing through those bad boys and everything! 

• It fizzled!!! I'm so sad!!!  :'(
    I was breathing through those bad boys and everything! 
     :s 
    So frustrating- and tiring! Hang in there and get some rest !

Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • cgss11 said:
    Anyone else have the bad habit of online shopping during feedkngs? Sometimes I open my email in the morning to a surprise. Last night it was an extra nursing cover; tonight so far I've bought another wubanub.
    I keep buying yarn - which is dumb since knitting with the baby is proving difficult.  DH will be oissed when he figures it out haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• No one can ever have enough yarn... 

• @maamawaabangi Bummer.  :'( Will send more labor vibes tonight. 
  • 2 am and I have to take H to work so I can have the car and go to my PP with both kids today. FML, I have a grouchy toddler to haul around in public + newborn.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• LO is apparently going to cluster feed all night. DH is back at work this week so I have no help in the MOTN.  And he works 12 hours tomorrow so I'm on my own all day and most of the evening.  This sucks.
  • Up for the second feed and I'm simply exhausted. I wish DH would help more but since I am EBF I'm not sure how much he could do anyway 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • @Gizmo1231 I hear ya. I'm also realizing that I need to go to bed at 8pm in addition to a one to two hour nap in the afternoon. I'm soooo tired
  • @Gizmo1231 I know, it's so frustrating.

What we do that helps at least a little bit is that he will get up when the baby cries, do the diaper, and then bring the baby to me to feed, and then he'Il put him back down again. That way, he can at least snooze a bit during the feeding. Then I'm up at 6-7 anyway and he'll sleep in for a couple hours.