Pregnant after a Loss

GTKY 12/12

GTKY 

Something similar came up on my BMB a while ago and it turned into a pretty interesting convo, do you pass gas in front of your SO? To broaden the subject more, what about other types of personal actions/grooming, like brushing your teeth or going to the bathroom? 

Re: GTKY 12/12

• We both try our best to not pass gas in front of each other, but if one were to slip it's no big deal and we just laugh about it. In general my husband is pretty private with that sort of stuff, so I just follow his lead. My ex use to fart in front of me all the time and I absolutely hated it, so I'm pretty happy with my current arrangement :)
  • Haha. This is an awesome question. I grew up with three brothers and farting was basically a form of communication. I don't think anything of it at home. DH has three sisters though so it took him some time to get used to the idea that I wasn't ashamed. Haha. We don't go to the bathroom in front of each other. But brushing our teeth, showering, all good. I don't shave in front of him though, or pluck. Sometimes (pre-pregnancy) I'd stand up and announce "I'm gonna go change my tampon" on the way to the bathroom just to gross him out.  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • @hgrich LOL @farting was basically a form of communication."
  • We shower together all the time, and it's not even in a sexy way... except when it is. I only rarely fart in front of him and it's so rare that he thinks it's really funny. He, on the other hand, is disgusting. We don't go to the bathroom in front of each other. That's one boundary that I think every marriage needs! 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• @kns1988 showers together are the best!