December 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday and Tuesday Ticker Change (12/7 & 12/6)

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday tradition?

EQD born 12/15!

Re: Wednesday and Tuesday Ticker Change (12/7 & 12/6)

• Options
    How far along are you?
    40 Weeks! 
    How big is baby?
    Baby sized... A Watermelon, A turkey, Pikachu!
    How are you feeling?
    Today, my back is killing me. I woke up this morning with pretty bad back pain and the only thing that seems to help is a heating pack.
    Today I have my 40 week appointment. I'll have my first cervix check and hope to here that something is going on... Debating about doing a membrane sweep cause tomorrow would be a super convenient day to have this baby.  Also, its my very last day coming into the office and my last real day of work! it was supposed to be tomorrow but the weather tomorrow is supposed to be bad so I don't want to drive 30 minutes to work. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions
    My dad and step-mom get here tonight to help out after the baby comes. I'm marginally terrified about how helpful they will be... My step-mom likes to get her way always so I have a feeling we are gonna end up fighting... ugh...
    My family all piles into my parents room to open stockings, even in our mid to late 30s, we still all try to pile onto my parents bed. Its super fun and kind of ridiculous!
    EQD born 12/15!

• Options
    How far along are you?
    38 weeks

How big is baby?
    Don't know. Asked them not to share at the last US. I know he's small but healthy. 

How are you feeling?
    Good. He likes to drop super low in the evening and squirm around on my cervix. Annoying and sometimes painful, but hopefully it's doing something down there.

Rest of the week is pretty empty. Bag hospital bag. Get the house cleaned up. 

Rants/Raves/Questions
    I keep wavering back and forth between doing anything to help Bubba along and waiting for his own time. I'm perfectly content if he wants to stay put for another 2-3 weeks and don't want to rush him. But I don't want to get pushed into an induction either so I part of me wants me make sure I do all I can to make sure he's here "on time". Although logically, I know if he really isn't ready nothing I do will make a difference. 

The whole morning routine at my moms house. Stockings. Breakfast. Damn stupid Yule log in tv. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    38 Weeks! 
    How big is baby?
    I don't care at this point haha
    How are you feeling?
    Back pain, feet pain, very tired. Not in a happy place.
    Today I had my 38 week appt. belly measure is right on track. I'm now 2cm and baby has her head right up on my cervix 
    Rants/Raves/Questions
    I just want to complain about how uncomfortable I am. And the in-laws are trying to schedule when they come see baby for the first time. I can't deal with that right now haha.
    Reading Twas The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve. Will have to buy the book for our little family :)
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    38 weeks

How big is baby?
    Winter melon or speghetti squash

How are you feeling?
    Okay, I got a cold as a going away gift from my students so I'm trying to get over that. As far as pregnancy goes my pelvis feels like it's going to split in half anytime I get up. And I've started itching. Ruled out Cholestsis thinking it's the start of PUPPS which she warned me could get worse.
    Just waiting. She said yesterday she'd be happy to see me make it to next week. 

Rants/Raves/Questions
    Dh is driving me nuts!!! He's not been scheduled since it's close to d day and has to do good will in our local area but he's only gone for like an hour. I want him to go away!!! And then of course they are talking about stripping my membranes next week and he's suppose to be 3 hours away then. Grrrrr.

Christmas Eve with my Dad's whole huge family. 30 plus people shoved in a tiny house. I love it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml