December 2016 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change! 12/3

Hello ladies!!! It's finally our month!
Anyone of our Saturday ladies have outside babies?

How far along are you?/How old is LO?

How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions

GTKY: favorite movie?

BabyFruit Ticker  

Re: Saturday Ticker Change! 12/3

• How far along are you?/How old is LO? 40 weeks today-due date day!

How big is baby?  A watermelon! A pikachu! Both scary to think about pushing out my vagina.

How are you feeling? Pretty ok. Started and ended the last three days with some diarrea (sorry TMI) but nothing else contraction wise. Baby is much lower down these days and did some like, weird leg unfurling that was super uncomfortable and for awhile I had feet in the side of my abdomen yesterday...but it feels like shes tucked back in. I don't even know if this is a thing babies do, but that is what it felt like. It was quite painful.

What's going on this week? Dr. Monday, they said they would check my cervix and do the whole membrane sweep thing. Maybe that'll get things started!

Rants/Raves/Questions 

I am so bad at these, but my husband recently answered this question for me and said my fave movies were the HP series or the Fast and the Furious. I would add that I would always watch Legally Blonde when it was on, and have a love for Grandma's Boy and the Wedding Singer. See, no way I can pick a fave movie!!
  • How far along are you?

37 weeks, early term!

How big is baby?
    Swiss Chard

How are you feeling?
    surprisingly good. some folks at work who don't see me every day said they think I've dropped (although I don't see it in my weekly photos). BUT that would explain the decrease in the random heartburn and the more comfortable sleeping. my back hurts at the end of the day, likely from the sheer weight of things now. 

smashjam I'm with you on some of those other symptoms. I was never constipated during this pregnancy, but I've been so gassy and had to use the bathroom so much more in the past 2 weeks. I think my body is ramping up. 

Visiting a million day care facilities. also, waiting for my GBS results. I have weekly appointments now. 

Rants/Raves/Questions
    because of the crazy demand for day care in my area, we really need baby to come late. as much as I physically don't want that, we need it in order to line up with availabilities. it's ridiculous because I started calling places and getting on wait lists back in July!

@Gizmo1231 talk about a tough question! I'll go with Some Like it Hot. A fun, old movie with Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, and Marilyn Monroe. I got to see the famous hotel from the movie this summer while out on the West Coast. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?/How old is LO? 39 weeks, last check in pre-baby- C Section is scheduled for Thursday!

How big is baby? Pumpkin, but I'll go with he's the size of a baby of course!

How are you feeling? Other than feeling just uncomfortable, I'm hanging in there.

What's going on this week? Oh no biggie, it's just baby week for me :)

Rants/Raves/Questions Feeling a bit nervous about the c section and recovery...

Gosh I have no clue...
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Hello ladies!!! It's finally our month! 
    Anyone of our Saturday ladies have outside babies?

I wish!

39 weeks 

How big is baby?
    pumpkin! Or baby! The real question now- is my pumpkin 7 lbs? 8 lbs? 9 lbs? 

How are you feeling?
    Like a walrus. Slow, fat, can't move that well on land, and easily annoyed. Carpel tunnel and swelling  in hands so bad that my fingers keep popping out of their sockets when I close my hands. Swollen feet, cankles, easily exhausted, and it feels like a baby is going to fall out of my vag every time I stand up. 
    Other than that, super excited to meet my baby!!! 

RCS on Wednesday!!! Next weekend I'll have a little guy!!
    We might get a little snow this week, which is always a big deal because we don't usually and WA is super hilly. Also, generally speaking, at least 60% of drivers here don't know how to drive in the snow, and are terrible drivers overall. So snow on the roads means accidents everywhere and mad traffic. I love the snow, but hope it doesn't stick, I need to get this baby out!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions
    Even though I complain a lot about pregnancy, and for good reason, I will miss it. I'll miss having Lucas to myself, and feeling him move inside of me. We aren't planning on having anymore babies, he is our 3rd and last. I'm trying to enjoy the last few days I have of pregnancy. 

Oh man. That's tough. Steve Carell is my favorite actor, he's got a lot of movies I love.
    Little Miss Sunshine! Hilarious. 
    I also love the Lego movie, it's just so funny. This is what happens when you've got kids, you have favorite adult stuff and favorite kid stuff. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Gizmo1231Gizmo1231 member
    edited December 2016
    39 weeks! How crazy!

How big is baby?
    I'm hoping he is as big as a baby now! Pumpkin

the bump ate the rest of my post  :| I'm going to try again later!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Okay, now to finish:

How are you feeling?
    All the emotions. Tired, ready to meet LO, sad to realize he's not coming on his own, nervous about DS1 adjusting, excited he's almost here, lazy, exhausted 

Having a baby on monday! RCS scheduled bright and early!

Rants/Raves/Questions

the Village by M. Night Shamalyan- love this one!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • How far along are you?/How old is LO?
    37 weeks! 

How big is baby?
    Romaine lettuce 

How are you feeling?
    Emotional, exhausted, sore, achy. So ready to have an outside baby!

My ultrasound is Monday morning! Woooo

Rants/Raves/Questions
    We had a family Christmas dinner today :) my birthday is Sunday so we combined the two to make sure that we got in a Christmas dinner before she's born!

That's a tough one. I love anything funny and romantic. My brain isn't even coming up with movie names right now! 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!