Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

chemical pregnancy and lost my grandma in one month

I really just need to vent. On Halloween (Monday) I got a very faint bfp, but by Friday, I started to cramp then on the following on Monday I started bleeding heavily. I had a chemical pregnancy that I've kept to myself and hubby.

Last Saturday we got a call my grandma had a stroke. While waiting at the hospital, a family friend asked the "so are you two working on any kids" question. I just said " the key word is working".  Then my mom divulges to me that my dad and her were at a store that was going out of business and they had a bunch of baby stuff and my dad asks if hubby and myself are having a baby. I put my head down and didn't really respond. It hurt so much I wanted to tell my mom but it's her mom that passed and I couldn't put that weight on her. My grandma passed on Sunday surrounded by family. Tuesday night I had a dream that a group of people were huddled around a bassinet a women bends down and picks up the baby and turns around, it's my grandma beaming from ear to ear. She was always the one that expressed her want to have great grandchildren. 
Me:26    DH:34
married: 7-16-2016
TTC: 10/16
BFP: 10-31-2016
M/C:11/16

Re: chemical pregnancy and lost my grandma in one month

• I am so sorry for your losses. 
  • I am sorry for both of your losses. :( hopefully your stay here is short. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh man, that's rough.  Sorry for losing your grandmother and your angel baby.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18