December 2016 Moms

December Randoms

Pregnancy Ticker
Mother of an April '15 baby
Due December 16

Re: December Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure why I gave in and bought boots online for black Friday.. they just came in and I have no idea when/if they'll actually fit.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Along the same lines as @temmetime... every time someone comes to check my reflexes or look for my veins... if I were on the other side of this equation I'd be having lots of Jesus Take the Wheel moments. 
  • @ashleaf2018 we use to live outside of Knoxville and it makes me so sad to think that forest is going up in flames. I can't believe it. I'm so sorry about your friends. 

Due December 27th with baby #7

• Irrationally worried I'm going to go into labor today. FI has to go into the office (normally works from home with me) for some meetings. The office is an hour away (really two with traffic). 

Logically I know A) I've have no labor signs so anything happening is very unlikely and B) Even if something did happen he'd likely have plenty of time to make it back. 

Still, I'm not sitting on any excersise balls, the dog is not getting a walk, and I'm only eating mild food all day.  :p
  • @phoenix870509 Good to read your update! Hopefully that membrane sweep does something for you :)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @dmontgo sounds like it's time to buy a second freezer  (yay!!!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @dmontgo I'm so glad some friends are coming through for you! Also yay to the super milk stash!
  • Aww @dmontgo. Glad to hear you've got friends stepping in to help you out :) And that you are a MILK MACHINE!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @dmontgo - be proud of that stash, mama. That's awesome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • My coworkers made me a diaper cake today! It was so thoughtful of them :) 
  • @AbriannaO - Omg that video is so gross! I saw it earlier lol. I can guarantee DH will never be allowed in the tub with me now - the man farts way too much to be trusted. 

@dmontgo - Finally! Glad someone is coming through for you. And go ahead with your bad self, stocking that milk!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was so excited to rent Bad Moms at the Redbox. It was bad.  :|