Baby Names

Girl names meaning 4, surprise/bonus etc

hi all! I'm pregnant w our 4th baby and it was very unexpected! We thought we were done after 3, but surprise! Ha! 

Siblings are Adrianna, Bennett and Cameron. We have a boy name picked - Daniel Jude, but I'm stuck on a girl. I have plenty of time but I think the name game is fun. :) Audrey has always been a favorite, but it was so popular when I had Adrianna that I scratched it off. Is that too similar to Adrianna? 

I googled names that mean surprise, bonus etc but didn't find much. Any suggestions here? Or maybe something that means 4? I did see Ivy because IV is Roman numeral for 4 and I kind of think that's cute! 
Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Girl names meaning 4, surprise/bonus etc

• Is your Cameron a boy or girl?

Red (30) & DH (30) m. 08'

IVF #2  Roman Carter  8/3/16 (40+6)

5 frozen embryos 

• edited December 2016
    I do like Audrey but it's too close to Adrianna for me.

Are you looking to continue the trend of the first initials?  I see the A, B, C, and if it's a boy, name with start with a D.

If that's the case, here are my suggestions for girl names that start with D

Diane/Diana
    Delilah
    Delia
    Dorothy
    Dominique 

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Loading the player...
  • Is your Cameron a boy or girl?
    Boy :)
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I do like Audrey but it's too close to Adrianna for me.

Are you looking to continue the trend of the first initials?  I see the A, B, C, and if it's a boy, name with start with a D.

If that's the case, here are my suggestions for girl names that start with D:

Diane/Diana
    Delilah
    Delia
    Dorothy
    Dominique 

We didn't do that on purpose haha And it just so happens that we like Daniel (family name)! I haven't found any D girl names though that I love :/ 
  • I like the A, B, C, D idea!

Delphine would be gorgeous with Adrianna!

Red (30) & DH (30) m. 08'

IVF #2  Roman Carter  8/3/16 (40+6)

5 frozen embryos 

• Do you like Danielle or Daniella?

I do think Audrey and Adrianna are too close.
  • Do you like Danielle or Daniella?

I do think Audrey and Adrianna are too close.
    I do like the name and so does my husband. Just doesn't feel like my style. Adrianna isnt my style either which is why I have name regrets. :/ I let Dh name her and shouldn't have haha! 
  • Give us of an idea of your naming style, aside from Audrey, what other names do you like?
  • LilLee11LilLee11 member
    edited November 2016
    Assiram42 said:
    Give us of an idea of your naming style, aside from Audrey, what other names do you like?
    I'm the worst! Thanks for being patient. :) I think I lean towards classic vs top ten names like Charlotte, Emma and Bella. I like Claire, Caroline, Caitlin....and I guess I like C names ha! I also like Penelope bc Poppy is a cute MN. I don't think DH would get on board though. Does this help or still too vague? Thanks for helping! 
  • Grace
    Olivia
    Chloe
    Abigail
    Madeline
    Alice
    Sophia
    Fiona
    Molly
    Amelia
    Eloise nn Ella or Ellie

• I love C names what about

Clarice
    Corrine
    Clara
    Celeste
    Cara
    Collete
    Clarissa
    Camille or Camilla

Others

Daphne 
    Estelle
    Melanie
    Mallory
    Linnea
    Victoria
    Maureen
    Hannah
    Rosalie

• Grace
    Olivia
    Chloe
    Abigail
    Madeline
    Alice
    Sophia
    Fiona
    Molly
    Amelia
    Eloise nn Ella or Ellie

These are all beautiful! I like Abigail, Molly, Madeline and Alice from this list :) 
  • bbiutmcph said:
    I love C names what about

Clarice
    Corrine
    Clara
    Celeste
    Cara
    Collete
    Clarissa
    Camille or Camilla

Others

Daphne 
    Estelle
    Melanie
    Mallory
    Linnea
    Victoria
    Maureen
    Hannah
    Rosalie
    So glad I posted here! I love Clara, Camille and Collette. A close cousin of mine is Camille - would that be weird? I could lie and say it's after her ;) 

Hannah has always been a favorite too. I'll add it! 
  • What do you all think of Felicity? 
  • Johanna
    Lydia
    Lucy
    Violet
    Daphne
    Harper
    Ella
    Stella
    Piper
    Naomi
    Lila
    Chloe
    Fiona
    Georgia
    Cora 
    Eden
    Elodie
    Isla
    Margo
    Ruby 
    Hope

(sorry if there are duplicates from above)
  • LilLee11 said:
    What do you all think of Felicity? 
    LOVE

• LilLee11 said:
    bbiutmcph said:
    I love C names what about

Clarice
    Corrine
    Clara
    Celeste
    Cara
    Collete
    Clarissa
    Camille or Camilla

Others

Daphne 
    Estelle
    Melanie
    Mallory
    Linnea
    Victoria
    Maureen
    Hannah
    Rosalie
    So glad I posted here! I love Clara, Camille and Collette. A close cousin of mine is Camille - would that be weird? I could lie and say it's after her ;) 

Hannah has always been a favorite too. I'll add it! 
    I don't think weird each family has their own level of weirdness when it comes to names but I certainly wouldn't think so in mine

• bbiutmcph said:
    LilLee11 said:
    LOVE
    Agree!! love it.
  • Felicity is really pretty. Lots of great MN options with it too I think
  • LilLee11 said:
    I love Felicity! My h vetoed it when I suggested it for us though.
  • Yes to Felicity! Also Caroline, Clara, Camille, Ivy from your list of 'likes'. 

I like PP suggestions of Lydia, Chloe, Molly, Rosalie, Hannah. 

Suggesting Sarah, Alexandra, Gabriella, Piper. 
  • Nadia (I think Adrianna and Nadia sound lovely together)
    Camilla
    Abigail
    Bridget
    Lucille
    Charlotte

D names because I love the ABCD:
    Dahlia
    Darcy
    Daria
    Deirdre
    Delia
    Delilah
    Desiree
    Dorothy (Dot, Dottie)

• For D names 
    Dalenna 
    Darlene
    Deidre
    We're naming our little girl Delanie/Delainey  (still debating spelling lol) 
    Other names I love
    Adelaide
    Brooklyn
    Whitney
    Heather
    Evelette 
     I love Audrey by the way!

• I think Ivy is cute!

• Tessa means born 4th. That's why my husband wanted it originally for our fourth daughter