July 2017 Moms

Blurry vision

Good morning!  I am actually due approximately 8/4/17, but the August board isn't available yet.  I just had a question that I thought maybe someone could help me out with.  For the last couple of days, my vision has been blurry...is this at all pregnancy related?  Anyone had such a symptom?

Re: Blurry vision

• Pregnancy can change your vision, but high blood pressure could also cause that. You should probably call your doctor.
  • Yes, it is normal! And your eyes will get bigger?? So weird!
    I was just reading an article last night about odd pregnancy symptoms (because I get short of breath doing just about anything and was wondering WTF!).
    https://www.parenting.com/article/changing-body-trimester-by-trimester

But the one that really got me was not emptying my bladder!! That explains a lot!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Loading the player...
  • could be nothing, but I would definitely consult your doctor. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss my current medications with the nurse at my OB's office, I will definitely be addressing it then as well.  Thank you!  

TW
    I am so nervous as this our possible rainbow baby after miscarriage the week before Mother's Day.  Also, I am 38, so worried about my maternal age...FX that all is well.