July 2017 Moms

STM+ Check In 11/30

2»

Re: STM+ Check In 11/30

• Lolo427Lolo427 member
    edited December 2016

How far along are you?

5 w +1 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?

Notta. Minor tinges of nausea, and considering I was horrendously sick last time, I'm expecting the worse but hoping. The occasional random tired spell as well.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I have a 1 year old I cosleep with and she has NEVER slept through the night. She still needs to be bounced to sleep. CIO doesn't work despite trying and I'm pretty content with our setup minus her not stun, but the clock starts on what we're doing before the next one arrives.

What is one thing you want/need for this baby that you didn’t have/need with previous children?

Maybe a rock and play. Last time I was gifted an expensive Mamaroo rock thing. Baby HATED it, totally just took up space. 

GTKY: What is your favorite cookie or dessert?

Totally not gonna lie, I had insulin controlled GD last time (completely hormonal despite me being in very decent physical shape- not so much this time),  so I've probably packed on 5-7 lbs since finding out I was pregnant because they test so early the second time around at my OBs. Meaning I have a little less than a month to enjoy carbs. Everything, everything is my favorite cookie and dessert.

Edit:Autocorrect 

• Little late to the party here - 
    How far along are you? 7+0

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? I am so sick (n and v). Actually better than last time, but still sick multiple times a day. Lucky I have understanding bosses. And so so tired! 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Worried about my belly showing early - we don't want to share until Christmas but I've already had to lose my belt!

What is one thing you want/need for this baby that you didn’t have/need with previous children?

A better carrier. And maybe a swing. 

Almost all of them. Ice cream cake, cookies, brownies!

• Loading the player...

• How far along are you? 5w6d

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Extremely tired and SO bloated at the end of the day, that I am looking much further along than I actually am. Anticipating my nausea to start any day, since it was horrendous last time; hopefully I am wrong! 

Rant/Rave/Questions?  DD is finally STTN again after a looonnggg few months of constant wake ups.  I need the sleep desperately.  Going to try so hard this time to not gain as much weight as I did before.

Clothes if it's a boy. Oh and a bigger house  :D

GTKY: What is your favorite cookie or dessert? Shortbread cookies...ugh I could eat them all day long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2016

How far along are you? 5w 3d

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?

Round ligament pain. Yes, at 5 weeks. I am pretty petite at 4' 10", so i panicked last night thinking something was wrong, and they did abdominal ultrasound and his/her little heart was fluttering away. Just round ligament pain, man this is gonna be a long one lol

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

My son will be two on sept 13, anyone have kids that are about 2 years apart? What is that like? How did your first respond to the pregnancy/new addition?

I was not expecting a c-section, and I was NOT prepared. This time I WILL invest in good nursing bras, and a bassinet that is C-section friendly. Also, a reclining glider chair is a must have, sitting up on your own after a c-section is no joke.

My appetite has left the building, but on a normal day, I like pie. Changes from day to day... but always pie. Love peach pie, apple pie and cherry pie. Apple cherry pie is also really good. I have been known to eat an entire pie by myself in one sitting. I really watched what I ate last time and only gained 16 lbs, so hopefully I can control myself again. Oh and walkers short bread, oh my gosh.

•  How far along are you? 6 +5 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? Super sore boobs, random food aversions, and I'm really tired. This is exactly the same as my 1st 2 pregnancies so far

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I hate how everyone is so obsessed about ultrasounds and heart rates and the tiny chance that they might miscarry. And I'm sorry but I do not want to see pictures of your 7 week food baby. You're not really showing yet... haha ok rant over.

What is one thing you want/need for this baby that you didn’t have/need with previous children?  This time around I want a pack-n-play. I never used one with either of my other 2, I always co-slept with them. But my lifestyle is much different now. I don't have the time or energy to be able to let my baby call all the shots like I did when I had my 1st 2...10 and 12 years ago! So this baby will have to learn I sleep while we are on the go!

GTKY: What is your favorite cookie or dessert?  Homemade fudge!

Jenn, mama to Big K (6/05) and Little K (5/07) and stepmama to Midde K (11/05)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @carrell1990 f'ing RLP. I end up coughing so shallowly forEVER because I can't cough productively because it Hurts! Wah!
  • @carrell1990 my girls are exactly 2 years apart and I looooove the age difference. The older one was young enough to not really remember life before the baby, and they are so so close. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @carrell1990 I didn't see your question about age difference. My two are 21 months apart and DD1 was ecstatic to have a baby. They are 3 and 18 months now and play well together, though of course they fight over toys and when DD1 wants to hold DD2 and DD2 wants none of it. 

It was tough at first but finding a routine is crucial and it gets easier. 
  • @aylanyst629 PRAISE for STTN!  Those zombie nighttime wake-ups are truly the worst.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 8w2d

Im having so many false alarm vomitting moments lately - extreme nausea followed by lots of coughing/dry heaving but luckily? food rarely comes back up. Unfortunately, it sounds like real puking and it's extremely embarrassing when it happens at work. 

My only rant is about bloat. My pants hurt so much and I feel frumpy in everything lately. I'm looking forward to the fat phase being replaced by bump. 

We kept everything from last time. I think I may invest in some new sleep sacks this time though - I only had one per size and had a few unfortunate middle of the night laundry experiences with a baby who wouldn't sleep without one. 

I'm obsessed with rice crispy squares all of the sudden. 

• I'm obsessed with rice crispy squares all of the sudden. 
    So am I! Usually I don't eat very many but I just went through almost an entire container of them in 2 days. I would say about 30 or so bars. And the sad thing is I still want more! lol
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers