July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 11/29

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 11/29

• This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 9w

How big is baby? Cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 12/14

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new belly is growing and it is amazing how much faster that really happens the second time around. SPD pain has picked up but otherwise same old m/s nonsense and whatnot

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not today 

GTKYIf you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?

this is a tough one and I wrote it! I would love to own a small cafe ideally in a tropical locale or a quaint small town (I'm a chef) and just cook delicious healthy food with great coffee and drinks and scuba dive or snorkel or paddlebord kr anything in the water on my time off 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hqinmdhqinmd member
    edited November 2016
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Appleseed 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Still almost 2 weeks to go

Any new symptoms or changes? Starting to get nauseous in the mornings. Sign of what's to come. If I start puking before 6w I'm going to be pissed, because it lasts until 16w or so for me. Sigh. Oh. And round ligament pain. GTFO. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKYIf you could have any job in the world what would it be and why? I would be a fiction writer. I love to write, and have actually completed books, but I don't think I'm good enough to get published. And I hate editing. 
  • Loading the player...

• How far along are you? 
    S I X
    How big is baby? 
    Sweet pea 
    None. 
    Adding constipation to my list of symptoms including sore boobs and fatigue. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    the amount of water I drink and fiber I eat, constipation should not be a problem. If it's this bad this early on, I am terrified of the crazy hems Ill surely get again this pregnancy. 
    GTKY: If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?
    oh man, if I could have any job in the world, I'd help women develop their small businesses and non-profits with branding, communications strategies, marketing development. 

• How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? the size of a raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week? not until next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Woke up this morning feeling not nearly as nauseous as I have been the last couple of days. While I should probably feel very happy about this, I'm irrationally concerned something must be wrong instead of embracing the feeling of a good day.

Rants/Raves/Questions? The jackass who lives above us was hammering stuff at 12:20 AM last night. On what planet does that seem okay to anybody who shares walls and floors with other dwellings? I normally go and ask people to quiet down personally, but I was so pissed that I called our lobby and filed a complaint. 

GTKYIf you could have any job in the world what would it be and why? This is a tough question! I'd probably be an artist, and focus on drawing and painting. 
  • @hqinmd I was really into writing paranormal romances in my early twenties and even submitted a few. I haven't written in so long but when I was 20 all I wanted to do was be Christine Feehan and retire to a tropical island and wrote novels and play in the ocean!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? a raspberry or a 1/2 lego (I look at multiple sites so that DS understands...he's 4)

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes! Finally have my appointment with U/S tomorrow. I found out I was pregnant at 3 + 3 so this has been a long wait

Any new symptoms or changes? round ligament pain, nausea, exhaustion. New this week is my growing belly as well as insomnia. Woke up at 2:30am and couldn't go back to sleep!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYIf you could have any job in the world what would it be and why? I love being a nurse. I currently do consulting for LTC/SNF facilities. My ideal job....a labor and delivery nurse. I did my senior rotation in it and loved it! My sister and I have also talked about owning a jam company. I think it's far off, but it would be fun!
  • @JAM85 I write (and read) mostly urban fantasy. Magic and all that jazz is just more fun than the real world. My first book I ever finished was sort of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys meets Charmed. 
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? Sweetpea

Upcoming appointments this week? Still waiting for Dec. 21st

Any new symptoms or changes? Boobs are more sore, but cramping has stopped. Definitely exhausted. Slightly bloated. Still no nausea!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have been so tired this week and apparently it's showing. I've had multiple people ask me if I'm feeling okay. I can't wait until our appointment so I feel comfortable telling everyone. 

GTKYIf you could have any job in the world what would it be and why? That's a tough one. Maybe a lifeguard on a beach if it paid well! Or a diver that takes tourists on excursions. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 8 weeks according to ovulation

How big is baby? Raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week? First ultrasound next Monday... Had an exam this past Monday and all felt normal but they couldn't hear anything with the doppler.

Any new symptoms or changes? Same old! Nausea, sleeping a lot but poorly, exhaustion, hungry all the time, lightheaded. The joys :)

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYIf you could have any job in the world what would it be and why? If I didn't have a fear of flying and a desire to settle down, travel photographer/writer! I love to see the world, just don't like the getting-there part.
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • How far along are you?
    7 weeks

How big is baby?
    blueberry

I have my  first ob  appointment on Thursday

I've been bleeding. at first it was just some spotting but now it's more. I called the ob  and they said keep my appointment on Thursday and go to the hospital if the bleeding gets worse. I'm incredibly frustrated that they wouldn't order anything but there aren't any other obs in town.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm terrified about the bleeding. I work for a radiology department at the hospital and "secretly" one of the sono techs took a look for me. She can see the sack but it's only measuring 5w 4d when I should be 7 weeks. If my ob doesn't do an us on Thursday, she said she'll look again and see if there's been any growth. This waiting game sucks, I hate not knowing what is going  on with my baby

GTKYIf you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?
    I would love to own a bakery. I love spending time in my kitchen making treats :)