December 2016 Moms
Options

Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 11.28.16

Sorry about the extra delay this week...I had Cooper yesterday morning, and have had my hands full.

1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week?

2.  What is your fitness goal this week?

3.  Any challenges this week?

4.  How did you do with your goals last week?

5.  GTKY:  Since everyone's getting closer to delivery, what's your fitness and health plan post partum? 

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Try to complete your baby "must do" check list this week (i.e. clothes, hospital bag, etc.).  I was still scrambling to do some things that I'd been meaning to get around to on the day of delivery; you can never be too prepared. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
Married: Aug. 2005
DS1: Born Oct. 2012
DS2: Born Jun. 2014

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in ~ 11.28.16

• Options
    Green and protein. And honestly, just try to eat. It's become a struggle.

Monday - gym - I just did a few minutes on the elliptical to get things moving, some squats, and some stretching. Good enough. Swim tomorrow. Get down to the gym Wed and Thurs - easy does it both days... whatever I feel like.

No. Sunday DH and I had our anniversary date. We ditched our original plans to swim together and it was so fun. I actually held my own on sprints too. I feel like it's motivated me back into the swing of things :)

BAD. EVERYTHING BAD.

5.  GTKY:  Since everyone's getting closer to delivery, what's your fitness and health plan post partum? 
    Heal up for a couple weeks and then assess damage to abs. I'll go from there. I have a run schedule to start once I'm back under a certain weight. My ankle can't handle me running with extra weight on it. I feel I don't have a lot of control over when that will happen.

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Try to complete your baby "must do" check list this week 
    My remaining to-dos are work related and I foresee them being wrapped up this week or at least early next.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    1.  What is your health/nutrition goal this week? Eat well, especially since I am just sitting at home and won't be very active. Less snacks!! Or, at least unhealthy ones.

Still take it easy after delivery last week. My swelling has gone down a ton in my feet and it's not painful to walk like it had been for the last couple of weeks. I may try to walk on our treadmill some mornings, but am not going to worry if I don't. I am still recovering.

Just recovering still, which i am still sore below.

No goals were made.

I want to at least just get some walking in, whether that be on our treadmill, walking the mall or just running some errands with LO. Once I can get the OK to do more, 6 weeks, then I'll add in more cardio/strength stuff. I was going to cancel my gym membership, I may still, but will find programs to do at home instead... and get back into running.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chill on the eating a bit. Or at least replace with healthier foods. I finally have some more room in my stomach and have bee stuffing it.

A good reset. Back to two days a week yoga and daily walks. 

A switch flipped and it's now winter all of the sudden. It's (California) cold and I don't like it. I'm a baby and don't want to be outside. 

Terrible. It was cold/rainy so we didn't walk at all. Can't remember what I was doing Tuesday but I missed yoga. And no yoga Thursday since it was thanksgiving. 

FTM so I have no idea what to realistically expect from my recovery. Planning on starting with short walks as I feel up to it and building from there. My prenatal yoga instructor also offers a postpartum mom and baby class so I may check that out after 6 weeks or so. And so ready to start climbing again and so as I feel up to it, but no idea when that will be. 

Bonus Bumpie Challenge:  Try to complete your baby "must do" check list this week (i.e. clothes, hospital bag, etc.). 
    Need to pack the hospital bag, but I think I'm set besides that.