July 2017 Moms
Options

High Risk Check In 11/22

I saw one high risk thread on our BMB so far and have done a little bit of creeping around to try to find a good lay out but I'm kind of combining what I did see.  If there is anything else you think we should add let me know!

Why are you considered High Risk?

How are you feeling?

Up coming appointments?

Questions/ Rants/ Raves.

GTKY: How many kids do you have/ would like to have?
Married:09/27/14 
Baby N-Born:10/29/15
Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

Re: High Risk Check In 11/22

• Options
    On Mobile so excuse format!

I have an SCH that caused bright red bleeding and cramps last week. I'm on bed rest to try and help.it heal. 

I'm exhausted and nervous and going a bit stir crazy. 

Next appointment is Monday the 28th. 

The next 5 days will.be challenge going BC my 5 and 2 year old have school off and it's way harder to be on rest when they are home. My 5 year old is home this afternoon and she is watching way too much tv but oh well. 

We have 2 kids and want to add a 3rd. Already had a loss earlier this year so hoping this is our rainbow 
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    I was rh sensitized after my miscarriage and have D antibodies present, which can cause mild to severe anemia, or worst case scenario fetal hydrops.

How are you feeling?
    I am worried... I haven't hadn't a chance to sit down with my OB yet but know they are throwing around the idea of waiting for my next round of blood work or referring me to an MFM right away.

Up coming appointments?
    I meet with a dr at my OBs office on the 8th.  They are referring both me and my husband for blood work.

Questions/ Rants/ Raves.  
    My son was born with hip Displaysia and tomorrow I see his 1 year Check up.  My stomach is in knots even though I really do think we will get good news.  He is so on the go, bad news would be devastating.

I currently have the sweetest son in the world who just turned 1, 3 weeks ago. Our plan has always been to have 2 and leave the option for a third open before doing anything permanent.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited November 2016
    Why are you considered High Risk? Lupus and likely pregnancy hypertension we will see on that one I have horrible white coat syndrome 

How are you feeling? Good considering. Still have heinous m/s but I have been able to keep
    up with my workouts and no flares Except some mild joint issues in my right knuckles 

Up coming appointments? Today! We saw our little monkey measuring exactly 8w as they should be and HB of 175! 

Questions/ Rants/ Raves. yay one more day until off for thanksgiving. Also boo having to spend all the nights at my moms instead of the MIL because She drives me and especially my husband batty and DD gets very bored there as it is a very "neat and tidy" house

GTKY: How many kids do you have/ would like to have? Have 1 want 2 so over halfway there...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm old! 45, so high risk just for that :-)

How are you feeling?
    Feeling pregnant - very bloated, sore boobs, tired, ms, but otherwise feeling well.

Up coming appointments?
    First appointment 12/6. I can't wait - really want to hear a heartbeat - very curious if there will be two!

Questions/ Rants/ Raves.
    Anxious for first appointment.

I have two boys - 14 and 11. We weren't expecting any more, but we are happy . . . and quietly praying for a girl :wink:
    Pregnancy Ticker