Pregnant after a Loss

Weekend Worries 11/20

Want to share what's worrying you this weekend with other moms who get it? Here's your chance!

Re: Weekend Worries 11/20

• I have my first ultrasound tomorrow, and am SO anxious about what it will show.  I will be 6w/2d by ovulation date, or 7w exactly by lmp.  I had a missed mc in July (I should have been 11w5d, baby measured 9w2d with no heartbeat).  This time I've had very few symptoms that could be truly attributed to pregnancy, and to make it worse have felt more crampy/heavy like I do before af.  So I also feel worried that I'm not more nauseous or exhausted...
  • @optbaby2017 glad you have one so soon! Don't forget that every pregnancy is different. My mmc pregnancy was much different than this one, better and worse in some ways. Hang in there! Rooting to you and this little bean! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm getting anxious about my anatomy scan in nine days. It feels like it's taking forever to get here but I'm glad I'm in the single digits now. Plus the holiday may make it go by faster. I'm also between the point where I'm starting to feel movement but before it gets strong and regular. So when I don't feel much I keep having to remind myself that's normal. 
  • I'm a nervous wreck--I'm 5w1d. I miscarried around the 6 week mark the last time around. I have no symptoms and my first appointment isn't until Dec. 20th. It's so hard to stay calm and positive...
  • @ali76 Have you had blood work done? After a mc a doc will sometime give an early ultrasound. Mine did at 6.5 weeks for me. Also I didn't get hardly any symptoms until 6.5/7 weeks. Hang in there! 
  • ali76ali76 member
    edited November 2016
    I haven't but maybe I will call and ask to come in earlier. While I hope to avoid the morning sickness I had with DD, it just worries me. But I'm a worrier anyway. Just one big puke would put my mind at ease ;)
  • @hgrich even I feel like it's taking forever for your anatomy scan, glad it's getting a closer. 
    I'm 21 weeks now and I've been feeling movement for a while but even now it's still not as often as I like. Some days it seems like he is moving constantly, then there's other days I hardly feel him and I feel "empty". Thankfully he's back to moving a lot the past couple days. 
  • After a sleepless night, I am pleased to report that baby measured at 6w4d, with a heart rate of 132. I go back in 2 weeks! 
  • I'm 13w5d with 2 prior losses. Last time we saw the baby was at 11w and everything looked great, and I've gone in every week since to hear the heartbeat. I'm still freaking out that maybe the baby isn't growing, even though I'm starting to show so I really have no reason to think that. Next US is on my birthday, December 7th. I'm gonna be a nervous wreck til then, and then I'll probably find something else to worry about.
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• @kns1988 congrats on making it past 13 weeks! I was a nervous wreck until about 20 weeks. You're right you will always find something to worry about!