June 2017 Moms
Hi Bumpies,

We sincerely apologize for the continued log-in issues you're experiencing with our Community. Our Tech team has prioritized this issue and is actively working on a solution; we are hoping to have a fix released soon. We know this glitch is extremely inconvenient and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, please email us at support@thebump.com.

Thanks,
The Bump Team

Baby(ies) sex

1235»

Re: Baby(ies) sex

• CONGRATS @krex!!! Welcome to Team Pink! :)
    Me: 31, DH: 35, Diagnosis: MFI
    Nov 2015, Feb, 2016, May 2016: 3 IUIs = BFN
    July 2016: IVF (20R, 12M, 10F, 8B) = 7 PGS Normal
    Sep 2016: FET #1 (9/16/16) = BFP!!
       Beta #1 = 179 (9/26), Beta #2 = 480 (9/28)
       EDD: June 3, 2017
       DD Born: May 30, 2017
    gracerieszWearmi1krex-2
  • Congrats @krex
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    krex-2
  • I don't find out until Feb. 9th, can't wait!!
  • We officially joined Team Blue this week!  ❤️❤️❤️  Love me some boys and can't wait to meet my 2nd in June!
    gracerieszemail2ashsilliegirlie143
  • Little girl for us! At least they're 90% sure
    gracerieszsilliegirlie143
  • We just had our scan and we're told that the baby had their legs crossed, but they think it's a girl. First of all, what do you mean think? They should of said it's xxx or we are unsure.  Second, I was hoping for a boy since I already have a beautiful daughter. I didn't realize how much I wanted a boy, due to the way I'm feeling. Obviously, I just need time to adjust as will love this baby no matter what, but I feel guilty. Any other mummas go through this?
  • michaela0704michaela0704 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2
    @tyro328 I just saw this article pop on my app too... might help you think through your feelings.

From The Bump: "Is It Normal To Feel Disappointed About Baby's Gender?"

ETA: I think the statement around dealing with whatever fantasy you have/had for your family is the key.

• Thank you, that's a well written article and actually helps. Nice to know I'm not alone. 
    michaela0704
  • Best Valentine's gift for both my husband and I was to find out we are having a baby boy!!!!
    gracerieszemail2ashwifeinraleigh28
  • cmjn94cmjn94 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    Having a girl! 

Im a little late to the party haha! HAvent been on much. 
    wifeinraleigh28
  • I found out December 15th that my baby is a boy! So excited.
    huzzahuzzaemail2ash
1235»