April 2017 Moms

Re: TW Tuesday 11.15

• My TW this week is the University of Manitoba! Give the profs what they want and end the strike already!!! Found out today if the strike doesn't end before the week of nov 29-dec 5 then winter semester gets pushed back to start Jan 30 with the last day of classes on April 28, My due date!! I was hoping to be able to write my two finals with a week or two two spare depending on when they are scheduled in exam week, but if school doesn't start until Jan 30 then I'm pretty much guaranteed to have to defer my exams and write them after baby is born ... I've had enough headache dealing with school this year 
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like ranting a little bit about this, so I'm gonna go ahead and say my MIL is a TW. MIL, FIL, BIL, and SIL will all be coming to our house for a week for Christmas. I'm not completely looking forward to it as my MIL and FIL really get on my nerves if I spend more than a couple days with them. But, having BIL and SIL here, too, as a buffer, usually makes it easier for me to deal, so I was thinking it would be a better visit than usual. Anyways, I sent an email to MIL yesterday with a question and the usual chatty stuff (how's the weather, not long til xmas etc etc). She replied with some major passive aggressive guilt trip nonsense about how far away we live from them, and I'm really freakin' annoyed now and not at all looking forward to Christmas anymore. So, thanks for that, MIL.

Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • @virginialeigh, my 2.5 year old has been getting more and more "naughty" lately. Just flat out will.not.listen to me. He can talk..A LOT...and I hear constantly "Um, nah. Um nope" When I tell him to do things or stop doing things. Lets just say he was in time out a lot last night!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @virginialeigh and @mylittleirvz I told my daughter today I was putting her in pants instead of a dress because its starting to get cold out (we live in Florida so its still fairly warm)... she stomps her feet goes over to the window and says, "no its not, its sunny" :| ... she will be 3 in two weeks. And we have hit the threenager stage big time! 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @beachmommy2b love "threenager" ... my 3 year has hit the stage where she only wants to wear the same Minnie dress Every. Single. Day. So *fun* ... 
  •   @virginialeigh, that is hilarious, you are probably right!! :)

BabyFruit Ticker