Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Weekend Randoms 11/12

• Options
    Well, I work tomorrow, so that's a bummer. I plan on running, doing homework, and maybe taking a nap today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to take my Dad to the airport today, man, the road rage is real friends.  Other than that, I have a little craft project and some cleaning to do.  Low key this weekend.
  • Options
    @itsnotyourturn OH MAN. Driving is very annoying right now. I don't think I have ever cursed at so many people before...
  • Options
    I'm taking DD to a protest! Tomorrow I need to go back in to the office and get some stuff out of the way. 
  • Options
    @osucma I actually talked my husband into driving.  I'm still going to ride along but I could actually feel my blood pressure raise yesterday.  Not good.
  • Options
    Going to my family's house on the coast! Our dog LOVES being off-leash and running around out there :)

@manillabar I have been watching that gif of Jimmy Fallon dancing for way too many minutes... 
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am a lump on a log today... I am still in my Pjs and the clock is striking 1. I have to go grocery shopping and make chili so I guess I should do that. 
    EDD: 13/07/2017
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options
    Just got back from FL last night (well, early this morning). Picking up DH and DS from the airport this afternoon and then headed to my brothers surprise 40th birthday party(it's a whiskey tasting....guess who the Designated driver is!) 
  • Options

@spk112 - I'm tired just reading what you plan on doing lol!
    @osucma - Lucky! Jealous of your 3 day weekend.
    @satsumasandlemons - Going into the office on a Sunday.... boo 
    @Itsnotyourturn - It's the opposite for me. I am actually more calm when driving / riding in the car (for the most part) although I did scold DH about how he stopped a couple times and threatened to walk home if he did it again lol.
    @Pepper16 - Have fun with your family!
    @Jsweet - Are we the same person? Lol. I didn't get out of bed until noon (with the exception of using the bathroom)
    @Cynth0104 - Have fun at the birthday party!

As for me, I am going to be getting ready for work soon because I have to work 2 pm to 11 pm today :/
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 I rallied and went grocery shopping. I did buy some chips though and now I am eating them and resuming my lump on a log status. Sorry you have to work! May it be a fast and fun shift!
    EDD: 13/07/2017
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options
    MimoCaMimoCa member
    edited November 2016
    @spk112 awe sucks you have to work tomorrow. Me too though, so I understand :(.

@osucma 3 day weekend is aweome, but too bad a lot of it is taken up with chores!

@Itsnotyourturn I'm always road raging!! Urg but I'm from Boston and folks drive terrible here.

@satsumasandlemons hope you don't have to spend too long in the office, and hope you stay safe with DH at the protest!

@Pepper16 I love the coast and ocean. So serene. Enjoy!

@Jsweet I want to be you. My new goal in life is lump on a log lol!!

@Cynth0104 enjoy the party even if your the designated driver!

@SaphireSweetie88 I'm working today, right there with you! 10am- 10pm boo!

Edited because wasn't done posting
  • Options
    Thanks @saphiresweetie88 and @mimoca <3 my body needed the rest.
  • Options
    I went and did all my grocery shopping and a little bit of Christmas shopping. I cleaned mine and DH's room and folded laundry.  We were invited to a bonfire tonight, but I'm pretty jealous of everyone drinking and I can't...so we might not go.  Tomorrow I have to go to use the big washer at the laundromat to wash our quilt because our washer ruined our last one.

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Options
    I'm still in bed. I woke up super dizzy this morning, but I managed to get up and make breakfast for my kids. I'm going to work now bc a tech was unable to be at work so I was the only one available.
  • Options
    babypibabypi member
    edited November 2016
    @ashaw512 I hope your dizziness goes away!

I was planning to spend the day watching some football and organizing/decluttering. Lol, instead, my daughter figured out how to walk today, so now I just want to watch her walk and try to get a video.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Since my lood test is Monday and i have been panicked bc my stupid cheap wondafo tests wont get darker, we are doing iperation keep wife/mommy busy! Yesterday we cleaned and did laundry then went to dinner with husbands co-workers to celebrate Veterans Day and end of push (he is working bootcamp, they gratuated their students thursday) Today we went for breakfast, christmas preview for shopping for kids, got winter coats, bc we are not ready for WI winter! Hubs is going out for a min tonight after the kids are in bed... Tomorrow we are doing the kids museum in Chicago, and some more light shopping! See? Stay busy, dont think about blood tests, or Betas, or what ifs?! :-) Hope all you ladies are enjoying your self!!!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    @MimoCa - Where do you work that you're working a 12 hour shift?

@ashaw512 - Hope your dizziness went away!

@kfdecarie - I am sorry that the Wondfos aren't getting darker :( Have you tried using a different brand like the Walgreens brand?
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    MimoCaMimoCa member
    edited November 2016
    @SaphireSweetie88 I work in a restaurant and foodtruck. Today I'm in the restaurant.

Edited for typo
  • Options
    @osucma I'm jealous of your 3 day weekend!
    @kfdecarie glad you're keeping yourself busy... hopefully Monday's bloodwork comes with good news!! Try not to focus on the wondfos. when it's super early anything can affect how dark the lines are, including how dilute your urine is (or isnt). I definitely felt like it took a few days for my lines to look truly darker.

I was supposed to have yesterday afternoon off and instead I had to cover for one of my co-workers. I was irrationally sad but I guess I can't really blame her because she gave birth to her baby yesterday morning lol. But anyway I was exhausted yesterday and woke up at 6 am today, then spent all day out with friends which was much-needed but now i'm still exhausted and supposed to be doing paperwork. Whine, whine, whine lol The good news is this week should be a little less stressful so hopefully I can get completely caught up!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @MimoCa - Sounds fun! I work retail so I thought maybe you worked retail too
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 fun sometimes lol
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 i have taken one frer and it was datk and fast to pop! But what freaks me out is the Wondafo is supposed to detect at 25u, and the frer at 12, so i keep expecting them to darken bc my numbers are going up? I have been googling, and it helps to see others who have had the same results as me! I can say the evap lines are nice and dark! Lol but i know thats not real! :-) i have one more frer for monday morning, i want to see one good positive before my test!!!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 I'm sure you must must be dreading this season! 
  • Options
    @kfdecarie - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@MimoCa - Oh yeah! Lol. Thankgiving and Black Friday are right around the corner :S
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My husband keeps bragging how he only has 5 work days left until hes off for thanksgiving. I still have 8 days to work so he better shut it! I only have 2 days off now until thanksgiving. BOO
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @RubyRedPirate - Tell him I say be quiet too lol. I work on Thanksgiving :(  5 pm to 3 am and then I am back at 10 am

@spk112 - What a sweet hubby!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    can he call my husband and let him know what's up? When I'm working a 12 hour shift and get home at 8pm he still asks me what he should make for dinner (aka what he should defrost from the freezer) at 730 when I leave work. @spk112
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    @spk112 I second getting your DH to talk to my DH
  • Options
    Ya'll I started bleeding this morning about 12:45 but it stopped. I have to go to the lab today to take a pregnancy test so I'm going to talk to my ob nurse while I'm there. 
  • Options
    @ashaw512 , prayers being sent your way. Hope it all turns out ok! 
  • Options
    This weekend I took a gorgeous mountaintop sunrise hike with my bestie. Had some needed yoga and got my BFP! Yeah, I guess it was a pretty good weekend ;)
    Me:27 DH:29 DD:4 / Married : May 8th 2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "In a household of sensible jackets and haircuts there was this, well, what can I call her - nature thing. With her elfin eyes, her purple T-shirts and her eternally bare feet." -About Time

• Options
    @ashaw512 Hope it is stopped for good! Good luck!!
  • Options
    @ashaw512 I hope that everything is okay. 

@dancegurl1118 @osucma if it makes you feel any better, I was working nights when I got my BFP. I was having symptoms really early, too, especially fatigue. I got home from a 12-hour night shift one morning. H walked into the kitchen, saw me getting out eggs (my stomach turns even typing that word out) out of our fridge and asked me what I was planning to make HIM for breakfast. Needless to say, this was my reaction: