July 2017 Moms
Options

Baby carriers.

13»

Re: Baby carriers.

• Options
    We use the Ergo 360 a minimum of twice/day for our 19 month old. I was stressing about what to do when my belly gets bigger. So glad to hear I will likely still be able to use it! Thanks, mamas!

• Options
    morgaritamorgarita member
    edited January 2017
    @OperaSingerMommy thanks for checking with your midwife! Dh and I will be separate for 2-4 hours so he won't be around. But we might be able to find a quiet spot? Never been there before. When we go on these things ds and I basically walk around and look at stuff. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Xath said:
    morgarita said:
    Quick question-do you think it would be comfortable to wear the ergo with a 30 lb toddler at 20 weeks pregnant? We're going on vacation and my original plan was to use the ergo to back carry him just one day for 2-4 hours total while we walk around where there will be a lot of people, we don't want to try to navigate a stroller. I'm guessing/hoping I'm going to have a pretty small belly again like last time. Tia I didn't want to start a whole thread for a small question. 
    I used mine with DS1 through my last pregnancy; it always buckled below my belly.  DS2 is heavier, so we already upgraded to the toddler Tula, but i still plan to carry him.
    I want a Tula!  I have 4 carriers already though.... - husband is totally going to give me the 'look'!  I feel like I NEED it though and not just because of all the pretty colors!
    I wouldn't say I need a regular Tula to replace my Ergo, but my Toddler Tula is fantastic, and really extended the amount of time I could wear my boys.  My (skinny mini) 5 year old still fits in it.  
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I wanted to comment and say a friend of mine had been raving about her Onya carrier. She has a two year old and baby wears consistently. The onya is designed for up to 4 years old so if your looking for a good carrier for toddlers.