July 2017 Moms
Options

Military Families

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone is having a good day with your families. I noticed we have a few military ladies in our group and I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the support of your spouses and wish them a happy Veterans Day! We have been a Navy family for 16 years, and this is our last duty tour before "retirement", i know all to well the sacrifices our service members make every day. Happy Veterans Day!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

Re: Military Families

• Options
    Navy's Silent Service family over here - 13 years in for my husband, 5 years together. Thanks, and to you as well! I'm sure you're probably looking forward to retirement!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you to all the Veterans and their families!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ktewart girl we so are! But also terrified bc of the unknown!! This has been all i have known my entire adult life! When we retire hubs will be a firefighter... he does that when on shore duty, and he has a position lined up for retirement! :-)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    Please thank your families for me. All of you. Someone being in the military does include their families <3
  • Options
    Air National Guard wife my husband will do a 60 day deployment 3 weeks after the baby's due date!
  • Options
    @amaireb252 when my first was born almost 2 weeks late, my husband left for 6 weeks 5 days later! I had literally JUST come home from hospital! Is this your first baby???

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    @amaireb252 That's a tough spot to be in for sure. I hope you have a good community around you and maybe some family that can help out. I'm actually worried I'll be in the same boat. We move to a new duty station in April and we don't know his new deployment schedule yet. But we do know he'll be gone for 4-6 weeks in May and June. Hopefully he'll be home for the birth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kfdecarie, I completely understand being nervous about transitioning to the civilian world - the military community and lifestyle really is its own world! I'm actually glad we still have at least another 7, even though a chunk of them are on sea duty. We're actually in the middle of a PCS from Hawaii to Connecticut since my husband just out on Chief (new rank, new orders). At least this move puts us next door to my family!

@amaireb252, my husband actually just got home from a 6 month deployment that he left on when our son was 5 months. He got home just in time for his first birthday! It's really scary to think about doing it on your own, but I promise, you've got this! National Guard is usually a bit more spread out than active duty. Do you guys have anything that resembles a Family Readiness Group?
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ktewart congrats to your husband! Mine just put on Chief as well! But no new orders for us, we are at boot camp so no getting out of them! Lol but thats ok, we have been on a ship at every duty station so far weather sea or shore! The nature of his job, so i am glad he will NOT be deploying at all for the next 3 years 7 months! Lol @amaireb252 we are here for moral support! You can so do this! And if this is your first its a little easier, bc its just you two! :-) at least it was for me!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    This is our first and he should be here for the delivery unless I'm 3 weeks late! lol This is also our first deployment. But luckily the base he is going to has really good WiFi.