July 2017 Moms
Options

Flame Free Friday Confession (FFFC) 11/11

pepper16-2pepper16-2 member
edited November 2016 in July 2017 Moms
It's Friday!! Let's hear your confessions.

*flame free not guaranteed 
Me: 28 I MH: 27
Married August 2016
TTC #1 September 2016
BFP 10/31/16
EDD 7/16/17
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Flame Free Friday Confession (FFFC) 11/11

• Options
    *flame free not guaranteed ;)

I hate christmas music. All except for anything pertaining to the Grinch ;) haha! I am not a grinch I swear but after 5 years in retail and my crazy Christmas mom I am just....over it all.
  • Options
    @osucma added the * - thanks!! And hating Christmas music?! AHHH!!! How could you??

Although I guess I understand coming from retail - I get SO sick of all the poppy gross versions of all the songs they play in stores. But the classics/hymns will always be magical to me! 
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My MIL is at our house watching our 3 yo because our daycare is closed today.  While I really appreciate that she came the 2.5 hours to us to watch DD, I really hope she's gone by the time I get home from work because I just can't people any more today.

Age 35, H 34

Married 5/09

Pregnancy #1, IUI, MMC, D&C Feb 2012

Pregnancy #2,IUI, MMC, D&C July 2012

Pregnancy #3 IUI, BFP 10/25/12 - Two heartbeats on the U/S!

Twin Girls! C (6/24/13) and E (6/24/13-5/20/15)

Surprise BFP! 10/23/16, EDD 7/2/17

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LimeKrazy said:
    My MIL is at our house watching our 3 yo because our daycare is closed today.  While I really appreciate that she came the 2.5 hours to us to watch DD, I really hope she's gone by the time I get home from work because I just can't people any more today.
    My mother in law text me to say she wished we lived closer yesterday.  Also, WHY does she have to keep my pregnancy a secret until December.  I only responded to the latter, because 3000 miles isn't enough most days.  I usually people all day but since I'm off work my people skills have greatly deteriorated.
  • Options
    Mine is I am a bit jealous of those who have gotten u/s already or will be getting one this week. I want an ultrasound (pouty face lol). If the blood test comes back good I am so going to bug my dr for one
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I wore my belly band for the first time today and I am such a happy camper! My bloat was not going to survive the afternoon stuffed into my slacks.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 I am actually OK with not having an ultrasound yet. Last pregnancy I had 7 in 10 weeks ( third trimester). So hoping this time for just 2. 
  • Options
    rklinge0 said:
    @SaphireSweetie88 I am actually OK with not having an ultrasound yet. Last pregnancy I had 7 in 10 weeks ( third trimester). So hoping this time for just 2. 
    @rklinge0 - This is my 1st pregnancy so I think that's why I am so eager to have one. Lol

Pepper16 said:
    I lurk TB (other BMBs, TTGP) for the dramaaaa

(snipped)
    @Pepper16 - I lurk TTGP for it but never thought about other BMBs lol
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Heres mine: i dont like Thanksgiving! Lots of work and very little reward, but its the husbands favorite holiday and it was my older brothers favorite (passed away now) so I suck it up and do what I can! But Christmas is where I shine!!! I have been bumping jingle bells in my car so much already the kids are singing it! Lol

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 I was inspired by someone in the intro thread who mentioned that her old BMB from a couple years ago was a total clusterf$ck so I went looking for it... it took a while, but when I found the drama, just WOWWWWWWW. I'll never be able to find it again, but still: an afternoon well spent :)
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Pepper16 - Ugh I wish you could find it again and link it to me. I found 1 thread so far on the June 2017 board lol
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My MIL moved next door 2 years ago. She means well and helps out but overbearing is an understatement. I sympathize with all of you. And don't worry the drama will come, once we have a vaccination thread but the best is when it pops out of nowhere. 
  • Options
    Pepper16 said:
    @SaphireSweetie88 I was inspired by someone in the intro thread who mentioned that her old BMB from a couple years ago was a total clusterf$ck so I went looking for it... it took a while, but when I found the drama, just WOWWWWWWW. I'll never be able to find it again, but still: an afternoon well spent :)
    Probably mine - April 2014. It was....yeeesh. But I too enjoy reading TB drama. One good thing about A14, if we didn't have our own drama, we were good about pointing everyone in the right direction so we could read some juicy drama on another board. 
  • Options
    Pepper16 said:
    Probably mine - April 2014. It was....yeeesh. But I too enjoy reading TB drama. One good thing about A14, if we didn't have our own drama, we were good about pointing everyone in the right direction so we could read some juicy drama on another board. 
    @goodtimesally

I think I know where I am headed to... lol ;)
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    DH has decided he is my food police and it makes me want to smack him!!
    Next week I'm traveling for work and I'm going to be SO SO SO BAD. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    S14 was great a drama too. We were mean more times than I can count.
  • Options
    @goodtimesally yes I think it was your board!! The exodus and all those "this user has been removed" profile pics was crazy. @SaphireSweetie88 if I remember correctly, the real drama was back pretty far back (maybe page 30? do I sound nuts for knowing that?? I could be wrong, but I just remember having to go back a far ways) Happy searching :) 
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    S14 was great a drama too. We were mean more times than I can count.
    one of my favs was when S14 was posting on S15 and then Parenting starting fighting with them. Memories... 

I feel like April 14 had the long game cat fish? 

EDD: 13/07/2017
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options
    Mine is I am a bit jealous of those who have gotten u/s already or will be getting one this week. I want an ultrasound (pouty face lol). If the blood test comes back good I am so going to bug my dr for one
    Yes. This. 17 days...
  • Options
    akbride09akbride09 member
    edited November 2016
    I'm looking forward to some of the things that having a baby excuses you from - work, social engagements, family gatherings, etc. "Oh, you're having a Cabi party? Sorry, that's right at baby's naptime"  :)
  • Options
    @Jsweet that was drama. We had a catfish and another BMB had one bUT I don't remember which one. The girl was stealing her bump pictures too.
  • Options
    DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited November 2016
    That was July 14 - my old bump. That was quite the drama, we ended up contacting the girl and the girl she stole pictures from - the catfish was smart enough to use screenshots from videos to avoid people being able to search photos. 
  • Options
    @Jsweet that was drama. We had a catfish and another BMB had one bUT I don't remember which one. The girl was stealing her bump pictures too.
    Ya she was stealing them from someone in Sweden and then invented a second AE for her partner. 
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options
    I side-eye anybody who home births because I think it is incredibly reckless. 
  • Options
    @spk112 Oooooooo absolutely flameworthy!!!!!!
  • Options
    @caribbeanmama to each her own. Working in NICU has exposed me to the potentially horrible outcomes after home births gone awry. I'm not saying that hospital birth comes risk-free (especially if cascades of unnecessary intervention occur), but at least hospitals have equipment available to respond to emergencies and resuscitate if needed. 
  • Options
    spk112 said:
    reckless for whom? Women who do home births generally have low risk pregnancies and are attended by a professional midwife. 
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options
    @jsweet for mom and baby. The crap thing about obstetric and neonatal emergencies (i.e., shoulder dystocia, postpartum hemorrhage, cord prolapse, amniotic fluid embolus) is that they present so quickly and without much warning that seconds can affect outcomes for mom and baby.

I think that birthing centers present an excellent alternative to home births for women who are seeking low-intervention outcomes in a midwifery-based model. 
  • Options
    spk112 said:
    I agree with you 100%.  Possible TW...but I was very low risk with my first pregnancy. My son ended up suffering from a fetal maternal hemorrhage and being born via emergency c-section.  We were in a hospital without a NICU and he had to be emergency transferred to another hospital because they didn't even have equipment to help with his breathing. Although this complication happened before I went into labor I still would never risk delivering at a hospital without a NICU now that I've seen what can happen.