July 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 11.11.17

This is for anyone with a EDD/DD of 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, or 7/28.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? How have/will your holiday traditions change due to children?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 11.11.17

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    7 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    A small raspberry?
    Wednesday is big ultrasound day
    I spent a lot of time googling a rash on my belly that vanished overnight.  Other than that, just the bloat and stomach cramps.  I have it pretty easy so far.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? How have/will your holiday traditions change due to children?
    Christmas!  My husband hates sweets, so I hope there can be more Christmas cookies with kids around.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    5 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    An Appleseed
    No, not for awhile!
    Mostly I am just exhausted all the time. I am more sensitive to smells than usual. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I know it's a horrible thing to wish for but I wish I had more symptoms for reassurance. I had a mmc before so I'm having trouble believing I am actually pregnant. 
    Thanksgiving! I'm hoping when we have kids we won't have to travel as much for the holidays!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leilac Mmc is a mindfuck for sure. I'm glad your scan went well!! It's nice to have reassurance that everything is where it should be!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4 weeks (found out super early)
    How big is baby? Poppyseed 

Upcoming appointments this week? Getting my blood drawn so I can make sure my levels are rising before we tell parents. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Just some cramping

Rants/Raves/Questions? All our friends knew we were trying and a few people have asked this week if I'm pregnant. I'm so excited to share the news, and it feels wrong to lie about it (so I didn't), but I wish our parents were the first to know!

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? How have/will your holiday traditions change due to children? I love Christmas, but really all holidays. I go big with decorating and celebrating, I already have two little guys so we will just keep with our normal traditions. Holidays are so magical when you're a kid, so I try to make it really special for them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @mrs35 I am right there with you on nearly wishing for more symptoms.  Hopefully we are just the lucky ones with few symptoms and sticky beans!