July 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 11/10

MrsN092714MrsN092714 member
edited November 2016 in July 2017 Moms
Lets hear them ladies!  What's your unpopular opinion?
Married:09/27/14 
Baby N-Born:10/29/15
Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

Re: UO Thursday 11/10

• Options
    But I support this Thursday business if it catches on. 
    EDD: 13/07/2017
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

UO today: keeping secrets (my own not others') is over-rated

• Options
    @ashaw512 totally with you! Miss the TTGP snark I am used to.
  • Options
    osucma said:
    @ashaw512 totally with you! Miss the TTGP snark I am used to.

*stuck in the box*
    My BMB was called mean. After the shit show with BGs went down we went to FB, I checked back in several times but our board was dead. Sorry not sorry yall, I will call you out.
  • Options
    I totally just realized today is Wednesday >.> not Thursday
  • Options
    I think snark will come when it is warranted! I like a little light snarkiness
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I do not understand why "The Walking Dead" is so highly praised. And "Mad Men". I have tried to watch both and hated both.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    AdaByron said:
    I highly doubt we're going to have a snark-free board for the next 9+ months. Everyone is just on their best behavior because we just met each other.

True. Haha.
  • Options
    @AdaByron I'm holding back.
  • Options
    I am a nice person; but I will get on the snark train when warranted. I also expect it to be given to me when warranted. lol!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @jsweet Can I blame pregnancy brain for thinking it was Thursday already!  Oops!

• Options
    I love Christmas, it's our favorite holiday in this house but I agree to no Christmas decorating until after thanksgiving. However I do like that stores have stuff so I can get new decorations and st nick stuff before I decorate and stuff. 
  • Options
    I am obsessed with Hallmark Christmas movies! Some people think I am crazy. I refuse to decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but my DVR is packed with Hallmark Christmas movies starting Nov. 1!
  • Options
    I usually put my Christmas decorations up the first weekend of November. We usually travel for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and the weekends between are so busy, I always want to get it up before the craziness of the season hits. This year we're moving the weekend before Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure when I'll get around to putting things up. 
  • Options
    My UO: I don't like newborn babies. Mine or anyone else's. They're almost never cute, they don't do anything cute, they just sit there and cry and don't even know what's going on around them. When I visit someone with a newborn, it's just to bring a gift and offer to help. I try to avoid holding the baby. They get cuter after about the first month when they can make eye contact and smile.
  • Options
    I am a Christmas creep and I feel no shame. Normally I can't decorate until after thanksgiving because we host but this year since we are moving houses in hopefully February and have so much going on we are going to forgo it this year. While I haven't decorated YET I do have Pine tree air fresheners all through the house. I think I will put a little up at a time without the husband knowing because he will give me shit. 
  • Options
    I think you all are crazy for thinking so much about Xmas yet.  If I can start doing a bit of shopping this weekend that would be great but I have 0 desire to bust out the decor and can't stand hearing Xmas music yet.  Thanksgiving is long over up here in the North but Christmas shouldn't start until December.

• Options

@mrsN092714 LOL! I can't stand doing anything in regards to Christmas until AFTER thanksgiving. It drives me bonkers that there are already stores blaring Christmas music.

• Options
    Team Can't-wait-for-Christmas over here!  I only need to buy a few more things for DH, 2 nieces and the inlaws and I'm done!  I talked MH into going Christmas tree hunting the week before Thanksgiving instead of waiting until December like we usually do (I told him I wouldn't decorate it until after Thanksgiving, but we both know I probably will hehe)
  • Options
    I'm not scrouge mcduck by any means, I just can't push all my holidays together. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Options
    I hate this thread for reminding me that Christmas is almost here.  Perhaps I can fake a symptom to get me out of spending time with the in-laws... 
  • Options
    I am on team wait until after thanksgiving to do anything christmas-y. With the exception of holiday shopping. I started that the day after xmas last year. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @AdaByron I don't know what everyone else thinks but my babies were adorable. So yea, you have an unpopular opinion, and I don't like your opinion. 
  • Options
    hate the time change. Hate how early the sun goes down this time of year. wish we could all be on 24hr clocks.
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Another Christmas fiend here! Was listening to christmas music the other day while cooking and I am not ashamed :)
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    I'm super team can't wait for Christmas ha. I am beginning this weekend only because no one will be at our home until after Thanksgiving and I am hosting an Xmas party in early December and all my weekends until then are already booked (waaah). which brings me to a question - for the ladies keeping it on the DL for awhile, what is your plan for all the holiday parties?! I am a well-known craft beer lover and everyone is always passing me beers to taste lol. This shall be interesting

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    I miss the snark for real. But it'll come...it'll come...once those hormones start flowing and the drive-by posters roll up starting their speshul snowflake posts the snark will abound. 
    I can't wait for the "what's the sex of my baby, hamburger or hot dog" and "am I in labor" posts.
  • Options
    @ashaw512 HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG!!! I'm dyyyyying hahahaha 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017