July 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker change 11/9

This is for anyone with a EDD/DD of 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, or 7/26.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is the holiday you look forward to the most with children?

Re: Wednesday ticker change 11/9

• Options
    ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited November 2016
    how far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? sweet pea!

Upcoming appointments this week? not yet, I'm still waiting to get insurance through work. I tried to call and make an appointment and they told me I had to pay upfront for the first u/s and exam and it would be $700. No thanks.

Any new symptoms or changes? more nausea, not sick yet but it gets worse everyday. 

Rants, raves, questions? not today, well, not yet.

GTKY: what holiday do you look forward to most with your children? Christmas and birthdays!

Eta: TB ate my last sentence.
  • Options
    thatcmathatcma member
    edited November 2016

How far along are you? 6 weeks!

How big is baby? Depending on the app: a battleship peg, blueberry, or a "pop rock" fire cracker. The ones you throw on the ground.

Upcoming appointments this week? 19 days...

Any new symptoms or changes? Been getting more nauseated, but no vomiting.

Rants/Raves/Questions? OMG, when do sore boobs stop!?!

GTKY: What is the holiday you look forward to the most with children? Christmas for sure. And Halloween.

@ashaw512 sorry to hear you are having a rough time getting an appointment. $700 is ridiculous! You could pay for a doula with that price!

ETA spelling error

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @osucma my office manager just gave me a temporary insurance card! so I only have to pay $40 now.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks!

How big is baby? A sweet pea!

Upcoming appointments this week? First appointment in 13 days!

Any new symptoms or changes? I've noticed a heightened sense of smell but it hasn't really affected my appetite or caused too much nausea. I made homemade chicken noodle soup last night and it smelled like wet dog...eventually I got past it and was able to enjoy it. Also my boobs are the most annoying thing in the world. I feel like I can't remember what it's like for them NOT to be sore..

Rants/Raves/Questions? DH and I finally found a house!!!!!!!! I am cautious moving forward because now comes a lot of paperwork and inspections and whatnot but the process is slowly but surely coming along. I'm just so thankful we'll be out of our apartment soon and have time to start making a place for baby before he or she is born! 

GTKY: What is the holiday you look forward to the most with children? Probably Thanksgiving or Christmas. I love holidays where the whole family gets together, I can't wait for LO to be able to interact and play with her cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles.