July 2017 Moms
Options

How to change Username

Hey ladies! I'm not sure if there's anyone else out there who, like me, wants to change their bump username.  I know loads of ladies have probably done it with no issue, but I struggled to change mine since it was so specific to my first pregnancy.  For those wondering, you can easily change your Bump password by going into your Knot account settings. Simply change it, save changes, and log out. Then log out of the Bump and back in. Happy day! Hope this helps a few. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: How to change Username

• Options
    I mean I'm kind of attached to my dancegurl (this was my first AIM screenname). As long as you guys know that I am not currently a dancegurl nor do I spell gurl with a U in my daily life I think I'm going to keep it for the hilarity. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Lol, you should totally keep it! Mine just had the month and year my daughter was born, so it looked strange to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does anybody know why my username when I post is different than in my profile when I sign in?  This is an old username from an account I deleted.  When I re-signed up, I picked a new name, but it's posting the old one still.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Are you posting on mobile? Maybe you need to sign out of the mobile app and sign back in with your new account info?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on mobile & have signed out a few times already.  I don't have the app.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic