July 2017 Moms
Options

*Tuesday Ticker Change* 11/8

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is something you normally can't stop eating that you can't even look at now?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Tuesday Ticker Change* 11/8

• Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? an appleseed (or a BB pellet)

Upcoming appointments this week? unless something happens (FX!), nothing until the week of Thanksgiving

Any new symptoms or changes? The gas is insane. My skin also seems to be a lot drier than usual.

Rants/Raves/Questions? DH last night wanted to talk about the plan for the baby - and wanted to know when everything was going to be (appointments, etc.) for the next year. Dude, my first appointment with my OB isn't until December! Slow your roll. I'd like to make it past the ultrasound with the RE/fertility doctor before we start making future plans.

GTKY: What is something you normally can't stop eating that you can't even look at now? Things that are fake sweet - desserts, candy, chocolate, etc. They make me feel gross and give me a stomachache.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks!

How big is baby? the size of an orange seed, according to my app.

Upcoming appointments this week? nothing til December! 

Any new symptoms or changes? starting to have more symptoms, which I'll take as a positive sign. Sore, swollen boobs, bloating, intermittent heartburn, frequent urination, gas, fatigue, and difficulty sleeping have all made an appearance. But fortunately they've been quite mild. Nausea has gone away for the time being, which I'm very grateful about.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: Not sure how I'm going to last waiting another 4 weeks to see baby. I'm going to try to stay busy in the interim. 
    Rave: I've been browsing maternity clothes online and some are so cute! I haven't bought any yet because: 1. I don't need them yet and 2. I don't want to jinx myself though.

GTKYWhat is something you normally can't stop eating that you can't even look at now?
    Luckily I haven't experienced any food aversions yet. Fingers crossed that things stay that way :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited November 2016
    How far along are you? 6w

How big is baby? Sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope 2 weeks to go! (But who's counting...)

Any new symptoms or changes? My aversion to almost all food at any given time has returned earlier than last time. Basically I am never hungry and feel grossed out until right before I decide to eat something. Everything else is basically the same although nausea has not been so bad yet. Some bad bouts but mild in general so far ETA: Just joking! Totally cursed myself and started throwing up today

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have either bronchitis or pneumonia from a bad cold I had from 1 dpo and have been hacking for 6 days now and even coughed up some blood with the rest of it so I'm off today and going to the doctors. Of and I'm basically a ball of nerves over the election...but I'm trying to avoid social media as much as I can and the news

GTKYWhat is something you normally can't stop eating that you can't even look at now? Almost anything like I said just kind of generally not wanting food but I am craving hot sauce which is weird for me I usually avoid it and I didn't have it with DD
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 

3 weeks! By LMP--shouldn't even know I'm pregnant lol. But I ovulate early in my cycle. 

How big is baby? 

Poppyseed?

Upcoming appointments this week?

No haven't made one yet. Only got my positive test yesterday 

Any new symptoms or changes?

Nothing yet

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is something you normally can't stop eating that you can't even look at now?

Had really bad food aversions with my daughter so I anticipate some of that soon. But hasn't happened yet. 

BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25.

How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea, bloating, fatigue

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is something you normally can't stop eating that you can't even look at now?

Nothing at the moment!