Me: 28 I MH: 27
Married August 2016
TTC #1 September 2016
BFP 10/31/16
EDD 7/16/17
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday Bitchfest 11/7

• Options
    My dog is always stealing things off our kitchen counters.  Yesterday, he ate an entire tube of diaper cream that I hadn't put away yet. I called the vet and they recommended I call animal poison control which cost me $65 just to talk to someone! Then he ended up having an allergic reaction last night so I had to run out to CVS with my son to get him Benadryl.  Luckily, he's ok but I was so pissed at him!!
  • Options
    @ac411020 glad he's ok! That could have been bad. My dog eats things he shouldn't all the time, I swear he's got an iron stomach.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ac411020 so sorry to hear about your dog!! Glad he's ok, but what a pain! 

My Monday bitchfest goes out to my acne which has me feeling like a teenager again.

Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pepper16 I'm getting acne too! And I'm at a loss because I've never dealt with this before lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options

It would be so great if my cubemate would NOT FACE ME WHILE SHE'S EATING/READING THE NEWSPAPER/DOING ANYTHING ELSE. She drives me absolutely batty, especially today, when I have a headache for which I can't take anything for (Tylenol is a joke for me) and go from nauseated to hungry to nauseated in 0.05 seconds. I'm a pretty even-tempered person, but I am ready to go postal on her.

Can I go home and nap forever, please?

Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    Feeling like crap, woke up today with a full blown sinus infection. Welp, I can't take my medicine that I normally do to get me by since I'm pregnant. Lol. I forgot how much Tylenol does nothing for me. Boo. 
  • Options
    I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown or I'm throwing in the towel and running away for the next 9months. My hormones are so out of whack so it's making every little thing 1000X worse. The house is a mess, not just a normal mess we're use to. I'm talking about sh*t everywhere my almost 2 year old is getting into things I thought I had childlocked. Once I clean up one room she's completely destroyed the next. I have more laundry than usual because I wasn't able to do any over the weekend. I was planning on taking care of the chores this morning but my dog decided that today was a good day to take off her ear bandages (she's been have ear issues for a few months) so I had to take her to the vet instead. My oldest has homework to do but just kept whining and fighting me over it. I now need to take her to dance and after her two dance classes my son has soccer practice. Have no idea what I'm feeding my kids for dinner but I'm sure they're going to throw fits over it. And the cherry on top of all this, my DD's birthday is tomorrow and I haven't finished prepping for it. If you need me, I'll be hiding under the closest rock. 
  • Options
    @Bonbonpaw I'm so sorry - that is all so incredibly stressful and overwhelming. Your post reminded me so much of a magnet my mom had on our fridge growing up: 

Thinking good thoughts for you and sending you strength!!! 
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    H is congested and has been breathing like Darth Vader all night and I really am quite fed up about it.
  • Options
    Omg @Pepper16 that made my night, thank you. I now will be looking for that on anything I can find! 
  • Options
    @Bonbonpaw  I've been a raging b*tch.  I developed anxiety and OCD after my daughter, so I was on meds and I quit cold turkey when I found out I am pregnant, even though they claim it's safe.  But I'm definitely feeling the effects of not having that and the out of control hormones- my OCD is crazy with the mess and feeling overwhelmed!  Hang in there.  It sucks.  We will be ok.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker