July 2017 Moms
Options

Flame Free Friday Confession (FFFC) 11/4

Let's hear 'em! (Flame free not guaranteed :) )

p.s. I hope it's ok to start this! Couldn't find @MelissaM090 ?
Me: 28 I MH: 27
Married August 2016
TTC #1 September 2016
BFP 10/31/16
EDD 7/16/17
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Flame Free Friday Confession (FFFC) 11/4

• Options
    I guess I'll start:

I am a bit annoyed that my employee tried to call in today for what I think it a stupid reason but thankfully the store manager had my back (somewhat) and said she had to come in but she's not coming in until I leave so I am not sure how I am going to get a lunch break.

I really want to call / text her and be like WTH....blah blah blah but I am not going to

I shall be an adult about this..... I shall be an adult about this..... I shall be an adult about this.....

Thank God for having snacks with me.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I JUST found out this morning, and I'm still in shock about it.
    I really feel bad because last night I drank wine...
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity

I just found out this morning too! Don't feel bad about the wine. I was always told by doctors that 1 glass of wine a week is fine. Since it's early, I don't think you should feel bad.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I feel you @Pepper16

My FFFC is I really want to tell my family before DH tells his mom. I'd rather her not know ever because of our history.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    I took the afternoon off from work to get caught up on stuff around the house.  Instead I'm in bed watching last nights grey's anatomy.
  • Options
    @Pepper16 - I actually just talked to them and instead of clocking out for lunch, they told me to stay behind the counter eat when I can sneak bites (luckily it is not busy). And since I'm not officially being breaked for lunch, I don't have to clock out - woohoo paid lunch!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 well that's a nice silver lining!! 
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FFC: How am I already exhausted when I just hit 4 weeks today. This is unreal. I'm going to be wonderful for the next 9 months. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have a house guest and I love her but she hasn't given me a for sure date she is leaving and I feel so crumby I want her to go so I can lay around and feel like crap by myself freely in my own space.
  • Options
    So I'm super annoyed at my pharmacy right now. Yesterday I was diagnosed with pneumonia. This morning I found out I was pregnant. I also realized this morning that I can't take my pneumonia medicine if pregnant. So I called my ob and they said they would call in a different med. so a few hours later I drove to the pharmacy and they were closed for a staff meeting. A few hours after that I decided to call to see if it was ready. They said it was never called in. So I called the OB but they were closed already. So I went to a walkin so I didn't have to go all weekend without starting meds. They called in a prescription to the pharmacy. When I got to the pharmacy they asked me which meds I wanted because they had two there for me.  :s I was not happy. 
  • Options
    @GlitterFish & @manillabar Yeah I mean who does that

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Last week I apparently packed up some leftover cheesy noddles/broccoli and instead of putting the container in the fridge, I put it in the microwave and didn't discover it until yesterday. It was so gross. Completely unrecognizable, and smelled horrible. I would have just thrown the whole container away, except it was in one of my good mixing bowls. 
  • Options
    @AdaByron cheesy broccoli!!!! Ok now I need that. But so sorry for your discovery :/
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mrs35 said:
    So I'm super annoyed at my pharmacy right now. Yesterday I was diagnosed with pneumonia. This morning I found out I was pregnant. I also realized this morning that I can't take my pneumonia medicine if pregnant. So I called my ob and they said they would call in a different med. so a few hours later I drove to the pharmacy and they were closed for a staff meeting. A few hours after that I decided to call to see if it was ready. They said it was never called in. So I called the OB but they were closed already. So I went to a walkin so I didn't have to go all weekend without starting meds. They called in a prescription to the pharmacy. When I got to the pharmacy they asked me which meds I wanted because they had two there for me.  :s I was not happy. 
    This kind of nonsense is why Walgreens and I are no longer friends.  
  • Options
    kat0607kat0607 member
    edited November 2016
    My FFFC is the opposites of @tsarina ... I will be following any and every diet restriction and rule during pregnancy. And I will probably be miserable. But I'm a rule-follower by nature and always have been...boring I know. But I'm too paranoid to deviate from the rules!!

ETA: No judgement to people who don't follow every "rule" and recommendation. I truly just don't have even the smallest rebellious bone in my body. 
  • Options
    @kat0607 Glad to know this board has both ends of the spectrum! ;) I was definitely strict during my first pregnancy, but since then I've been an (almost) anything goes gal
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My second FFFC:  I want to kick DH where it hurts for A:making me come out and B: telling our secret to some people.  Dude. The only reason I came was for the giant cheeseburger I was promised. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Options
    @Itsnotyourturn. Ditto x100!  Walgreens and I had to break up.
  • Options
    FFFC: I'm so terrified about this. Like, terrified about everything lol. About how early it is, about how scary it is to actually be pregnant, about money, about how my firstborn will adjust. Ugh.

Although I did have a great evening with one of my girlfriend who has two kids, and it was very comforting. I told her right away, she's definitely a safe friend who gets it
    THIS. All of this. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker