July 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 11.4.16

This is for anyone with a EDD/DD of 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, or 7/28.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: It's Friday! What did your Friday nights usually look like before you were pregnant (or for STMs, before the first pregnancy). How has that changed?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 11.4.16

• Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a BB pellet

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Not for 2 and a half more weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes? Food aversions started yesterday. There was free pie at work and I couldn't even think about eating it. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? We're going to ILs for the weekend, and we're going to try to keep it a secret still.

GTKY: It's Friday! What did your Friday nights usually look like before you were pregnant (or for STMs, before the first pregnancy). How has that changed? We used to get out of the house on Friday nights. We still try to go out for dinner every now and then, but my little man's bedtime is 8:00, so our evenings are a lot quieter now. And now that I'm KU again, I'm going to miss my weekend glass(es) of wine. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?  6 weeks

How big is baby? a blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week?  two meet and greets on Tuesday

Any new symptoms or changes?  
    nope, just occasional belly pain.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: It's Friday! What did your Friday nights usually look like before you were pregnant (or for STMs, before the first pregnancy). How has that changed?
    Before, I'd just come home from work and we would eat whatever we had or order delivery.  Now we're trying to go to restaurants because I should be eating more fish and greens and we know we won't be able to do it after baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 4 weeks!

How big is baby? A poppyseed!

Upcoming appointments this week? Getting my blood test at the OB today.

Any new symptoms or changes? Still feeling pretty decent (if I didn't know I was pregnant, I'd think I was coming down with something - that kind of feeling). Figure I have another chill week before shit gets real.

Rants/Raves/Questions? It's the Sephora VIB Rouge sale and I just used pregnancy as an excuse to buy a ton of new, natural makeup.

GTKY: It's Friday! What did your Friday nights usually look like before you were pregnant (or for STMs, before the first pregnancy). How has that changed? Ha! We usually order delivery and watch Netflix so...pretty similar, except I won't have a glass of wine!

TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!