July 2017 Moms
Options

DAILY/WEEKLY THREADS

thatcmathatcma member
edited November 2016 in July 2017 Moms

This is just a vote on how we want to do threads since we have gotten more people and we have so many opinions on how to do our threads.

ETA: should we keep voting open until next Friday? (11/11) That way we can make sure everyone sees this. It also gives more time for more new people to vote. ALSO: "weekly" threads were moved to Monday as it seems it makes more sense for those to be at the beginning of the week.

DAILY/WEEKLY THREADS 38 votes

all threads are assigned to one person that volunteers
2% 1 vote
specific threads (FTM, STM+, PGAL, ETC) are assigned to one person that volunteers
57% 22 votes
no assigned threads at all
39% 15 votes

Re: DAILY/WEEKLY THREADS

• Options
    No SS option! I have no opinion but I do like to click things! 
    EDD: 13/07/2017
    PAIF/PgAL
  • Options

Call me a dummy but what is SS? lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    SS means special snowflake.

I think you're making this more complicated than it needs to be. Anyone can start a thread any time. If there's one that's important to you, start it. If nobody starts it, I guess nobody cared. If people start stupid threads and it annoys you, flame them for it.
  • Options
    yeah, I'm not saying we shouldn't have weekly posts at all. But I think just having the list in the other thread is sufficient. 
  • Options
    I agree with PPs, I think our current setup is fine
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I also agree not need to overly complicate it. If people want to volunteer to post a thread great but if someone posts it first it shouldn't be a big deal either. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @osucma just wanted to say thanks for creating this poll and trying to make sure everyone is happy with our board's set up! 
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pepper16 thanks. Not trying to step on toes or anything. Just trying to make sure we are all on the same page/happy with how everything is flowing so we can have a good 8 months together.
  • Options
    Just bumpin' this up
  • Options
    Bumpin this up one more time :)