July 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker change 11/2

Shamelessly barrowed from Sunday as well....This is for anyone with a EDD/DD of 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, or 7/26.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you had $1000 you had to spend today, what would you spend it on?

Re: Wednesday ticker change 11/2

• Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? The app on my phone says a BB pellet

Upcoming appointments this week? UGH, I wish. Not until 11/28

Any new symptoms or changes? See symptoms thread, lol. Though I did wake up feeling TERRIBLE this morning.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am with @cait32 I am so paranoid that this isn't real, or that something will happen. When does it STOP.

GTKY: If you had $1000 you had to spend today, what would you spend it on? I am caught between paying for a doula and buy all the nursery furniture.
  • Options
    I think I go here? EDD based on LMP is 7/5 so I'm going with that...

How far along are you? 
    5 weeks

How big is baby? Black peppercorn!

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 11/22

Any new symptoms or changes? See symptom thread. Nothing concerning.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm with @cait32 and @osucma , the FTM anxiety gets worse every day. Does anyone know any legitimate techniques to keep calm during these first few weeks? I have struggled with anxiety (undiagnosed) most of my life and over the last few months it's gotten to be severe at times. I hate feeling helpless.

GTKY: If you had $1000 you had to spend today, what would you spend it on?
    I'm boring but I would probably put it towards my student loans! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kat0607 yay EDD buddies!
  • Options
    @kat0607 Mindful Birthing is a really great book (it's geared towards people who want to avoid pain meds, but it's so worth it). Deep breaths, remind yourself that you're not in control of this process and that's okay, that what will be has not happened yet and therefor you can give yourself permission to set aside worry over it.... These are the things I did my first time through. Practice makes perfect. I also take meds for my anxiety, though.