July 2017 Moms
Options

Halloween Monday Ticker Change!

Shamelessly copied from yesterday - thanks @manillabar!

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, and 7/31

How far along are you? 5 weeks!

How big is baby? Apple seed

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, unless I get my second beta today or tomorrow - then I'm going to New Orleans!

Any new symptoms or changes? No, which has me a bit concerned. The only one I have right now is a stabby cramp in the groin near my left leg! And maybe some irritability but I think that's just everyone else being annoying!  :D 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
I turned 35 yesterday, so I'm officially AMA  :D  We told my family at my bday party, and it was pretty cool. I had to finally sit my grandfather down with the rest of us since I wanted to get it over with! (He spends most of holidays/parties cleaning up the kitchen!) I texted my sister the news and she had a zillion questions and advice which I just found annoying, but we don't get along in general.

GTKY: What is your favorite and least favorite Halloween (or bite-sized) candy? Favorite? I love most of them! But probably Butterfinger, which I didn't buy this year! Least favorite - Mounds and Almond Joy - I HATE COCONUT!

Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

Re: Halloween Monday Ticker Change!

• Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Apple seed

Upcoming appointments this week? Just my second beta which is happening right now.  It'll be a loooong wait until 3pm!

Any new symptoms or changes? Restless, insomnia, and nausea.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    My Halloween is so sub par this year, I'm embarrased.  I'm still doing full bars so there's that.  I'm hoping I can rally today and get some more stuff set up.

GTKY: Reese's Peanut Butter cups are my favorite,  I'd say whoppers go in the least favorite category.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @GlitterFish, Happy Birthday!  Enjoy New Orleans!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @CAdreamin13, I think if this one looks good I don't need another set.  We had a loss right after we first started trying (almost 3 years ago) and went through beta hell.  I have no explanation as to why I'm not freaking out and wanting all the betas and ultrasounds, or why I'm not peeing on all the sticks.  Usually I'm stage 5 control freak, but I'm just gonna enjoy this new side of me while it lasts.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @CAdreamin13, well I talked to my RE and since my hcg went from 641(10/27) to 3100 (10/31), they want me to come in for an ultrasound next week then they will release me to my OB, so I am officially out of beta limbo, yay!  Fingers crossed for you and @GlitterFish!

edit because typing is hard sometimes 
  • Options
    babydance-2babydance-2 member
    edited November 2016

How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Black peppercorn 

Upcoming appointments this week? Just had my first appointment this morning for a beta test.  I'll get my results tomorrow morning.

Any new symptoms or changes? 
    The nausea is definitely here as well as fatigue.  Symptoms are just getting a little stronger.  Definitely have sore boobs, rolled over in bed last night and definitely felt the pain.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm wondering when people tell their other children that they're expecting.  Our son is only 2 1/2 so I know he probably won't fully understand until I have a big belly.  I've also experienced a MC before so I'm nervous about telling him too soon.

GTKY: What is your favorite and least favorite Halloween (or bite-sized) candy? Favorite? 
    Take 5 has been my new favorite candy this year!  Perfect blend of salty and sweet! Least favorite - black licorice - yuck yuck yuck - I can't stand anise flavor.

Edited: forgot my least favorite candy :)

• Options
    edited November 2016
  • Options
    @glitterfish that is great!
  • Options
    Cait32 said:
    Yay @glitterfish !!! I wish they'd just let me get my betas done so I could breathe...ha.
    I can't say it makes no difference, but I still can't breathe lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options

How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Apple seed

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Ultrasound scheduled for 11/15

Any new symptoms or changes? Continuation of being tired and indigestion

Rants/Raves/Questions? None

GTKY: What is your favorite and least favorite Halloween (or bite-sized) candy? Favorite is Hershey's Take 5. Least Favorite is Almond Joy or Mounds.