March 2017 Moms

PGAL Check In 10/31

This is for all our March moms who have experienced a loss- we are here to support one another! 3

Can't believe this is the last check in of October!! Time is flying by!!! 

1. How far along are you?

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to?

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes:

4. GTKY: What are your Halloween plans tonight? Passing out candy? Watching a scary movie? Carving pumpkins? Do tell! 

Re: PGAL Check In 10/31

• 1. How far along are you? 21 weeks 6 days 

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Feeling more definite movement- I thought I felt something over the weekend on my sides but again have no idea! Going to my OB next week so getting antsy for him to tell me that everything is still okay and she's growing on track! 

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Had a good weekend- went to a Halloween Party (see my costume under the AW Halloween costume thread) and for being the only sober pregnant person at the party it was a good time!

I have noticed that if I don't eat enough one day that the next day I am STARVING which was the case yesterday- I feel like I was making up for Saturday and even though I ate so much I didn't even feel full at the end of the day...Baby is definitely sending me signals! 

4. GTKY: What are your Halloween plans tonight? Passing out candy? Watching a scary movie? Carving pumpkins? Do tell! Will be passing out candy to the Trick or Treaters tonight- I had to go get more candy the other day because I kept eating the candy I had oops. Looking forward to seeing all the kids in their costumes and so excited for next year when I can dress up my LO :) 
  • dubcompaniondubcompanion member
    edited October 2016
    @Spartanrd4 Your avocado costume was adorable!! :)

1. How far along are you? 21 weeks 1 day

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Feeling kicks. Flutters and rolling sensations are now pretty consistent. I'm not timing or logging them, but baby's been busy day and night! I learned on Friday that I have an anterior placenta, so on the bright side, it'll hold off my concerns for a bit if I'm not feeling kicks imminently. (I'm feeling enough anyway to placate me.)

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: We had the anatomy scan on Friday, and baby looks perfect!! He/she is measuring ahead almost TWO WEEKS! It makes me wonder if I'll meet LO earlier than planned... On Sunday is the gender reveal party, and I ordered supplies for it last night. The bakery already has the envelope that holds the almighty answer. It's almost hard to believe that DH had to talk me into finding out the gender; I was initially Team Green. I'm glad I agreed to do this though, because it's helped me get excited earlier on in the pregnancy and it enables DH to be involved. 

4. GTKY: What are your Halloween plans tonight? We live in a quiet suburb in a small town, so most kids go to the business district to trick or treat. I'll leave the porch light on in case anyone strolls by. Otherwise, I'll be attempting to get comfortable on the couch with my Snoogle, as I do every night. (I live such an exciting life, I know!)

ETA AS info
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks @dubcompanion! I am so happy again that your AS went well and so excited to find out what you are having....if your freudian slips have been true all along! ;) Either way I am sure it will be nice to be able to refer to prinlup as a he/she and not an it! 

I think I felt what you had previously referred as the dryer running feeling the other day but I just wonder if its my mind making things up lol 
  • @Spartanrd4 I think I now totally get the adage of "you'll just know" when it comes to quickening. It gets frequent enough that you can rule out hunger and gas! It also starts a pattern, i.e. for Prinlup, he/she reacts when I lean over, walk around after sitting for a while, and after eating. I also feel flutters at other times too. I actually wonder if he/she gets any sleep, lol! However, Google and other resources assure us that despite how much we're feeling, baby is sleeping 12-14 hours a day. I liken the baby right now to a cat: when it's not moving, it's sleeping. ;) There's not much in-between!

• 1. How far along are you? 19 weeks 5 days

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? My anatomy scan on Thursday... Finally!!

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Had a good weekend. The hubby and I went to a Halloween party this past weekend put on by a local radio station. The headliner was Flo Rida.... so now I can tell LO that I went to a Flo Rida concert with him or her. :) It was awesome, although it was standing room only and my feet hurt like heck by the end of the night even in flat shoes.

4. GTKY: What are your Halloween plans tonight? Passing out candy? Watching a scary movie? Carving pumpkins? Do tell I'm planning on going to my CrossFit gym tonight. We always dress up in costumes to work out and it's hilarious. I'm going to wear my husband's hotdog outfit. After that, I'm hurrying home for trick or treat. Can't wait to see our little neighbor's dressed up!

Me: 33 Hubs: 34

TTC since 5/2014

BFP: 7/27/14 MC: 9/20/14

BFP: 6/29/15 MC: 7/6/15

BFP: 7/17/16 EDD: 3/22/17

• @sarahbobby Best of luck to you on Thursday! Keep us posted! :)
  • @dubcompanion thank you! I'm so happy to hear that your anatomy scan went well! So exciting!

TTC since 5/2014

• Good luck at your anatomy scan @sarahbobby!!
  • 1. How far along are you? 16+2

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Movement for sure! I thought I felt a different sensation in my tummy on Saturday night, but then I haven't felt it since then, so maybe it was just a different kind of digestion.

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Hmm... I don't really have any of these right now.

4. GTKY: What are your Halloween plans tonight? Passing out candy? Watching a scary movie? Carving pumpkins? Do tell! We don't do much for Halloween. We haven't had a trick or treater in the previous 6 Halloweens we've been together for, and this year will be no different. We live in a gated community of townhouses, so no one comes here. We're hoping next year we'll finally get some! Also, I hate scary movies. I don't like to be scared, and they always give me nightmares so I avoid them. We'll probably end up watching one of our shows, maybe the Halloween themed ones.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• 1. How far along are you? 22+4

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Had my anatomy scan last week but technician wouldn't tell me anything so I have to wait for my doctor to update which she said she would email me by Wednesday. I'm curious to find out how baby is measuring because I haven't gained much weight and they want to do a c-section if she's not born naturally by 2/22

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: just hoping all the holidays make time fly by

4. GTKY: What are your Halloween plans tonight? Passing out candy? Watching a scary movie? Carving pumpkins? Do tell! Going to my moms church trunk or treat as she is one of the trunks. Then doing some neighborhood trick or treating. 
  • @mcdonald-bailey How curious about your doc wanting to do a c-section on 2/22... Why not wait the extra week for 40 weeks?
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• @AandDM2014 I'll be 39 wks and had a previous stillbirth at 38 wks. Precautionary. 
  • @mcdonald-bailey Ah, that makes sense then! I hope it is an unnecessary precaution!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• @AandDM2014 I've also had a previous c-section so I would have had the option for scheduled one. I just rather do natural delivery if possible and they won't induce me for a natural delivery as that increases the chance of ruptured uterus because of previous c-section 
  • 1. How far along are you? 22w 2d

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Still waiting for DH to be able to feel movement.

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: My husband ordered me a doppler. A few days ago I was having a really bad PGAL day that resulted in a meltdown as we were both trying to get out the door for work. He apparently ordered it that morning and surprised me with it last night. I haven't used it yet, and I'm kind of afraid to but I thought it was really sweet!

4. GTKY: What are your Halloween plans tonight? Passing out candy? Watching a scary movie? Carving pumpkins? Do tell! Trick-or-treat in my town was yesterday so tonight I will be trying to keep my hands out of the leftover candy.  :p  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• @dubcompanion So glad your scan went well! Can't wait to hear what you're having!! 

@sarahbobby My LO went to his first concert this weekend too! Hope all goes well at your scan on Thursday!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• @liepertsm That was so sweet of your DH to get you a Doppler! Mine is against them, but I've learned to deal. He did say that once we're a bit farther along, he'd be okay with me using a stethoscope to listen to baby's HB. Go figure. ;)
  • I seem to be okay PGAL brain wise... until I'm sitting in the waiting room before my appointments. This morning I totally thought I was good, until after my vitals were taken and all I could think about was what if they've stopped growing. They haven't, of course, but I was still a little freaked. We found out that like baby A, baby C has VCI but my MFM isn't worried so I'm not worried. I'm sure he'd say something if it was a pressing issue.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• jenny0228jenny0228 member
    edited October 2016
    @dubcompanion glad to hear your AS went so well! YAY! 
    @sarahbobby good luck at your scan, it will be here before you know it!! 

1. How far along are you? 18+6

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Being halfway cooked and DH feeling the kicks!

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: I'm starving today. Absolutely starving. It seems like every Monday for some reason I am RAVENOUS. I've been super good so far today but the candy is calling....

4. GTKY: What are your Halloween plans tonight? Passing out candy? Watching a scary movie? Carving pumpkins? Do tell! I had a really long day and an all day meeting and I am exhausted. We live in a summer community with very few year rounders and even fewer kids. Most years we get no trick or treaters. But we always buy a full bag of candy. Now I'm going to have to stare at the bowl all night and use my willpower to only have ONE ok maybe TWO..... ;)
  • Just an update on my anatomy scan yesterday! Everything went great! Baby is measuring perfectly and everything looks normal. I did have a longer scan (around 1 hour and 20 minutes) because nugget is difficult and wouldn't stretch out to get pictures of the organs! After I did some walking and moving around the baby finally did stretch out and let us see everything.

We also found out we are having a boy! I just knew it! I'm so excited to start picking out baby boy clothes and getting this nursery together!

TTC since 5/2014

• Great news @sarahbobby! Congrats on your baby boy :) 
  • @sarahbobby Yay for a healthy baby boy!! Congrats :smiley:
  • Me: 33 Hubs: 34

TTC since 5/2014

• congratulations @sarahbobby! super exciting news, so happy for you!!  :)
  • @jenny0228 thank you! We will both have little boys roaming our CF gyms! :)

TTC since 5/2014